• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
u5BY9dp.png

A Pokemon Roleplay
Approved by Psychic
(Credit to FairyWitch for the banner)

[ Information ]​

Being a reborn legendary in the form of a child has it's perks, as well as it's drawbacks. In a human form, your powers are contained in a small vessel that is unable to awaken it's full potential. As such, you only have a fraction of your power. However, being a Pokemon you are able to speak to any Pokemon you come across and obtain information; however, as you have never actually been a trainer you are used to only seeing your guardian talk, which is why it seemed like such a shocking thing.

As the roleplay progresses, your powers will get stronger, to the point where you could be considered a god in humanity's eyes. You may also meet helpful Pokemon on your travels that offer advice, but for a price. Solgaleo and Lunala will guide you as best as they can.

[ Important Characters ]​

Solgaleo
- The male counterpart of Cosmog. A powerful Pokemon that appears as a lion, said to be the guardian of sun. Solgaleo is kind, bold, and caring. He's a leader who strives for the best possible outcomes and dearly wants to protect his younger sister in the process. He has a masculine, deep voice that booms with power while he speaks
Lunala
- The female counterpart of Cosmog. A graceful Pokemon that appears as a bat, said to be the guardian of the moon. Lunala, unlike her brother, is easily made nervous. She's a very anxious Pokemon who is in constant worry about most things around her, especially things that are out of her control. She seems meek and presuming and speaks in a delicate female voice.​
Arceus
- The god Pokemon, creator of all things according to legend. Little is known about this mysterious Pokemon, other than that he's been in a slumber for 100 years according to the legend of Necrozma​
Necrozma
- A strange beast from another dimension. He strives to control all worlds and will do anything to accomplish this goal. He was sealed away by the elgendaries for 100 years, but the seal will break any day now.​

[ Important Locations ]​

The Nether Realm
- ???, ??? Region
Where Necrozma was banished. Little is known where this odd wormhole leads.​

The Hall of Legend
Allegedly located in Relic Castle, Unova
The children were told to travel to Relic Castle in the Unova region in order for the Hall of Legends to be revealed, the voices claimed that it could only be revealed when the "others" arrived.​

[ The Cast ]​

Cometstarlight
Ground: Isaac Thorton - Zygarde - Trapinch
Steel: ???

Dragalge
Psychic: Leslie White - Meloetta - Woobat

Hydrangea
Grass: Olivia "Olive" Manami - Shaymin - Bounsweet
Poison: Erin Atropine - Nihilego - Ekans

*Jean Grey*
Dragon: Alena "Ally" Volkova - Dialga - Gible

lilcipher
Normal: Hekas "Hek" Collins - Regigigas - Whismur

Monster Guy
Fairy: Lorenzo Amoré - Xerneas - Comfey
Ice: Kyle Uriah Remington - Kyurem - Sneasel

Rotom310
Bug: Rene Keffer - Genesect - Grubbin
Fire: Iris Fenix - Ho-Oh - Vulpix

Schade
Electric: Alexander "Alex" Brennan - Zapdos - Alolan Geodude

Tangeh
Rock: Henry Clifton - Regirock - Rockruff

TheCharredDragon
Fighting: Gwendoline Gunther - Cobalion - Sawk
Ghost: Ivan Vincent - Hoopa - Sableye

Treeconator10
Dark: Adrien Delano - Yveltal - Deino

Vern
Flying: Sylvana Fenchurch "Fern" - Rayquaza - Fletchling

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sweet, we have a Discussion thread now, (Though In was Sure Mon posted in it...?)
I'll have Brennan wake up whenever the next poster reaches the Castle.
(And yes, the Brennan is based off form the Tv series 'Bones')

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Sweet, we have a Discussion thread now, (Though In was Sure Mon posted in it...?)
I'll have Brennan wake up whenever the next poster reaches the Castle.
(And yes, the Brennan is based off form the Tv series 'Bones')

I'm hoping that will be Ally and Kyle next. We'll see. :p

I was originally planning on having Kyle arrive sooner, but I wanted to wait for the other people in Unova to get there firsr. He is coming from Lacunosa Town after all.

