• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Vern

Why not both?
Whew, posted! Hopefully it's not too crappy.

This RP is becoming the land of long posts... I'm not sure if I like that or not.

I'll get my power-ups up later.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Seconding the power-ups. I don't mind the long posts tbh.
Just to clarify though, we're adding two more "Moves", or are we "Unlocking" two of the ones we already have?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'm leaving my post relatively open so others can interact if they choose to do so, seeing as Isaac skipped out on the meet n' greet and all.

Other than that, holy word count, Batman, long posts are becoming the norm.

Tangeh

HENRY leveled up!

Stone Edge; Henry slams both fists into the ground, causing pointed rocks to shoot out of the ground in front of him in a long, straight line. Very powerful potential, but he is not skilled with this yet. (+1 - Henry has a much better handle over stone edge now, and can cause rocks to shoot over twenty feet upward with little problem. Accuracy is still iffy.)

Ancient Power; Using a prehistoric power, rocks appear and collide into an enemy. Has a small chance of boosting Henry's offensive, defensive, and speed abilities if it makes contact.

Sturdy; Henry tanks physical hits exceptionally well, allowing him to act as a shield for teammates without taking too much damage - unless the move is elementally effective against rock. Additionally, he will never go down in one hit and is immune to OHKO moves.

Strength; Henry has superhuman strength, allowing him to lift objects up to 500lbs with no problem, and is capable of lifting more with effort. He may also use his strength in battle, dealing powerful punches to an enemy.

Adding:

Sandstorm; Summons a sandstorm that can damage opponents but will not hurt Henry, or any pokemon that is rock/ground/steel type. He can also disperse sandstorms at will.

Rock Repair; Only available in Regirock form - Henry can use nearby rocks to heal injuries to himself, even if those injuries were sustained in human form. The rock patch-job doesn't translate perfectly to human form and will leave notable scars that will heal over time or will require additional medical attention. This does nothing for internal injuries, poisons, etc.

What? SASHA is evolving!

Congratulations! Your SASHA has evolved into LYCANROC (Midday Form)!

• SASHA learned ACCELEROCK!

---

Anyways yeah I feel like I need to put more effort into my posts lol, I am not worthy. I'm working on my next one but I don't have a time estimate atm; I know people are interacting with Henry so I'll try to get it up asap.

Last edited:

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Oh my gosh, YES. WE'VE TURNED INTO POKEMON. Ivan is so going to have fun with this though I'll only post from his point of view after Mon posts for Lorenzo. While Gwen is going to be surprised but then "meh". And maybe put Olivia on her head so she doesn't get squished, if you don't mind, Hydrangea. Can I do that in my post? Though now there's a part of me who wished I picked a Pokémon that can evolve now... Dang it. Oh well.

Ahem, anyways, I'll probably have a post up by the weekend. In the meantime, one question, we still can't add signature moves, right? Because I was tempted to add Hyperspace Fury as basically a Dark Type Outrage...

I'm not as opposed to signature moves as I once was. However, they'd be relatively weak. But I'll give you a tentative yes for now.

@Schade: Two more powers, one existing power becoming stronger

Anyways. For the most part I expected this RPG to be mostly long posts because, for the most part I'm actually kind of hoping it will be somewhat short so no one loses interest. I'd love if we could have the whole thing finished by April. Once that's done I can also start on my next two ideas... considering if this doesn't die like most Serebii roleplays it'll be my first GMed roleplay and my first completed roleplay.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aight. Doing this then.

Powers:
- Thunderbolt: Alex release a powerful bolt of electricity.
- Galvanize: The constant stream of electricity within him turns his Hyper Voice power into an Electric-Type move. he may also accidentally mildly shock people touching him.
- Hyper Voice: By the use of his microphone, Alex releases a horrifyingly loud echoing voice.
- Charge: By reaching his limits as of how much electricity he can store, Alex raises his defensive capabilities, as well as powering up his other moves. (+1: His other electric moves now deal double damage after having used Charge.)

Additions:
- Zap Cannon: Alex forms a plasmic-blue orb of electricity in his hands and fires them. Theese are guaranteed to paralyze whoever is hit.
- Static: Other people might become paralyzed when touching Alex. This effect adds to the same effect his Galvanize ability already provides. (He can control this)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
While he gets paralyzed from his waist and down. lol

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Does that mean someone's going to be pushing around a Xerneas in a wheel chair?

