• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Me too....I wish you guys the best of luck in school!

Anyways, YAY I HAVE 2 GAMES! *huggles Ranger and Mystery dungeon*

;006;

mewmew202

I'm trying to finish homework. Have to find an article about France and I've found nothing yet.

New Topic: What two legendaries do you think fused together, look best?
Not much of one and might be difficult to answer but I like Mewtwo and Deoxys fused together. Easy and fun!

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
What two legendaries do you think fused together, look best?
I've made a 'Celechi' (Celebi and Jirachi) it was pretty good. But I don't do fusions by sprites. It was all hand-drawn.

mewmew202

I actually have 3 I fused together Rakiou, entei, and you'll never in a million years get the last one... Suicune.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. The first competition has ended. The final standings are located in "Current Status" and is also the current news. The new event will be posted later on.
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
@ celebiIadore:
Yeah, thats a cool fusion!^^!

Can I start a topic too?
What do you think, your fave legendaries were, when they were still young?
Hmm...the three legendary cubs are very cute when they were still small.^^! I think, Entei was the noisy one, Raikou the quiet one and Suicune the curious one.^^! Hehehe! Awww, it will be soo nice to hug them!^^

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Not much of one and might be difficult to answer but I like Mewtwo and Deoxys fused together. Easy and fun!

I actually like the fusion of these two...kinda interesting...8D

I would like Mew and Celebi...hahahaha. And the third one would be okay....Jirachi. XD

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.