• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nights

Pokemon Master

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
No wonder it always says, url does not exist.XD! Hehehe! I love ;244;

Anyway lets have a new topic.^^
Will you do anything for your loved legendary?
Yup! Im his son, so I will do anything.XD!
Entei:^^

umbreon freak

Who's next?
oh i don't know oh and night's i think i will change my favorite legendry to lati@s
and yes i might do something for lati@s

xdawnxkennyx

i love darkrai
hello.

Will you do anything for your loved legendary?
i would do almost anything for my legendary, darkrai! unless he was up to something evil, then i would not help him. lol but anything else, i so would! ;444;

hello! coudl any of you tell me how to post a new thread? i would like to post my fanfic, but im not sure how. ;049;

Topic: I would protect it and love it forever.

hello! coudl any of you tell me how to post a new thread? i would like to post my fanfic, but im not sure how.
And you just click "new topic" on the screen.

Last edited:

groundon666

magma trainer
i would almost anything for groundon unless he is in an angry mood and what legendary's would go good in a anime fight

I think that Staravia is okay but Staraptor's awsome.

New Topic: What would you do if this club had never existed?
I probally would have joined a dead club. The Salamence Clan Club which died. A long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.