Adrien of course. :p

Guys, this is Pokemon. Just go buy a paralysis heal. :p

Exactly! :p

Also, Schade didn't acknowledge Cute Charm, so why should Lorenzo get Paralyzed every time he touches Alex. :p

But seriously

How would we know the difference? :p

I asked this because it's not like we're calculating stats here. How would you notice your moves doing double damage? :p

That's why I added the bit about Fairy Aura attracting Fairies. So there's an effect you could actually see working. :p

Vern

Why not both?
Okay, so I got the power-ups done.

Bounce - Fern can suddenly decrease her body weight, allowing jump great heights and perform all sorts of acrobatics. +1 - she now gains the ability to double-jump. Her feet become coated with a white-ish energy that can inflict damage.
Twister - Fern can call upon the winds to create a miniature spiral of wind. Disorientates and damages the opponent.
Air Slash - Fern can manifest a single, cutting ‘blade’ of air. Can vary in intensity.
Dragon Dance - Fern can draw upon a strange power through a strange series of movements and incantations (there doesn’t seem to be a fixed one), which enhances her speed, reaction time, and strength greatly.

New Moves:
Dragon Pulse - Fern can now release powerful blasts of purplish energy from her hands, as well as her mouth (which is sort of awkward).
Extremespeed - Fern can temporarily gain a massive increase in speed/agility, and her body becomes coated in a white-ish energy which deals damage.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Hydrangea: Well, it's okay either way 'cause I decided to leave Hyperspace Fury for the next power up. Or the next. It depends.

Anyways, here are their power ups! In case anyone's wondering, the glare is inspired from one of Cobalion's Pokédex entries.

Gwendoline Gunther, the Cobalt Knight

Sacred Sword: She's able to form a sword made of blue light in her hands.
Focus Blast: She's able to form a ball of energy if she focuses. Unfortunately, because she needs a lot of concentrate, she can't shoot in the heat of a battle, needing time to build it up.
Reflect: She can create glass like barriers, usually in the form of a retangle plane. She can make it appear in defense of herself or someone nearby, but right now she can only do one at a time. The barrier stays around the person or thing she casted it on usually for a minute. (+1 She can now cast two at a time on different people or things and they last for one minute and thirty seconds)
False Swipe: She can deliver a strike that will hurt but never knock out the opponent.

Adding:

Glare: Focusing energy into her gaze, making her eyes glow slightly, she can "shock" opponents into staying still (or shutting up), but it's not quite powerful so it doesn't work all the time, particularly with strong willed or not easily intimidates opponents.
Strength: ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin. Gwen is now even stronger, combined with her training and exercise. Currently, she can, at most, break weaker steels.

Ivan Vincent, the Portal Trickster

Shadow Ball: He is able to form orbs of ghostly energy that he can fire as far as he can throw, which is the usual distance most people can throw.
Trick: He can also easily switch two items, though currently it's only items one can hold in their hands.
Levitate: He can float at will. Though he can't levitate too high, only up to ten feet, and can't really go faster than a normal person can run.
Hyperspace Hole: He can make portals which look like rings with a purple energy in them. These portals can't go too far and he can only make up to four at once. He also can only currently make them as wide as a hoola hoop. (+1 Now he can make it go as far as seven meters, even if he can't see it and make the portals have a diameter of two meters)

Adding:

Ally Switch: He can switch places with anyone who he considers an ally, as long as that ally is within his sight.
Substitute: Using some of his energy, he can create a duplicate that can take a few hits while he is harder to detect, but still noticeable, especially if you're qctively looking for him.

Also, did any of you guys liked the titles I/Gwen gave your characters?

Last edited:

Tangeh

I know this is just my love for PvP coming out, but reading everyone's new powers makes me want a scenario where some members of the group get brainwashed and fight against the others. :'D Ultimate legendary battle, go!

In other news, I'm halfway done my post. Should be up in a bit.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm king of the golems biii*burps*iiitch! Wubba lubba dub dub!

What the Hek was that? :p Somebody has to make this pun in the RP.

It should be queen of the golems in this case. :p

I know this is just my love for PvP coming out, but reading everyone's new powers makes me want a scenario where some members of the group get brainwashed and fight against the others. :'D Ultimate legendary battle, go!

RPing being mind controlled is not fun. :p

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

In other news, I'm halfway done my post. Should be up in a bit.

Sign me up for that! That or an absurd horde of Ultra Beasts XD