• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
No wonder it always says, url does not exist.XD! Hehehe! I love ;244;

Anyway lets have a new topic.^^
Will you do anything for your loved legendary?
Yup! Im his son, so I will do anything.XD!
Entei:^^

umbreon freak

Who's next?
oh i don't know oh and night's i think i will change my favorite legendry to lati@s
and yes i might do something for lati@s

xdawnxkennyx

i love darkrai
hello.

Will you do anything for your loved legendary?
i would do almost anything for my legendary, darkrai! unless he was up to something evil, then i would not help him. lol but anything else, i so would! ;444;

hello! coudl any of you tell me how to post a new thread? i would like to post my fanfic, but im not sure how. ;049;

Topic: I would protect it and love it forever.

hello! coudl any of you tell me how to post a new thread? i would like to post my fanfic, but im not sure how.
And you just click "new topic" on the screen.

Last edited:

groundon666

magma trainer
i would almost anything for groundon unless he is in an angry mood and what legendary's would go good in a anime fight

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
i will do anything, and i repeat, anything for the cutie mew,celebi, jirachi, manaphy and shaymin XD

I think that Staravia is okay but Staraptor's awsome.

New Topic: What would you do if this club had never existed?
I probally would have joined a dead club. The Salamence Clan Club which died. A long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.