Still Pokemon, they won't know how to transform at will for a while.Quick question: towards the end it says that they (the children) head to their rooms? Are they still Pokemon at this point or are they able to transform at will in this dimension?
Anyways, post powers here for the upgrade/gain.
- Venom Drench; Spitting Poison, Erin causes her enemies to panic and temporarily drop their attack
- Smog: Erin emits a hefty smog from her mouth, can lead to poisoning
- Poison Jab: Punching her target with an arm seeped in Poison, Erin attacks. (+1, is now stronger and will lead to an effect similar to toxic)
- Acid Armor: Coating herself in a purifying acid, Erin creates a barrier that boosts her attack/defense.
- Gastro Acid: Forces the person she uses it on to be unable to use passive abilities
- Baneful Bunker: Protects Erin, poisons those who make direct contact.
Orochi is evolving!
Orochi has evolved into Arbok!
- Vine Whip: Olive summons vines from her hands to attack her foes
- Synthesis: Olive channels energy from the sun to heal herself, light effects how severe of wounds she can heal. (+1, Olivia can now heal more severe wounds with low sunlight)
- Chorophyll: When the sun is shiny brightly, Olivia can run faster.
- Natural Cure: Olive seems to heal from wounds faster than normal people.
- Forest's Curse: Olivia curses those it is used against, they are now trapped in a minor vine trap.
- Petal Dance: Olivia stuns her enemies with a beautiful dance with petals. Inflicts minor damage.
Sylvie is evolving!
Sylvie has evolved into Steenee!