• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Vern

Why not both?
Ughh... more stuff to do now XD.

I'm really, really, really behind on schoolwork right now, so I doubt I'll be able to post for quite a good while unless I somehow manage to find time. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll be able to post by Saturday, hopefully. Got a big test (with lab practicals) on Friday, so I better get that out of the way. A Nintendo Switch is on the line here, so I do have to pass!

Hehe, if you guys want some activity on here to pass the time, let's make some fun guesses and headcanons or something! XD Maybe even things like "what job class would they be in x game" or guess what kind of drunk each character is (they're all adults, yo)! XD

I'll start with something that I've been wondering about for quite a while. Now, all the characters have the same birthday, as we all know...but were they all born at the exact same hour, minute or second? So...if they aren't, I want to see your headcanons of their age order, from oldest to youngest, for the laughs. For all we know, some of you might think Lorenzo is older than Kyle, for instance...or that someone like Olivia or Adrien is the oldest...or even someone like Henry being the youngest! :O

I'll post mine soon...some of my positions might be...surprising! XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hehe, if you guys want some activity on here to pass the time, let's make some fun guesses and headcanons or something! XD Maybe even things like "what job class would they be in x game" or guess what kind of drunk each character is (they're all adults, yo)! XD

They might all adults, but not all of them drink. :p Lacunosa has no nightlife whatsoever, and the town is kind of "traditional" anyway, so there go Kyle's chances. Lorenzo might like wine, but since he only just turned 18 he hasn't had any yet. :p

As far as job classes, I'm gonna do Fire Emblem classes because that's what I know best. Kyle would be a Malig Knight for sure, and I'll just put Lorenzo as a Sage. Magical class fits him better now that I think about it.

Lorenzo is the oldest one in the group only by one minute, because irony. :p

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I'll be able to post by Saturday, hopefully. Got a big test (with lab practicals) on Friday, so I better get that out of the way. A Nintendo Switch is on the line here, so I do have to pass!

I'll start with something that I've been wondering about for quite a while. Now, all the characters have the same birthday, as we all know...but were they all born at the exact same hour, minute or second? So...if they aren't, I want to see your headcanons of their age order, from oldest to youngest, for the laughs. For all we know, some of you might think Lorenzo is older than Kyle, for instance...or that someone like Olivia or Adrien is the oldest...or even someone like Henry being the youngest! :O

I'll post mine soon...some of my positions might be...surprising! XD

Oooo that sounds fun.

I can see Erin getting into fights while drunk, she's bratty and childish enough to throw some punches at the bar or at a party. Olivia on the other hand would either be like the ultra cuddly "dude I love you so much" kind of drunk or the "I'm such a disappointment" crying drunk.

For the job class I'm just gonna do general RPG or MMORPG for now. I could see Olivia as like a ranger or archer, however I think a healing class like Cleric would suit her far better. Erin is a little more difficult, however I could see her as a spell casting class such as a Necromancer; or perhaps a Berserker.

Olivia being the oldest would be pretty funny honestly. I liked to imagine that all of them were born at the same time but I mean being from all different areas it could change.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Ally has a very strong alcohol tolerance! C'mon, her opening scene had her beating a bunch of burly men at a drinking game even after she had eleven before starting the game! She's a tough, violent and fearless girl who's proud of her strength and holds long, terriblegrudges...but she's also sexual, is bi and has very loose morals, so I guess that if she did get pushed to the point of drunkenness...I think it's her sexual side that would get amped up! Like, she has such a low opinion on actual romance and all thanks to her bad experiences, so no "mushy, romantic drunk" for her...but yup, being a really horny drunk kinda fits her? XD Oh, damn...now I somehow wish it was Olivia being the violent, angry drunk...if only because it's just so ironic. Like "Beware the Princess, she'll fuck you up if pushed over the edge!"

Why not a Druid for Olivia, then? They usually get those nature-y skills with healing, but also commonly get bow-type weapons? Ally would be either a Dragoon or Dark Knight...Time Mage doesn't seem to suit her nature at all...any mage doesn't seems to suit her nature at all! She's definitely a warrior-sort. Unless you see her as an Assassin. XD I can honestly see Erin as a Rogue or Assassin too...they usually work with poisons. Gwen is definitely a Knight or a Paladin. I like to imagine Kyle as some sort of quick physical class...but with magic in some way? Kyurem looks like a "glass cannon", literally. Not a Red Mage though, it doesn't sound..."awesome" enough! I don't usually take into account purely stats...I also go with vibe and impression. XD

And here's my hypothetical list from oldest to youngest in my head...some are expected (knowing I have tendencies that are very hard to break), others...not so much!