Lorenzo will come probably come after Treeconator posts.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I might have Geodude react first, just like "lol alert, people here" then Alex wakes up like "Tf is going on!?!?!?!?!"

Yeah, Alex lived in Nimbasa, so it was a literal cakewalk from there.

Vern

Why not both?
I'll get a post up in about 10 minutes. Hopefully.
If not, it'll definitely be by today.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
There, I finally posted... Boy was that a long post.

I hope you guys don't mind Gwen and Ivan arriving, but as Ivan said, her parents can get rather carried away. There was no way they were going to have their daughter be late. Plus, I don't think there're any air ports in Castelia, though it probably would make sense. But I felt it was better that way.

Anyways, can't wait for Ally and Kyle to arrive, so the DragonKnightShipping can begin that Gwen and Ally can meet.

Tangeh

omg Rotom, it's gonna take me a few instalments to read that RP post. That must be over 5,000 words. o__o Props.

I've been meaning to put a post up for a bit, sorry. I was originally going to have Henry find Relic Castle but be confused on where the entrance was, and then just punch a hole in the wall to get in and subsequently (crudely) fix it with rock powers (wake up, Alex!), but then I realized that the entrance to Relic Castle is a hole in the ground. So now I need a new plan of attack.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
That post has terrified new people from coming to RPG section. :p

I'll wait for Treeconator to post and see if I can get both my characters to Relic Castle.

Fair warning: I ship Lorenzo with every boy in this RP! <3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am posting tomorrow. 6 people are with Alex now it is time for him to wake.
I got sun today soooo kinda a priority for the day.

that last post was amazing i do not understand what you guys talk about.
Also Mon, keep Lorenzo away frm me. lol
Also, sorry for being late. School has started up and it is hectic for me. My Mac also died, so there is that.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Like I said, My Mac died, but I will write up a post from my other computer (Gaming computer which I use right now, so be patient with me. lol
Don't have school tomorrow either, so shouldn't be difficult.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yeah, I don't see what's so bad about it. It was awesome. I loved Erich's and Rene's dynamic. And I love Erich. He's become my favorite. And I'm glad that Ivan's floating got the reaction I want from one of the characters. As evil as it is, I can't help but find Iris's denial amusing, especially with Ivan basically shoving it in front of her face that this is for real. XD

... Okay, yes, that was a rather long post and would probably scare off new people.

@Dragalge: I'd comfort you but I don't think I'd help that much if I tried.

@Schade: Ivan can keep Lorenzo away. If it all goes well... unless lorenzo wants to do an OT3 *shot*

Tangeh

Oh don't get me wrong, it was an epic post Rotom. :) & it helped me bounce a post off the introduction bit. Henry jumps to conclusions really easy so he's basically like "oh that pokemon is talking & that guys floats COOL WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE". Which will break the ice a bit more. He's also pretty easygoing so I don't think he'd care much about Lorenzo messing with him, so long as it didn't get too physical, lol.

Vern

Why not both?
I'll be honest... I didn't read that post, because I got scared. I probably should.

@Monster Guy: Looks like it's time to bring out Fern's inner fujoshi XD.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm a little confused though. Reading Rotoms post now but.. Is it Alex who is floating in the air? Or was it Ivan, since he demonstrated his ability to do so in a post earlier, although he was not at the Relic Castle at the time.

If you could just clear this, I'd be able to continue writing.

Last edited:

Tangeh

I'm a little confused though. Reading Rotoms post now but.. Is it Alex who is floating in the air? Or was it Ivan, since he demonstrated his ability to do so in a post earlier, although he was not at the Relic Castle at the time.

If you cuold just clear this, I'd be able to continue writing.

It's Ivan. Reread the end of Charred's post: Ivan is currently hovering about five inches off the ground.

Wait, Alex is floating also? xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I read that Ivan was floating, but was under the impression that he was not in the castle yet, so got confused. Thanks for clearing it up.
My post is done...... about now.
And no, Alex wasn't floating.