• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever do anything weird/funny/etc. with your Legendaries?

Every time that in my PMD game when my Mewtwo did not KO an enemy in a single shot, he got the butt end of getting Bonemerang'd by my Marowak.

I am not sure of any more sillies for now. I have an idiot in the house whose priorities are eff'ed up.

~MGD. ;150;

Crasher

I put Shaymin in for a tough contest and she got all the way to master rank 8D.

Meh... I can't think of anymore right now,

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
Hey, I am HWarrior, and I would like to join :p. My favourite legendary I think is Ho-Oh, I like fire pokemon and I think how Nintendo designed Ho-Oh is great and I think Ho-Oh just looks cute.

By the way I can make banners, sa you might be able to see in my sig (I just made it this morning). Ill probably make one for the club sometime

Nights

Pokemon Master
I apologize for the very delayed post. Internet has been excessively slow lately, though it's probably from all of the various electronics using it at the same time. >.>
Anyways I'm back from Kauai, and I'm glad to say I had a good time. ^_^
Wow... I haven't been active in quite a while. But, I'm back. I just recently got a legit Mattle Ho-oh, TRU Darkrai, and a Distant Land Lugia off of the trading boards. I also got off the GTS 4 legit Wish Maker Jirachis, 1 legit Aura mew (which I had almost traded to someone else for a possibly legit celebi, but then I realized it was legit), and last but not least, a legit 10 ANIV Celebi (and it had active pokerus!!!). And now, All i've got to do is wait for a shaymin and arceus events in my area.
I don't think I told anyone, I got shiny Kyogre last week.
I'm going for Rayquaza now, and Groudon after that.
Congratulations on all you guys' sweet new Pokemon! :D
Leaving on a trip, I'll be back in two weeks.
See you then. ^_^
hey guys, I am really sorry but I can't handle all the clubs I am in. I am really sorry to say that I am going to be quitting. Its nothing personal its just this hasn't held my interest much. Too much going on and all that. I am really sorry but for awhile at least I am gonna quit the club. I will miss everyone and feel free to message me if you want to stay in touch.
Alright then. I'll make sure to keep in touch. ^_^

Did your favourite Legendary change over time?
Nope.
Not really.......

P.S. Welcome to the club, HWarrior! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Welcome back Nights! Glad you enjoyed yourself.
On another note, a friend of mine gave me a Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia, and Ho-Oh! I don't know if they're real or not, but I don't even CARE! I LOVE CELEBI! :D I never thought I'd have one :D It's not like I'm going to use them for battles anyway, I'll just do contests with them or something.

Nights

Pokemon Master
I should do :p. Heatran is also a cool pokemon, and Lugia probably my favourite non fire legendary XD
Cool! I'm pleased to find you like Heatran since he/she seems to be one of the least popular legendaries. I think he/she could use some more recognition as a legendary Pokemon. :D
Welcome back Nights! Glad you enjoyed yourself.
On another note, a friend of mine gave me a Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia, and Ho-Oh! I don't know if they're real or not, but I don't even CARE! I LOVE CELEBI! :D I never thought I'd have one :D It's not like I'm going to use them for battles anyway, I'll just do contests with them or something.
Thanks, and congratulations on all your new Pokemon! Your friend is pretty generous. That's really cool. ^_^

Last edited:

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Welcome back, Nights.

Anyways, I'm thinking about leaving the club. I'm not sure if I will or not just yet, so I'll get back to you guys on it.

I think he/she could use some more recognition as a legendary Pokemon.

Platinum = Sinnoh cooling down
Heatran = No plot background, magma dude

Platinum + Heatran = Hope.

Nights

Pokemon Master
Thanks for the welcome, Cain! ^_^
Welcome back, Nights.
Platinum = Sinnoh cooling down
Heatran = No plot background, magma dude

Platinum + Heatran = Hope.
That's a really good thought! I never thought about what influence Heatran might have in Platinum. Nice find! :D
I'll have to ponder that for a bit...........

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
That's a really good thought! I never thought about what influence Heatran might have in Platinum. Nice find! :D
I'll have to ponder that for a bit...........

Well, they'll have to change the Sinnoh Dex to fit Giratina in, won't they? So Heatran might be swept in there, unless you change the temperature after the Elite Four.

Still unsure if I'm going to stay in the club or not...I've got a lot of other stuff going on.

Crasher

Good point, Cain. Maybe Heatran gets furious at the cooler temperature ('cos he's a fire type) and part of the before-elite-4 storyline requires you to beat/capture him. This is if he's in the Sinnoh dex. Or maybe, bcause he gets so cold, he dies :) *Laughs evilly*

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I hope you don't leave Cain! That is a very good idea though. I think Crasher pretty much summed up what I was going to say, so yeah. I doubt Heatran's going to die though Crasher :p

Welcome back Nights! That was a quick vacation but I hope you enjoyed it.