1. Ally
2. Olivia
3. Lorenzo
4. Adrien
5. Rene
6. Hek
7. Gwen
8. Erin
9. Isaac
10. Iris
11. Alex
12. Kyle
13. Leslie
14. Fern
15. Henry
16. Ivan

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I swear there was a continuation...bah, it was probably autosave's fault this time. Anyway, it's there.

Tangeh

I dunno if I have enough headcanon to place them oldest to youngest, but I like the idea of Henry being one of the younger ones. He needs to be younger than Hek, at least. I mean, you can't be older than your mom! :p

I kind of envision Erin either as the youngest or oldest? Just because she's the legendary outlier of the group.

As per what kind of drunk Henry would be, I could see it going a few different ways. He's already pretty friendly and outgoing, so throw generous and maybe even flirtatious into the mix, with a tendency toward violent mood swings & bar fights for no reason. xD Double that if there actually IS a reason.

Ally has a very strong alcohol tolerance! C'mon, her opening scene had her beating a bunch of burly men at a drinking game even after she had eleven before starting the game!

Also HOW! Like I would be DEAD at eleven drinks lmao, even over a few hours. I mean I'm much smaller than her and my tolerance has really gone down after graduating university but STILL! xD

Vern

Why not both?

I'll start with something that I've been wondering about for quite a while. Now, all the characters have the same birthday, as we all know...but were they all born at the exact same hour, minute or second? So...if they aren't, I want to see your headcanons of their age order, from oldest to youngest, for the laughs.

Wow, you're pretty good at thinking up activities.

I can see Fern as a Druid maybe, or some sort of back-line spellcaster. Or maybe even a blacksmith/loremaster, considering how she likes to make things/listen to stories.
I can see her getting very, very talkative when drunk. Like, just rambling on and on about all of those things insider her head. Although I don't think she's the type to drink too much - but I might be wrong about that, since she's got that sort of 'I want some excitement in my life' feel? IDK.

I can definitely see her as one of the younger ones, but really, it makes hardly any difference.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
I second Erin being oldest/youngest, but otherwise I'm in the same boat in not having enough headcanoned to make an order. Do agree w/ Rene being older than Iris tho.

As for drunkenness, Iris 100% has drank before (that tattoo she has in the little pic on her SU I'd imagined as a drunken YOLO moment, until I remembered you can't get a tattoo until 18 for the most part) because rebel child. I headcanon her as a happy and flirty drunk but with a very hair-trigger temper. Rene on the other hand has no social life and would be of the mindset "what is even the point to drinking." As a result though he would have basically no tolerance and be a drunken mess should he actually get drunk.

Then for jobs imma do D&D classes cause tonight's D&D night and it's on my mind. Iris I kinda picture as an Eldritch Knight with a emphasis on fire elemental magic (for obv reasons). She's too physically inclined to be a straight wizard or sorcerer. Maybe a fire themed Monk, but I'm on the fence about that. Rene though, would absolutely be a Warforged (and yeah that's a race not a class but it's too perfect to resist). For classes I can maybe see Rene as a Bard (which is hilarious b/c Warforged Bard) not because music or magic but because the gathering of knowledge/stories part (he'd def be college of lore). If not bard then Wizard for the same reason, and in that case he'd probably follow the School of Evocation or School of Necromancy (b/c elemental stuff for the first kinda is like Techno Blast, and second fits with the rebirth (twice over lol) stuff for Rene).

This makes me want to actually think up D&D classes for everyone now. :p

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I dunno if I have enough headcanon to place them oldest to youngest, but I like the idea of Henry being one of the younger ones. He needs to be younger than Hek, at least. I mean, you can't be older than your mom! :p

I kind of envision Erin either as the youngest or oldest? Just because she's the legendary outlier of the group.

