• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ mewmew202: Aw, seeya...Take care.

Anyhow...I have to apologise for my inactivity (here, at least) as well. I'm getting bored of SPPF, to be honest...I think the only reason I stay is because of the LA. If this Club was shut down...Well, I guess I'd move on to PIf :\

Topic 1 (dunno if this has been done before, but whatevs): Did your favourite Legendary change over time?

Yeah, mine did. It used to be Suicune, IIRC. Then...I think it was Dialga, then it went back to Suicune. Then Darkrai came along and ousted Suicune from the place of '#1 Favourite Legendary' 8D This happened before the Movie came out, since I saw a pic of Darkrai (probably his Sugimori) somewhere. He started to grow on me then, lol (this happened before the 10th Movie, BTW).

;491;

Did your favourite Legendary change over time?

Yes; it was originally Rayquaza, during the third generation; Ho-oh during the second and first, and when I learned about Arceus...yeah...

mewmew20: Aw... Take care; it was nice knowing you.
Cosmar: What keeps me at SPPf are the Fan Art Request section, Fan Fiction section, and the clubs I'm a member of. There's plenty keepings me here (I suppose) but if I lost anything, I'd probably move on to start and continue my author career which is surrounding my life more and more, everyday. SPPf does seem to get in the way, at times, so I don't doubt quitting one day. Aren't I chatty? Too bad you're not on YIM.

Oh, dang, I got an infraction. Oh well, I don't really care.

Last edited:

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
@ mewmew: See you. It was nice knowing you; and maybe our paths will cross again, you never know.

None -> Lugia -> Raikou
Yep, I didn't really have a favorite the first generation.

Also, I know its the end of summer and everyone's getting ready for school again, but I am not going to let this club fall apart. If I have to, I will mesmerize you all into sitting at a computer and posting in this thread. Seriously, we can't just let go of the club. We've gone through a year -- can't we make it for a while more?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
hey guys, I am really sorry but I can't handle all the clubs I am in. I am really sorry to say that I am going to be quitting. Its nothing personal its just this hasn't held my interest much. Too much going on and all that. I am really sorry but for awhile at least I am gonna quit the club. I will miss everyone and feel free to message me if you want to stay in touch.

No Lynn! This sucks... This is like the first club that I met you in. Blah at least I'll still be talking to you... This club will miss you though...

Cain Nightroad is your signature lyrics from Raining Blood by Slayer?

Nope, once I saw Celebi, it was my favourite. I'm proud to say that it's been my favourite since then! There's not really much of a chance of my favourite Legendary changing.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Cain Nightroad is your signature lyrics from Raining Blood by Slayer?

I guess you took the "blood raining downwards" part. No, it's from their "Jihad" track. Raining Blood is more like this:

"Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood"
I love Slayer.

@ mewmew: I'm really sorry to see you go, and hopefully you might be able to rejoin one day.

New topic: Which of the four elements do you think your legendary likes most?

Air for Raikou, as lightning is in it.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I guess you took the "blood raining downwards" part. No, it's from their "Jihad" track. Raining Blood is more like this:

"Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood"
I love Slayer.

@ mewmew: I'm really sorry to see you go, and hopefully you might be able to rejoin one day.

New topic: Which of the four elements do you think your legendary likes most?

Air for Raikou, as lightning is in it.

Ah alright sorry about that. I haven't really listened to Slayer much but I know Raining Blood. I might try getting into them soon though. I'm more into Bullet For My Valentine and Disturbed at the moment.

Which of the four elements do you think your legendary likes most?
I'd have to say that Celebi would like Water the most since it's a Grass type and it needs water to grow. It makes the most sense to me.

No. Mewtwo's been my favourite and he always will. The first glance of him (commercial of Pokémon: The First Movie [Mewtwo Strikes Back]), and I am hooked. Very loyal to Mewtwo ever since.

~MGD. ;150;

Cosmar

< Aww.
Just a heads-up: The Mewtwo/Celebi missions for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Explorers of Darkness are finally available for download from Wi-Fi!

