• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh yeah.. I forgot about him lolol.
Steel guy with a Aron. I'll have a WIP up shortly

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh yeah.. I forgot about him lolol.

Of course you did... :/ It's not my fault Kyle is a man of few words.

> the term "bunnying" may date back to even before 2005.

I'll read everything when I get the chance. I'm hungry and sleepy rn. Updates to come Thursday my dudes.

I heard my name.

Prob gonna post tomorrow or the next day. I've suddenly found myself considerably less busy *knocks on virtual wood* and should have the time now to write another 6k word thing

@Dragalge - I can have Rene and/or Erich interact with you. Us comparatively not large Unova legends gotta stick together *holds fist out for bump*

I'd have Iris talk to someone but she's going to be too busy NOPEing.

How are those posts coming? :3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I agree. We are in no rush, and besides, i'm sure people have other things to do.
Speaking of which. Surprise schoolwork makes finishing the second SU take longer than anticipated.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Well you just don't rush perfection, silly. I mean how else will Rotom bust out another 6,000 word bomb? Besides, you may have more free time but others can be really busy during the week. I only just updated my trade shop after who knows how long for example. .__.

I'm sure they want to post but real life does take first priority!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I knew someone was going to say that. Still doesn't invalidate how I feel

Look, I don't mean to start drama. RPing is something I look foward to every day, and I'm sick of coming home from a long night of school, for multiple days, and finding absolutely nothing has happened. :/

But now you're all going to attack me for being impatient... :/

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I agree. We are in no rush, and besides, i'm sure people have other things to do.
Speaking of which. Surprise schoolwork makes finishing the second SU take longer than anticipated.

Hey, no big. Take your time. As long as I see you're getting work done on it I won't accuse you of anything. Besides, I'm also in school and have tons of stuff to do so take your time.

The RP section is slow and inactive. :/ A week and a half is plenty of time to get a post up, considering how many players there are...

People have lives tho. Like, I live on my own and I gotta work to pay that sick rent. So RPG posts are at like the bottom of my to-do list on most days and after a long day of work sometimes I just really don't wanna focus on anything and play a game or watch some Youtube.

I knew someone was going to say that. Still doesn't invalidate how I feel

Look, I'm just sick of coming home from a long night of school, for multiple days, and finding absolutely nothing has happened. :/

But now you're all going to attack me for being impatient... :/

Okay but now you're playing the victim which isn't exactly flattering to any of us.

Let people take their time, if you're not willing to wait, maybe this section isn't really for you? Like honestly I don't like being told you need to get this done right now, that actually makes me put it off more. As I said, it's only been like a week and half; people can make multiple posts before I do if they wanted, I don't care. I want people to be able to post and not feel like I'm rushing the plot along like a madman.

If you're sick of nothing happening maybe pick up another hobby? I'm in just about as many RPGs as you are but I don't complain when nothing has happened, I just say, oh, oh well. Whip out a game or watch some youtube. It's really not hard.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

Hey, no big. Take your time. As long as I see you're getting work done on it I won't accuse you of anything. Besides, I'm also in school and have tons of stuff to do so take your time.

People have lives tho. Like, I live on my own and I gotta work to pay that sick rent. So RPG posts are at like the bottom of my to-do list on most days and after a long day of work sometimes I just really don't wanna focus on anythin and play a game or watch some Youtube.

Okay but now you're playing the victim which isn't exactly flattering to any of us.

Let people take their time, if you're not willing to wait, maybe this section isn't really for you? Like honestly I don't like being told you need to get this done right now, that actually makes me put it off more. As I said, it's only been like a week and half; people can make multiple posts before I do if they wanted, I don't care. I want people to be able to post and not feel like I'm rushing the plot along like a madman.

If you're sick of nothing happening maybe pick up another hobby? I'm in just about as many RPGs as you are but I don't complain when nothing has happened, I just say, oh, oh well. Whip out a game or watch some youtube. It's really not hard.

Believe me I do. That doesn't mean I can't want RP posts to happen, :/

Tangeh

Look, I'm not in any rush either (I'm a public accountant and it's tax season lol), but if I said "ok guys I am going to post in three days" and then I didn't with no explanation, I would see nothing wrong with somebody politely asking why I haven't posted. I know Mon is great at harassing people (believe me) but I read that as him genuinely checking in on why people aren't doing what they said they were going to do. When people got defensive he got defensive in return.