As per what kind of drunk Henry would be, I could see it going a few different ways. He's already pretty friendly and outgoing, so throw generous and maybe even flirtatious into the mix, with a tendency toward violent mood swings & bar fights for no reason. xD Double that if there actually IS a reason.

Also HOW! Like I would be DEAD at eleven drinks lmao, even over a few hours. I mean I'm much smaller than her and my tolerance has really gone down after graduating university but STILL! xD

That's Ally for you! Plus, it was straight-up vodka, too! Not some girly cocktails or anything of that sort! XD Well, she's just tough. Though her drinking habits beg the question...considering she has Dialga's blood in her veins, does that mean that any vodka she drinks becomes...Crystal Head Vodka in her stomach? XD Another explanation might be this trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MotherRussiaMakesYouStrong

You probably noticed that Ally's surname is Russian, just as Lorenzo's is Italian! XD

I second Erin being oldest/youngest, but otherwise I'm in the same boat in not having enough headcanoned to make an order. Do agree w/ Rene being older than Iris tho.

As for drunkenness, Iris 100% has drank before (that tattoo she has in the little pic on her SU I'd imagined as a drunken YOLO moment, until I remembered you can't get a tattoo until 18 for the most part) because rebel child. I headcanon her as a happy and flirty drunk but with a very hair-trigger temper. Rene on the other hand has no social life and would be of the mindset "what is even the point to drinking." As a result though he would have basically no tolerance and be a drunken mess should he actually get drunk.

Then for jobs imma do D&D classes cause tonight's D&D night and it's on my mind. Iris I kinda picture as an Eldritch Knight with a emphasis on fire elemental magic (for obv reasons). She's too physically inclined to be a straight wizard or sorcerer. Maybe a fire themed Monk, but I'm on the fence about that. Rene though, would absolutely be a Warforged (and yeah that's a race not a class but it's too perfect to resist). For classes I can maybe see Rene as a Bard (which is hilarious b/c Warforged Bard) not because music or magic but because the gathering of knowledge/stories part (he'd def be college of lore). If not bard then Wizard for the same reason, and in that case he'd probably follow the School of Evocation or School of Necromancy (b/c elemental stuff for the first kinda is like Techno Blast, and second fits with the rebirth (twice over lol) stuff for Rene).

C'mon, spit out your D&D classes for everyone! I want to see! XD

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I can't really envision Isaac getting drunk just because he isn't much of a party person in general, but he'd probably be a sappy drunk (like "Man, I love you guys") or maybe a remorseful drunk. -I wouldn't really know which. I've never had alcohol to compare this sort of experience-

As for FE classes, seeing as Isaac would rather not fight (but can if he needs to), he'd probably be a tank, like a General or a Great Knight. He could also be a Cleric seeing as he wants to help and Zygarde gathers energy from the earth (which I guess is a sort of magic in FE)

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Rene on the other hand has no social life and would be of the mindset "what is even the point to drinking." As a result though he would have basically no tolerance and be a drunken mess should he actually get drunk.

Normally, this would probably be Kyle too, considering it's so difficult to actually get a bottle in Lacunosa, but somebody has to show Ally up. May as well be Kyurem. :p However, I highly doubt any drinking will be happening in this RP.

D&D I believe has Fairies as a race... Lorenzo is covered! xD

-I wouldn't really know which. I've never had alcohol to compare this sort of experience-

*High fives* I'm not the only one! 8D

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
C'mon, spit out your D&D classes for everyone! I want to see! XD

Ok ok let me think. :p (also this is all 5e cause that's what my group uses)

Rene: (Warforge) Bard [College of Lore] / Wizard [School of Evocation or Necromancy] / Cleric [Knowledge Domain]
Iris: Fighter [Eldritch Knight, fire emphasis]
As above, with an added possibility of Knowledge Cleric for Rene after remembering that is a possibility.​

Adrien: Ranger [Hunter] or Fighter [Battle Master]
My first instinct was Battle Master because of the part about Adrien liking to be the second in command [paraphrasing]. Ultimately though I decided Ranger was best because of his independent/loner tendencies. Hunter doesn't really fit but it fits better than Beast Master. Maybe it could tie into his "hunting" for photos? idk (As a side note, I don't think it necessarily fits his personality, but def a Necromancer Wizard would really fit Yveltal.)​

