• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
What is the weirdest drawing of your favorite legendary pokemon?
I haven't even SEEN fan-art of my faves...

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!

....I wouldn't have cared. Sorry.

BTW, I'm in high school. And yeah! What year/Grade are you? In school/college?

;006;

I'm in 9th grade. Yeah, only 3 years after this unless I fail.

I have also started the contest today on the forums. If you are a banner maker, come and join. I don't know what the prize will be though.

Last edited:

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
What year/Grade are you? In school/college?
First year college.^^! Yay!

When I tried to draw an Entei with clothes.>.>!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
What year/Grade are you? In school/college?
1st Year High School. Right now it really sucks because we start earlier in this side of the world. Got work to do too....

EDIT: Wow, I ranked up?? 0_0

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. Club achievements are being posted in The Legendary Forums. Members who place in the top 3 will earn RPG money.
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Status
Not open for further replies.