• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
In your opinion, if you were given an oppurtunity to change the colour of a pokemon, which pokemon will you choose to change his color, and which color will you choose?
Entei, I like his fur abit dark brown.^^!

And I didnt even know he had brothers or sister.>.<! LC didnt told me.

Entei: Thats because you didnt ask

o_O....you have a point....

legend catcher

Uber Master
Hi sean, LC told me about you :)

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
He did?^^! So you know that I love Entei by now.XD! Welcome to the club.^^

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Hey, guys! I'm back and better than ever! Guess which movie I wacthed on my Cartoon Network (the Pakistani Cartoon Network)? .... Mewtwo Returns! It's like one of the BEST movies I've ever seen! I'll give it a 10/10! Now Mewtwo is one of my favorite Pokemon too!

Cosmar

< Aww.
In your opinion, if you were given an oppurtunity to change the colour of a pokemon, which pokemon will you choose to change his color, and which color will you choose?

Hmm...I'd change Shiny Latias' eye colour back to green. Her eyes used to be green in the last Gen, but now they're gold. Gold eyes don't work on Shiny Latias IMO... :\

Here's some examples:

Shiny Latias in R/S/E/FR/LG

Shiny Latias in D/P

@ legend catcher: Ah, so you're LC's brother. Welcome to the Club! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, I have 666 posts at the Club Forums. Phear meh XP

Last edited:

legend catcher

Uber Master
I'm back, but my bro cant get on coz he's revising for the 10th time :(

EDIT: he's done revising, yay! *celebrates*

Last edited:
Well I'm back because I'm off suspension anyway which rare pokemon do you think had the best movie? Also if I could change any pokemon I would change Groudon and he would look like this:
blueGroudon.jpg

mewmew202

If I could change the color of any legendary I would change Moltres to the colors of my Cotton Candy Moltres ^^ Yay sweets!

Nights

Pokemon Master
Welcome back Chara and Lucariofan! ^_^
Hey Nights, when and what is the next club competition?

And what does, "lawl" mean? An urban dictionary says another term for "lol" but I'm not sure. I apprently made it onto {fcc}stelth's lawl list and I'm not really liking it. I wouldn't even know what I was funny for.
I'm not sure what the next club competition will be, but it will probably start once I finish up the new system in Team Crimson.

That is correct. "lawl" is another term for "lol," which means "laugh out loud."
How do you check your post count in a thread?
Just click on the linked number of the thread's post count and find your username. Your post count in the thread will be displayed by your username.
Hi, i would like to join, my favourite legendary pokemon is palkia
I would also like to say that my brother Legendary Catcher invited me :)
I can make some banners, userbars for the club if you would like to
Welcome to the club legend catcher! I hope you have a great time here in the club. ^_^
Hey, guys! I'm back and better than ever! Guess which movie I wacthed on my Cartoon Network (the Pakistani Cartoon Network)? .... Mewtwo Returns! It's like one of the BEST movies I've ever seen! I'll give it a 10/10! Now Mewtwo is one of my favorite Pokemon too!
Yeah. I liked that movie. Although I hate Giovanni.

What legendary do you think looks the best as a shiny?
Mewtwo of course! B)

I'm actually content with Pokemon colors. ^_^

Notice: The cbox in the club forums has recently had a color change due to some viewing problems.

Last edited:
I would change Lugia's shiny color from pink to teal green because not only would I think he would look better, but also he would perfectly match the color of the sea. I would also do the same thing to change his energy type from Psychc-Flying to Water-Flying.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
finally! i can get on, since im revising for ICT exam....

i know i might be late in this, but welcome to the club bro :D thanks for accepting my invitation to join :)

sorry for inactivness guys, i think you know why :(

topic: i'll change dialga's color from blue to red and crimson, if i had its picture i would've shown you

Cosmar

< Aww.
Hey guys, I got an Aura Mew and an Ageto Celebi~ (NFT)

@ LC: It's okay. Exams suck, no?

@ Metal Bird: I like your idea for Lugia's Shiny form. Pink Lugia is weird, IMO. I'm happy with Lugia's typing, though.

By the way, if anyone has trouble viewing the Cbox, let me know~ Also, if you see something posting in the Cbox under the name of 'Cristy', don't click on any links it posts and just ignore it, since I'm pretty sure it's a Spambot. Too bad I didn't get its IP :\

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ Nights: Whoops. Missed your post ^_^; Thanks for the welcome!

I can't remember if this has been done before, but...Which is better: Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Manaphy, or Shaymin?

Jirachi's my favourite. Celebi, Mew, and Shaymin are tied. Manaphy is my least favourite.

umbreon freak

Who's next?
Hey guys, i am a little unclear on legendry catcher and legend catcher??? can some one explain just for the record Mewtwo rocks and all the movies he is in.
Topic:i actually like pokemon coluars (col????*).

Hey everybody!

Anything going on?

And does anybody have an animation program? I've had no luck in getting some people to animate a simple banner for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.