Let's not rush anybody and let's not make hard deadlines if we cannot complete them, alright? I know its frustrating not to be able to do everything you'd like to do. Everyone at their own pace.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Look, I'm not in any rush either (I'm a public accountant and it's tax season lol), but if I said "ok guys I am going to post in three days" and then I didn't with no explanation, I would see nothing wrong with somebody politely asking why I haven't posted. I know Mon is great at harassing people (believe me) but I read that as him genuinely checking in on why people aren't doing what they said they were going to do. When people got defensive he got defensive in return.

Thank you for understanding. :)

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member

Let's not rush anybody and let's not make hard deadlines if we cannot complete them, alright? I know its frustrating not to be able to do everything you'd like to do. Everyone at their own pace.

I have authority problems and get extremely frustrated when I feel like people are breathing down my neck telling me to do things constantly. So for now on I'm just going to say "you'll get your updates when everyone else has posted". Which is what we're currently waiting for.

Sorry if I came off as rude but I don't enjoy seeing players get hounded for posts, nor do I enjoy being hounded for posts.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Ayyy so now that I actually have a clear head I'll give a brief explanation as to why I'm not in a huge rush to push the plot along. (Spoilered so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.)

[so uh boyfriend and I totally had a pregnancy scare which was not so great! But luckily it turned out to be a false alarm. (Hella) so my mind has been VERY MUCH ELSEWHERE. And I'm sorry if I've been rude to anyone as a result I was just omega stressed and totally not myself. So yay, positive news there.]

Ahem. So with that being said I do actually promise a post by Wednesday evening. This will be made regardless if everyone has posted as I'd love to progress the plot to this nice point that I have planned.

Pls note: I'm in GMT -7. This post will be made anywhere between 5-10pm my time.

Thanks for reading, comrades.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Oh, damn. :O Look, your feelings and thoughts are perfectly normal. There's no need to apologize for a very natural reaction that any 19-year-old would have! Hell, I'm 25 and I react way more childishly towards many things! No teenager should be expected to take anything in a stride! >.<

Go ahead and take your time! Real life is still important! <3

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Oh, damn. :O Look, your feelings and thoughts are perfectly normal. There's no need to apologize for a very natural reaction that any 19-year-old would have! Hell, I'm 25 and I react way more childishly towards many things! No teenager should be expected to take anything in a stride! >.<

Go ahead and take your time! Real life is still important! <3

Aw thanks Jean! As I said, very much happy it was a false alarm and I'm not (Which again, very much thankful for).

first time i'm happy to be crampy and grumpy lmao

But I do promise a post as I've been putting it off far too much, and I have no school this week because it's reading week. (Do you guys have that wherever you are?). So Wednesday will be the day (Maybe earlier if I get some kind of super motivation.)

In the mean time, I do have Olivia's portion of the post completed but I will probably just do a long one that includes my character's reactions before the progressive point.

Last edited:

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
I have honestly never heard of a reading week but the concept intrigues me if I'm picturing it right. (I doubt I am)

Also, glad everything's going fine 'Drangea (for a given definition I suppose). I didn't have nearly as good a reason for not having posted ^^;;

In other news, you don't have to bug me for at least another couple weeks Mon~ *mostly joking; also pun not intended*

I swear I wasn't actually trying to write 6k again guys SO yeah, I wrote some stuff. Ended up keeping it all Rene's PoV b/c time, length, and how much I've discovered I do not enjoy writing angst. Of course, this also means next time I'll probably go back and explore some of this from Iris' PoV, but idk.

Would've also had either of them interact with someone but pretty much those same reasons made me decide against it until the next time when we're hopefully in a new little phase.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I forget that not everyone is obsessed with RPing as I am, but when I'm really hounding people for posts, trust and believe you'll know. :p

Now there's one person left. I don't know when Treeconator is going to post. I've VMed him a while ago and he said he was busy and wasn't sure when he'd get something up.

Poorly. As you can imagine. I've been super busy, and uninspired. I'll try to have something up, but at this point who knows

It'll be a shame if he goes inactive, because I was hoping for fun interactions between Adrien and Lorenzo...