• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmar

< Aww.
Which legendary has the best typing?

I'd say the Lati's have the best Typing.

Cbox is still slow for me...Am I and LC the only ones having problems? >_>; D:

EDIT: Eh, the Cbox acting normally for now, but I don't know when it's gonna lag again...

Last edited:

Cosmar

< Aww.
topic: dialga has the best typings, but if arceus counts, then arceus

finally, the cbox is working for me

Glad to hear that the Cbox is working for you. It was probably just a glitch. BTW, good luck at school! ^_^

Hmm, I like Giratina's typing, too...And Darkrai is the only Dark Type Legendary (excluding Dread Plate Arceus), and alot of Legendaries are Psychic Types...

New Topic: Which Deoxys from (Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed) is the best/worst?

I'd say Deoxys Attack is the best, look at those offenses! o_O I know it dies easily, but you have to survive one of its attacks before KO'ing it.

The worst one is Speed, IMO. It's fast, but...That's it. I don't even know why it's Uber, because Deoxys Attack is much better if you want to Sweep.

Which Deoxys from (Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed) is the best/worst?
I don't have one, so I'll go by looks... Speed is coolest, Defense is ugliest.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Arghh..Im so sorry for not being online for soo long. I'm just caught up with school.>.>! Prelims is starting today, so I am totally stressed. I'll try to be online when its done...and thats on friday. I'm sorry again guys.T.T! Can I make a new topic too? Sorry again.

If Legendaries have genders, who do you think is male or female and who goes well with who?
For me...Entei is male and he really goes well with a female Suicune.~^.^~!
And a female Articuno with a male Zapdos.^.^!

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
Jirachi is male,( refers to it as "he" in english dub.)

Mewtwo is male

Latias is female (duh)

Mew is a girl?
celebi... I cant tell.

Deoxys seems like a guy.

If Legendaries have genders, who do you think is male or female and who goes well with who?
For me...Entei is male and he really goes well with a female Suicune.~^.^~!
And a female Articuno with a male Zapdos.^.^!
Articuno's a guy... He might go well with a lady Moltres ^_^"

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Which Deoxys from (Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed) is the best/worst?
Speed is coolest, worst... probably defence...

Already answered before... all male except Cresselia or maybe Shaymin. Mew and Celebi might also be female... but who knows?

If Palkia were female and Groudon were male, I think that would work out.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
I'd make Giratina Male and Manaphy Female.

@L.C: Congrats on the exam L.C! ^_^

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ LC: Congrats! ^_^

@ LL: Ugh, yeah, it's freezing here in the UK... >_>

@ Sean: It's okay. Welcome back! :D

Let's see...

Male: Mewtwo, Darkrai, Deoxys, Jirachi, Groudon, Rayquaza, Palkia, Arceus, Giratina, Manaphy, Lugia, Ho - Oh, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Latios (duh), Zapdos.

Female:Celebi, Mew, Cresselia (double duh), Latias (triple duh), Suicune, Articuno, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf (I used to think Azelf was a guy, but after doing some research on them, I changed my mind), Shaymin.

Either: Phione, Moltres, Dialga.

Pairings: I like Darkrai X Latias for some reason...I also like Entei X Suicune, Lugia X Articuno, Lugia X Moltres, Darkrai X female!Dialga, Cresselia X Articuno, and Ho - Oh X Cresselia. There's more, but I can't think of 'em at the moment >_>;

EDIT: How could I forget Shaymin? >_<

Last edited:

Chelc

LC: Like I said on MSN, congrats! =]
LL: Aww, its cold here as well - in fact, I got a Snow Day today, so I know how you feel.
SL: It's okay, I think everyone tries to be as active as they can, and you aren't the only one. Welcome back!

Chara pretty much summed up my thoughts. XD; Except there's some I'd switch around. (Yes, I CPed - I'm a lazy mod! *shot*)

Male: Celebi (...XD I think of Serebii so I can't help but think of Celebi as a guy) Mewtwo (er, can't really say Mewtwo as anything BUT a dude), Darkrai (same for Darkrai), Deoxys (Deoxys creeps me out =< so he's a dude to me), Jirachi (I can but I can't see Jirachi as a girl...blame the movie), Groudon (DEFINITELY a guy), Rayquaza (same), Dialga (again, same), Arceus (...can't see it as anything but a guy, like Mewtwo), Lugia (yep...same), Ho-Oh (again, can't see it as a girl), Entei (Entei as a girl would be o_O weird), Raikou (same for Raikou), Heatran, Latios, and Zapdos (and these last three).

Female: Mew, Cresselia, Latias, Suicune, Articuno, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Palkia, and Giratina - I think all of these are pretty obvious as to why I see them female. Manaphy...don't ask. Even if its pretty much a guy in the movie, I still can't help but think Manaphy is a girl. :x As for Giratina, weird, I know, but I saw a Ginjka (sp?) fanart of it, so I can't see it as anything but a girl now. :p And Palkia, just don't ask...I dunno. Maybe it's the whole Pearl thing? lol.

Either: Phione and Moltres. Can't seem to put them into one or the other.

Shippings you say? :D Let's see... I never really thought about pairing up the Legendaries, especially with each other. I really like the idea of Ho-Oh x Cresselia, though. It just seems to...work? It's weird, but it works, if that makes sense. xD;

Uh, what'd you do the Giratina? Looks like you made its head a skull.

Topic: To me...

Male: Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Deoxys, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Regigigas, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus
Female: Mew, Celebi, Latias, Cresselia, Shaymin, Articuno
Either: Manaphy, Phione, Heatran

Last edited:

Cosmar

< Aww.
Pkmnfreak75, you have a Warning. You have stolen one of Arceus Master's Userbars and claimed that it is your own, and that sort of behaviour is not tolerated here.

If you commit a similar offense, then you shall either: lose points, or you shall be temporarily Banned from the Club.

Last edited:
Latios/Latias is pretty obvious... except in MD they're siblings. :confused: Everyone seems to think Articuno's a girl ^_^"

New topic: What makes your favorite legendary your favorite?
I like Articuno because it's my username because it goes well with my real name. But other than its 2HKO combo it's not that great I must admit...

Last edited:

mewmew202

What makes your favorite legendary your favorite?

Because Mew is totally adorable and is a compleatly awesome pokemon that you just fall in love with and it can learn any move ^^

umbreon freak

Who's next?
Guys i need help(sorry for the absence) i want to start reading the RBG and FRLG series of the pokemon manga if you know of a website that sells that manga please post. I beg of you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.