• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nights

Pokemon Master
went up against rayquaza with my level 40 raichu as rayquaza was 70 (i wanted it befoere the league)
That's interesting. How did it turn out?

shiningdragon

Hey!
Can i join please?
My fav Ledgenday is Shiny Raquaza!

Moloc

That's interesting. How did it turn out?

it was quite a battle it used extremespeed and paralyized itself and then it was thunder bolt after max poition to thunderbolt then heaps of ultraballs (as rayquaza also used outrage and confused itself) then finally caught it and went straight to the league

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
My favorites vary, right now I like Flying and Water type. Not as a dual though. In terms of battle anyway, I don't mind them normally.

umbreon freak

Who's next?
ya i think i already said but i will say it again lol they are psychic and dragon i currently like ice to thought.ya

Last edited:

umbreon freak

Who's next?
ya pokemonboyben07 i can see why you like shiny rayquaza it it pretty darn cool i soft reseted one on my brothers emerald and got it shiny.

Nights

Pokemon Master
it was quite a battle it used extremespeed and paralyized itself and then it was thunder bolt after max poition to thunderbolt then heaps of ultraballs (as rayquaza also used outrage and confused itself) then finally caught it and went straight to the league
Cool! That must have been quite a battle.:D
i'm here, guys, sorry if i was inactive, i can use the internet only on friday and saturdays.
It's not a problem. You are still one of the most active members.
Wow...that really stinks that you can only use the internet on two days of the week.:(

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
It's not a problem. You are still one of the most active members.
Wow...that really stinks that you can only use the internet on two days of the week.:([/QUOTE]
unless there's a holiday, i will keep using the internet for 2 days a week.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Well...my fave types are:
1.) Fire
2.) Water
3.) Psychic
4.) Lightning

Thats all of my faves.^^! Sorry for not posting here for some time...

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Too tired to post the topic, but whatever, but I swear I put my faves in my sig one time.

Fire, Steel, Dragon, and Flying. Not in order, but my favorite of them all is Fire. YEAH THAT'S WHY ITS BOLDED. 8D

I'm actually sick, but I just made an extra effort to just go and post. *sweatdrop*

And yes, I'm not online that much too, same to BM.

;006;

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. RPG will start on the weekend, if I feel up to it; so get your team and pokemon ready for the adventure!
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.