• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! I just need to figure out how it works!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Hiya again. The computer went wonky the other day, so I couldn't post as much. But that's gonna change now. Hehehe... >:3

New topic anyone?
Which legendary does not look like its type?
I say that Jirachi doesn't look Steel-like. I don't mind the Psychic part though. The eye's proof enough. I guess Steel is for the 'helmet'. ^_^;

Last edited:

Nights

Pokemon Master
umbreon freak said:
so nights what is up with RPG?
I'm just about to start it for each team.:D
Shadow Warrior said:
Dosen't Lugia look like part water?
Yeah; he does, actually. Especially, in Pokemon the Movie 2000, since he is swimming most of the time. I truly thought he was a water type, until I played Silver.

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini

Jirachi. And groudon looks more fire-type to me. And darkrai, as i thought he was ghost or ghost/dark. Arceus looks like a part steel as well, because of that big metal ring.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. RPG has started! Get ready for the adventure!
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.

Topic: Latios and Latias because they are Dragon types but look nothing like dragons. More like birds.

Yeah! RPG has started. how will we know what happens?

I want to join. I love Arceus!!!!

Welcome to the club! I'm gonna' guess that your favorite legendary pokemon is Arceus. Be sure to register at the club forums. The link is on the first page, second post of these forums. Enjoy your stay here!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Welcome to the two newer members. ^_^

And yes, Groudon did look fire to me... >.>

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
I agree, Groudon looked like it was a fire type.>.>!

And hi hi to all new members.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.