It doesn't seem like there's a new topic so I'll just go on.
I've had a few problems the past week. My birthday was on Wednesday and it was the worse birthday of my life. We went to the beach and I accidentally locked my mom's keys in the car and she got mad at me. I walked around, telling myself that I can't deal with myself and then I lost my $20 for the arcade but I didn't let my mom know or she would have just killed me. On Saturday when I had my party, hardly anybody showed up and I just didn't get much off of my list of eleven items. I got a Gamecube controller (since my other two were chewed up by my dog) but it acts up after an hour so I can only play for so long. Yesterday, my "friend" called me and complained that he doesn't like me playing his DS. I made a little joke on him, nothing I hadn't done before. He thought it was funny the first two times but this time, he just [female dog]ed and complained to me and yelled at me. So I declare myself, real life friendless since nobody really cares for me. They just lick my *** and want stuff from me. *sigh* I just wish all of my troubles would just end.
The good news is that I worked on my book for a straight hour and a half. That's it really. At least I'm somewhat religious so I can turn to someone for answers because I've just had a bad week/weekend. I hate every other year. 2012 is going to suck.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Arceus Master, if people are only friends with you when they want something they are not really your friends, but at least when you come onto the forums you have a chance to speak to people who understand how you feel, and hopefully you can make some real friends.

Cain, i think that it will be difficult to add Heatran to the Sinnoh Dex, unless you are able to meet up with it earlier in the game, otherwise they would have to leave it until you get the National Dex.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Welcome back Nights! That was a quick vacation but I hope you enjoyed it.

It doesn't seem like there's a new topic so I'll just go on.
I've had a few problems the past week. My birthday was on Wednesday and it was the worse birthday of my life. We went to the beach and I accidentally locked my mom's keys in the car and she got mad at me. I walked around, telling myself that I can't deal with myself and then I lost my $20 for the arcade but I didn't let my mom know or she would have just killed me. On Saturday when I had my party, hardly anybody showed up and I just didn't get much off of my list of eleven items. I got a Gamecube controller (since my other two were chewed up by my dog) but it acts up after an hour so I can only play for so long. Yesterday, my "friend" called me and complained that he doesn't like me playing his DS. I made a little joke on him, nothing I hadn't done before. He thought it was funny the first two times but this time, he just [female dog]ed and complained to me and yelled at me. So I declare myself, real life friendless since nobody really cares for me. They just lick my *** and want stuff from me. *sigh* I just wish all of my troubles would just end.
The good news is that I worked on my book for a straight hour and a half. That's it really. At least I'm somewhat religious so I can turn to someone for answers because I've just had a bad week/weekend. I hate every other year. 2012 is going to suck.

Your mom shouldn't have really gotten that mad at you for something so small... especially on your birthday. Did you invite many people for your party? Also, the people who didn't turn up, did they give a reason for not coming? Just ignore the "friend". If he would b**ch at you for something so small, then he's either on his period (laughs) or he's just an a***ole who doesn't deserve to be your friend.
What do you mean? Why is 2012 going to suck? :S

Well why would it be hard to add Heatran to the Pokedex? It's nothing that big if you actually see him to add him to the story line. They could just make it so that you see him just like how you see Mesprit.

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ Arceus: Sorry to hear about your birthday. That sucks :( *gives you an Arceus plushie* Just ignore that 'friend', they're not worth it.

@ Nights: Welcome back. Glad you enjoyed your Vacation~

@ Cain: Nice Heatran theory.

Anyhow...I'll be gone from this Thursday until Saturday or Sunday. Just letting you know. Take care of yourselves. And don't believe anything you-know-who says about me, mmkay?

Topic: What's the weirdest Move a Legendary can learn, in your opinion?

Well...I just found out Origin Giratina learns Mud-Slap. Just WTF? Outrage and Spite sound fine for Giratina, but MUD-SLAP?! C'mon...

I also think it's weird that Mew can learn Nasty Plot.

;491;

Last edited:

Nights

Pokemon Master
@Arceus and Cosmar: Thanks guys! Vacation went well. I enjoyed it. ^_^

@Cosmar: Alright then. Hopefully, I'll see you on the weekend if not sooner. ^_^

@Arceus: I am very deeply sorry to hear that. That's seriously messed up in every way. :( | All I can say is do your best to ignore bad friends like that (since as Cosmar said, they are not worth it), and instead, look to those that support you for help during hard times. As long as you do not give up hope, you will eventually be able to find true friends who like you for who you are.

What's the weirdest Move a Legendary can learn, in your opinion?
Mew learning Nasty Plot is easily the weirdest move a legendary can learn in my opinion, but I think it is also pretty strange that Manaphy can learn Hyper Beam (via TM) since he is so small it almost seems like a Hyper Beam would send him rocketing backwards.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Well, I'll be officially departing from the club on Thursday.

I hope you don't leave Cain!

Sorry, dude. There is a catch, though: I plan to keep my rank posthumously (though I'm not dying), and I'll hang out with you guys every so often. So yes, I'll still be around, so think of it as a "retirement."

Now that I'm retiring, I'm getting a cane, and will be shaking it at any of you who break the rules on the TLA forums. So you can see me there every so often.

And I'm going to make these last few full days the best.

Dunno, to be honest.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I would say Groudon's weirdest move is Solar Beam, i never thought they would give an attack like that to a Ground Legendary.

Thanks everybody. I've been worked out of my depression and I am my own self again. But I am in the mood for a chicken sandwich from BK. I've also been trying to think of a one-shot idea for a contest here but I can't think of anything.
Cain: You're leaving the club? That's a shame. I still hope to see you around.
Nights: Hey, you never used that banner I made you!

Giratina's Origin Form learning Mudslap. WTF?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.