• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.
If you can communicate with legendary pokemon using telepathy, which legendary will you communicate with?
Celebi and Mew because they are the best lol in my way.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Notices:
1. RPG has started! Get ready for the adventure!
2. I am back in school, so my online time has been decreased quite a bit. Sorry for my inactiveness, but there is a good bunch of homework I get each day. I will try and stay as active as possible.
3. I should have the Legendary Fakemon RPG Forums up sometime on the weekend.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
If you can communicate with legendary pokemon using telepathy, which legendary will you communicate with?
Entei of course.^^

talk a lot

rotom RULES!!!!!!
hey can i join fave is lugia and cant make a banner for squat

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
I'm back! Hi, guys!

I'll communicate via telepathy with Giratina to join forces with me and cacth the rest of the Legendary Pokemon.

I'm posting a new topic.

If you encounterd a Legendary Pokemon hater on Wi-Fi, how brutally will you battle him?

If that ever happened, I'd thrash that Legendary Pokemon hater like I never thrashed anybody before and after I win, I'll tell him to like Legendary Pokemon from his heart and soul and also tell him to use atleast 3 Legendary Pokemon in his team.

Last edited:

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
welcome back, Invinsible Metagross.
If you encounterd a Legendary Pokemon hater on Wi-Fi, how brutally will you battle him?

hmmm, i would battle him in a way i have never battled, i will be merciless to him.mwahahaha.

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
I have a question about the RPG:
Do we just carry on the narrative? i.e:
Nights:- "suddently something howled behind the group!"
[club leader]:- "We spun round..."
[member]:- "it was a hungry-looking Mightyena!"

xdawnxkennyx

i love darkrai
thanks so much!

thank you so much so letting me join the forum! im so excited! i've tried to join another forum-but they never responded back. once again, thank you so much!
i would have to say, i would communicate with darkrai. either darkrai or entei. they are both amazing! or mew, because its really cute ^_^ ;244;:025ball:

I started playing Pokemon Peril recently and I was woundering, is Lucario a legandary?

Its spelled: Pearl. You put peril. Are there dangers in the game? Just messing around with you but no, Lucario isn't a legendary. He evolves from Rilou but he is powerful like a legendary.

Topic: Ooo, this is a good one. I would beat his butt down with nothing but legendaries and then be like, "what now?!" over the mic.

Also, I have added a whole bunch of stuff on my banner shop on Serebii. There is so much to request there. Enjoy!

Last edited:

groundon666

magma trainer
my favorite is mewtwo and groundon and can i join

my favorite is mewtwo and groundon and can i join

Welcome to the club! Be sure to delete two of your posts and to register on the club forums. The link is on the first page, second post of the club. Enjoy your stay here!

Moloc

i still need a darkrai to compleate my legend collection

Status
Not open for further replies.