• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, nevermind. I might be able to get the animations I need now.

And I posted in the pair/twin thread and I've got no respounces. And I doubt I will.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Which is better: Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Manaphy, or Shaymin
As always...Mew.^^!

What you think I'll always say Entei?:3!

Sorry for being offline for a long time.X.X! School really is a killer, especially I have to always go to school monday-saterdays.>.>! Oh yeah, we just felt some kind of an earthquake, but not so strong, but everyone almost panic here...were on the 5th floor, so I wont blame them.>.<! I was scared as well...

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Which is better: Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Manaphy, or Shaymin
Jirachi ftw! X3

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
OH MY BOVINE!!

I'm sorry I've been absent, cuz' I wasn't in the mood. Anyways, Jirachiiii!

CHARAAAA!!! BLUEE!!!!

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
HONEEEEEEEY!!!~

LOL

Yay, another person says Jirachi. ^.^

P.S. Guys, I don't think I'll return to the club forums... I don't know what to do with it... and about the team... I'm not sure what to do with it either. o_o

legend catcher

Uber Master
sorry for inactiveness, i was studying for the upcoming exams

topic: jirachi (if it was commanded by bro)

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
The pair/Twin thread? Where is that thread? In which forum is it located? What's it all about? o_O .... Just askin'.....

Quite off-topic, but I'll answer it.

Pair = Your kind of boyfriend/girlfriend in Serebii.
Twin = Like a pair, except more onto friendship. You can triplet if the other two you want to join agree.

Miscellaneous section. General.

umbreon freak

Who's next?
Hey sup? I am going to enter the city champs for pokemon tcg its in 4 days.
Anyway i like Mew the most he rocks.
Does anyone here listen to U2, Breaking Benjamin or Switchfoot?

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Anyway i like Mew the most he rocks.

WOW! I always had a desire to enter one of those TCG championships! Good luck in those City Championships, Umbreonfreak!
..... And no... I don't listen to any of those songs you mentoined.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Sorry for being offline for a long time.X.X! School really is a killer, especially I have to always go to school monday-saterdays.>.>! Oh yeah, we just felt some kind of an earthquake, but not so strong, but everyone almost panic here...were on the 5th floor, so I wont blame them.>.<! I was scared as well...
Oh snap! That must have been creepy. :( Thank goodness you're alright. ^_^
I'm sorry I've been absent, cuz' I wasn't in the mood. Anyways, Jirachiiii!
It's all good. ^_^ Glad you're back. :D
P.S. Guys, I don't think I'll return to the club forums... I don't know what to do with it... and about the team... I'm not sure what to do with it either. o_o
Oh.....Ok then......Did you want to pass the team ownership to one of your teamates?

Good luck in the championship! ^_^
Sorry; I don't listen to any of the three groups. :(

Which is the best of the group: Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Manaphy, or Shaymin?
Mew is my favorite of the group. :D

Last edited:

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
OMG HI AGAIN. XD

Aww, you're leaving the club forums, Blue? DX

OMG, MANY PEOPLE THAT SAY JIRACHI! XDDD

And yes, I *thankfully* saw a friend that I can trade with...^.^ *has Spiritomb already*

;006;

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ Honey: Lol, hey again XD Congrats on the Spiritomb! :D Hmm...Do you need any Pokemon at the moment? (Any Starter, rare Honey Tree Pokemon [might have to wait for Munchlax 'cause I don't have a Full Incense DX], etc.)

Hey, if anyone wants any Pokemon, just ask me~ (past - Gen Legendaries and/or Shinies are going to be harder to get, though...I'll probably put a Suicune up for trade once I complete Colloseum)

EDIT: Also, I updated my Trade Post at the Club Forums with Egg Move Pokemon. Does anyone have a Yanma, by the way? Doesn't have to be a super - special - awesome - fudge - coated Yanma, any old Yanma will do.

Last edited:

legend catcher

Uber Master
sorry for inactiveness again :( i was studying for the upcoming exams.....

check out what bro made for me when he was revising for ICT exam:
ShadowArceus.png

Nights

Pokemon Master
Does anyone have a Yanma, by the way? Doesn't have to be a super - special - awesome - fudge - coated Yanma, any old Yanma will do.
Sorry,I don't have one available at the moment. :(
sorry for inactiveness again :( i was studying for the upcoming exams.....

check out what bro made for me when he was revising for ICT exam:
ShadowArceus.png
It's all good. ^_^

Cool! That's very nice of him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.