• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Oh my gosh Hydrangea that is precious.

My first RPs I didn't even create SUs... if that gives you an idea. I wish I still had access, just to see. Sometimes I read fanfiction I wrote when I was 13 and lol.

But on topic, Henry's only preoccupied with Hek right now. I just need to write a reaction to Lorenzo's stuff and acknowledge the new people. It's not unusual in these forums - where posts are expected to be long and RPs move relatively slowly - to juggle multiple interactions at once. Impossible for the normal human, but not for the RP character! Anyways, as Hydrangea said, just get Leslie to Relic Castle in your next post. You can interact if you want, or have her hang back. I can have Henry initiate a conversation if you aren't sure how to go about it.

Meant to get a post up tonight, but I got distracted with things such as Splatoon and television. :<

I was eleven god. I'm reading it and just laughing, I have no idea what I was trying to say.

Anyways, to anyone who peaks in.

I work a 10-4:30 on Saturday so I'll most likely advance the plot by then so everyone can have a little more time for everything. :3

lilcipher

bi & ready 2 di
Like, why is it difficult to have my character talk to others without bunnying them?

I give you 100% permission to bunny off of me whenever you need. Hek and I are always here for anyone to talk to or rely on. She may be panicking on the inside, but she'll politely talk to whoever and whatever comes along.

Tangeh

Ok, reaction post done, sorry if I messed anything up. It's almost 2am here and I'm falling asleep on my laptop lmao.

Tangeh

I should be sleeping right now too, but I'm not. :/

OMG, Did Henry actually get affected by Cute Charm? =O

Tbh, I wasn't expecting another player to acknowledge it, but yay! =D

Yeah man! I wasn't going to let that opportunity pass me by. xD

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'm late but thanks for all of your responses! I'm trying to clear my mind and focus on just getting to the castle in my post but I would really like a more in-depth look at how to and what to say to other characters for future reference if that's okay with you all. You know, examples and all that. I'm read Tangeh's recent post and I'm at a lost at what I could write that could help contribute to the ongoing interactions with others. Like I know I need Leslie to talk to others but specifically, what? .__.

I appreciate the offers in regards to bunnying but I personally think it might be better if I got some practice on character interaction with Leslie on her own if that makes any sense. Still, thank you! :)

And you wanna see a bad "first" post? This is my very first post of my entire existence here. It was painful enough looking for it...again.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I see no reason for why you'd post that here but.... yeah
The last few posts were good. I'll do a response later, likely tomorrow.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I'm late but thanks for all of your responses! I'm trying to clear my mind and focus on just getting to the castle in my post but I would really like a more in-depth look at how to and what to say to other characters for future reference if that's okay with you all. You know, examples and all that. I'm read Tangeh's recent post and I'm at a lost at what I could write that could help contribute to the ongoing interactions with others. Like I know I need Leslie to talk to others but specifically, what? .__.

I appreciate the offers in regards to bunnying but I personally think it might be better if I got some practice on character interaction with Leslie on her own if that makes any sense. Still, thank you! :)

And you wanna see a bad "first" post? This is my very first post of my entire existence here. It was painful enough looking for it...again.

I have no personal advice to give you... just go with what feels right? I don't know what to tell you.

Anyways, update post comin' tomorrow. So get your posts in or be bunnied along to progress the plot.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
All righty, there's a post!

Hope you don't mind that I had my character interact with your's, Vern. She seems to be a quiet type like Isaac, so I thought they might get along XD If you have any problem with it, let me know.

Vern

Why not both?
All righty, there's a post!

Hope you don't mind that I had my character interact with your's, Vern. She seems to be a quiet type like Isaac, so I thought they might get along XD If you have any problem with it, let me know.

I don't. In fact, I'm super-glad I get something to do now. The problem with a lot of my characters is that they end up just fading into the background and being ignored XD.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'm typing up my post now...should be up in about a couple of hours! XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I think "Kylo" for Kyle is really fitting, though! :p Screw Elsa...Kyle is Kylo Ren to me! :p

BTW, changed the reference to one of Schade's other characters. I figured that Zack was more fitting than Val because of the dark hair? XD

Edit: Why do I get the feeling that at least Olivia should know Ally by reputation? Olivia is the Princess of Floaroma, while Ally is the Diamond of Snowpoint...Ally is like Olivia's "northern" counterpart? XD

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I think "Kylo" for Kyle is really fitting, though! :p Screw Elsa...Kyle is Kylo Ren to me! :p

BTW, changed the reference to one of Schade's other characters. I figured that Zack was more fitting than Val because of the dark hair? XD

Edit: Why do I get the feeling that at least Olivia should know Ally by reputation? Olivia is the Princess of Floaroma, while Ally is the Diamond of Snowpoint...Ally is like Olivia's "northern" counterpart? XD

they could know of each other, but Olivia is extremely sheltered and has never actually seen most of sinnoh besides Jubilife and Floaroma. Knowing her parents, they probably made Ally sound awful. XD

Uh. Right. About the post. It's a little longer than I expected and honestly I'm not crazy about the way it sounds overall but I don't think there's much I could change to make it better? I have a little bit more to add and then it will be posted. In all honesty like reading it over it's okay but it's super cluttered and messy because I wanted to shove so much into one post while not writing from a single perspective which totally isn't my writing style so I just really don't like it. But I'm tired of looking at it to attempt to fix it so I've given up.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yeah, of course Olivia's parents should make Ally sound awful! XD Ally already looks like she's the type who'd have a reputation for sleeping around...and she actually does sleep around, so that's probably a double strike in Olivia's parents' books! XD They might use Ally as some kind of cautionary example...something like "That's what Igor gets for letting his son run wild. Valentin got somebody knocked up and his daughter is shaping up to be a good-for-nothing tramp!" XD It could highlight their too-overprotective nature. XD

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Quick question: towards the end it says that they (the children) head to their rooms? Are they still Pokemon at this point or are they able to transform at will in this dimension?