Here's the quote from Pokebeach:

Pokebeach said:
Pokemon.com has announced a special promotion for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness! By going onto the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, players can download special missions through Wonder Mail to unlock Mewtwo and Celebi in the versions that they do not appear in (Mewtwo will be in Explorers of Time at the Dark Crater, and Celebi in Explorers of Darkness at the Mystifying Forest). After completing these missions, both Pokemon will not appear again unless the player has a Secret Slab or a Mystery Part in his or her Treasure Bag. Both missions will only be available until September 1st, and there are no Wonder Mail passwords to generate them, so do them now before the opportunity is gone!

I don't know...Fire maybe?

;491;

Probably air but if light were an element, light.

I may or may not quit SPPf; my mind hasn't been made up yet. I might just flip on it one day to decide because I'm getting nowhere in my book.
Eh... I have nothing more to say; I should have responded to that PM about the infraction but I deleted it; I would just PM the mod but I think it would work better if I had a PM to respond to but if I got an infraction on purpose, the mods might just ban me.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Just a heads-up: The Mewtwo/Celebi missions for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Explorers of Darkness are finally available for download from Wi-Fi!

Meh...I'm probably not going to download it.

Also, I know this has been a problem throughout all of the club history -- and I'm sure it goes on in many other clubs -- but many of the newer members aren't active. It seems that nowadays the only active members are the normally active ones, as well as the club mods/admins. What can we do to combat this? I suggest we put Crasher's points and rewards system into play, as all of the poll votes have gone to one of the three pro-Yes options.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
@ mewmew202: So long... Take care, it was nice knowing you! :'( ... I sure do hope you rejoin someday.

@ Arceus: Yup, light is an element alright! ^_^

Yes, before the forth generation of Pokemon, Mewtwo was my favorite Legendary Pokemon... But when the forth generation of Pokemon came around, Giratina became my favorite Legendary Pokemon and now, Mewtwo is my second most favorite Legendary Pokemon.

Last edited:

More than likely, Fire. Because Mewtwo went through a lot of that in his life so far...

~MGD. ;150;

Its feet went from gray to brown in RSE.

Leaving on a trip, I'll be back in two weeks.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

Definetly, because i used to like Celebii on account of it being the 1st Grass legendary, but then when i saw Shaymin, i preferred it, because Shaymin looks more like a Grass type than Celebii does.

I would say it is a mixture of Earth and Air, because it can change to a land form and a sky form, so the land form would be more comfortable with Earth and the sky form would be more comfortable with Air.

Bye Sheercold, enjoy your trip.

Last edited:

Crasher

Alright, Seeya Sheer Cold. Have fun.

So long, mewmew02. I hope you rejoin one day.

I've been inactive due to personal reasons, but after tommorow I should be more active :).

I'd help out with the points and prizes, but my wi-fi isn't working. If I connect, it stays red for about 6 seconds, then goes green, but at the end it goes back to red and doesnb't connect. It's driving me mad! >_<

Yep. First it was Articuno, then Kyogre, then Darkrai.

I dunno... fire, maybe? So Darkrai can burn his enemies >:)

Last edited:

Cosmar

< Aww.
*Copied+pasted from PI 'cause I'm lazy*

Topic: Ever do anything weird/funny/etc. with your Legendaries?

Yeah...I entered my Darkrai in three Cute Contests out of boredom, and he got up to Ultra Rank 8D Then my game decided it hates me, and it won't let me win the stupid Master Rank Contests >_> Stupid Johanna and Jasmine *shoves them into a woodchipper* This is another reason we need a G/S/C remake, so I can pwn Jasmine over and over again with my Pokemon >)

Oh, and I (as Darkrai, of course) went into a dungeon with Space Duck (Cresselia) in PMD2 and threw Iron Thorns at her out of boredom. It was fun >P

;491;

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Ever do anything weird/funny/etc. with your Legendaries?

I entered Dialga in a Cool Contest before. It beat Master Rank, so all the better, I guess. Nothin' else much, though. Named my Lugia from my old game after a character in my book I'm writing.

See ya, SC. Have a good trip.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Well I entered my Kyogre in the Hoenn Beauty Contests and I think it beat the Master Rank. I'll try using it in the Sinnoh Contests as well! I can't think of anything else that I'e done with my Legendaries though...

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

The weirdest thing i can think of is when i entered my Girantina in a beauty contest, i was going to use Articuno, but changed my mind at the last minute, and it paid off because i won which was a bit of a shock, because i didn't teach it any beauty style attacks, they were all either cool of tough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.