• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
What's an MBTI? I actually like all of these! Well done (especially since they all have put on a little weight in their chibi forms. :p)! And nah I personally think a green sundae is fine considering it looks as if she is being forced to eat it by her own buddies after losing some bet haha.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
What's an MBTI? I actually like all of these! Well done (especially since they all have put on a little weight in their chibi forms. :p)! And nah I personally think a green sundae is fine considering it looks as if she is being forced to eat it by her own buddies after losing some bet haha.

Myers Briggs Test Indicator-- it's a personality test, to put it simply. Personalities are categorized into 16 types depending on a large variety of questions. You can find free tests like them online.

Also, I think Isaac might be ISFP, but he hasn't been fleshed out enough to really show it.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Erin is ENTJ and Olivia is ISFP. Also those chibi's are adorable, I love them!

My post is gonna come the 13th or the 15th depending on how I feel. (Work schedule is slammed, and I'm maybe kinda sorta busy on Valentines Day. We're totally going to the Lego Batman movie.). I also wanted to give people more time to reply to that post.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Here's what I have now, trying to fit all your input the best I could, as well as trying to make some more choices with my 1-for-each-type rule. XD

Lorenzo: ENFP
Kyle: INTJ
Henry: ESFJ
Erin: ENTJ
Olivia: ISFP
Fern: INFP
Leslie: ESTJ
Rene: INTP
Iris: ESFP
Adrien: INFJ
Ivan: ESTP
Ally: ISTP
Gwen: ENFJ
Isaac: ISFJ
Hek: ISTJ
Alex: ENTP

Tried to stick to my one-per-type thing, so I could create a complete chart! Alex, Ally and Ivan gave me the hardest time, as those were the last 3 types left while I was distributing...and I'm still wondering whether I should switch them around? Like, ENTP fits a prankster and jokester like Ivan too, yet Ivan also is the most private among those three in a sense, so "I" instead of "E" might work? Ally is not exactly an introvert either, if her bar scene has anything to say about her...she's wild, confident, sexual and very much an instigator, so "E" is very possible...but her rougher manner of speech compared to Alex and Ivan, as well as her tendency to pick fights and her "shoot first, ask questions later" approach might make her seem less "sociable", so "I" also works? She's definitely a T rather than an F though, now that I've looked properly! XD

What do you guys think? Should I switch some around? XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
My post is gonna come the 13th or the 15th depending on how I feel. (Work schedule is slammed, and I'm maybe kinda sorta busy on Valentines Day. We're totally going to the Lego Batman movie.). I also wanted to give people more time to reply to that post.

You heard the lady. Post those of you that haven't yet! :p The RP section is very boring when no one does anything.

Btw, if you haven't seen the Sign Up thread, someone asked to reserve Water (And Comet dropped Steel.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have an essay to write in school but Mayyyybe I'll snatch up Steel. Was the one i wanted in the first place anyway.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I have an essay to write in school but Mayyyybe I'll snatch up Steel. Was the one i wanted in the first place anyway.

I'll put you down if you like. I won't be editing that first post for a few hours tho, I hate editing that thing on mobile.

Tangeh

A synonym for bunnying is "powerplaying". I'd never seen the term bunnying used until I got to these forums and it took me a while to get used to it - the term powerplaying is more widespread in my experience.

Also, @Dragalge - Lunala had left before everyone evolved. You can bunny Sasha if you want a similar interaction (she's already running around trying to get the legends to test their innate abilities xD), or I can edit my post?

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
I heard my name.

Prob gonna post tomorrow or the next day. I've suddenly found myself considerably less busy *knocks on virtual wood* and should have the time now to write another 6k word thing

@Dragalge - I can have Rene and/or Erich interact with you. Us comparatively not large Unova legends gotta stick together *holds fist out for bump*

I'd have Iris talk to someone but she's going to be too busy NOPEing.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
A synonym for bunnying is "powerplaying". I'd never seen the term bunnying used until I got to these forums and it took me a while to get used to it - the term powerplaying is more widespread in my experience.

Also, @Dragalge - Lunala had left before everyone evolved. You can bunny Sasha if you want a similar interaction (she's already running around trying to get the legends to test their innate abilities xD), or I can edit my post?

I heard my name.

Prob gonna post tomorrow or the next day. I've suddenly found myself considerably less busy *knocks on virtual wood* and should have the time now to write another 6k word thing

@Dragalge - I can have Rene and/or Erich interact with you. Us comparatively not large Unova legends gotta stick together *holds fist out for bump*

Sure! Whatever helps me get the interactions going (I'm actually alright at conversing with other characters but it's how to start them that I'm still weak at. ;p).

And I always had this idea where if Leslie gets over her green color phobia, she would be able to use the Pirouette forme too despite her not being a dancer. :p

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I heard my name.

That was posted at 11:03, which means either today or tomorrow. :p

Pending what Iris does, I might have Kyle tell her she's being stupid. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll browse for Steel Type ideas later today. Mon, have any ideas, VM me plz.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Unless someone picks Regice up, of course.