Ally: Barbarian [dunno which path]
Ally is definitely a Barbarian over anything else (with the maybe exception of Fighter). As for the barbarian path, I can't really decide whether she'd fit an animal totem or the berserker path. I'm leaning towards animal totem, because imo she doesn't seem the type for the bloodlust extreme violent rage that I picture berserker Barbarians as. Thoughts JG? (Side note 2 electric boogaloo, a Divination Wizard (basically a time wizard, plus other stuff) would fit Dialga in general for sure, but I agree that any wizard archtype def doesn't fit Ally.)​

Alex: Bard! [School of Valor prob]
Really self-explanatory. Like, honestly this is one of the best fitting ones imo.​

Lorenzo: Cleric [Life Domain]
Lorenzo is one of the hard ones to place imo. He's definitely not a physical fighter, which eliminates about half the classes. Of the magic ones, I couldn't decide between Cleric or Wizard, and ended up choosing Cleric b/c Life Domain fit thematically with Xerneas.​

Gwen: Fighter [Champion probably, could swing for Battle Master tho], also Monk [Way of Open Hand]
Even more obvious than Alex. I think Champion is the best fit because of the strive for physical perfection, but I also think a case could be made for Battle Master. Same actually for a Monk, thinking of it, for the same reason (Monks strive to harness the power of the body, same w/ Gwen). Champion Fighter still fits best though.​

Fern: Druid [Moon Circle] (/Warlock)
For some reason I find Fern the hardest to place. My gut keeps saying Warlock but at the same time I don't really think it fits. (And for otherworldly patron I have no clue. Cthulhu maybe b/c Cthulhu *shrugs*.) Druid like Vern mentioned above might work though, thinking about it, with a moon circle as opposed to any of the land ones.​

Ivan: Rogue [Arcane Trickster] or maybe Wizard [School of Illusion] or Cleric [Trickster Domain]
Another obvious one! Honestly he could fit any one of these three because in the end they all boil down to "trickster" which is Ivan to a T.​

Olive: Cleric [Nature Domain] or Druid [Grassland/Forest Circle]
Thematically, either would work for Olive as Shaymin, and honestly either could probably work in terms of Olive as Olive too. Cleric is maybe a little bit more passifistic imo but then there's also the fact that Druids gain a feature that makes them age really slowly. :p

Isaac: Cleric [Nature Domain] or Druid [Grassland/Forest Circle]
Isaac honesty would fit the same as Olive imo both thematically and because they're pretty similar personality wise.​

Kyle: Fighter [Eldritch Knight, ice emphasis]
Basically the same logic as Iris but with ice instead of fire :p

Hekas: Cleric [Life Domain]
The last really hard one for me to choose. I ended up going with Life Cleric because of Hekas "mothering" the golems and that being associated with life, and also it was the least bad fit (she just didn't seem to fit with any combat character)​

Erin: Rogue [Thief/Assassin/Mastermind] / Sorcerer [Wild Magic] / Warlock [Great Old One patron]
Thematically any of these would fit Erin's personality, Nihilego, or her place in the story (ie: being the odd one out, considering everyone else I've decided upon/formerly Necrozma's soldier(/maybe current soldier)). I think Rogue fits Erin's personality the best though (although I'm not sure which archetype).​

Leslie: Bard [dunno which college]
Bard is a really easy choice for Leslie, b/c singing. Admittedly this is one of them where the legend maybe plays more of a part in the choice than the character, though imo Bard still fits Leslie for Leslie best (though her charisma might leave a little to be desired :p)​

Henry: Barbarian [Totem Warrior - Bear maybe?]
I wavered between Barbarian and Fighter, but Barbarian won out cause the act-without-thinking-rage Henry sometimes experiences seemed right for a Barbarian. Animal totem instead of Berserker because Henry definitely didn't seem to go that far. As for the specific animal, bear seemed the most fitting out of the three general choices (bear, eagle, wolf).​

D&D I believe has Fairies as a race... Lorenzo is covered! xD

*High fives* I'm not the only one! 8D

Sort of! I'm pretty sure it's not a standard thing but I've seen race write-ups for fairies before. And yes Lorenzo would definitely be a fairy.

*high fives* Ditto mate.

Unrelated, does anyone know why [ T r without spaces gets auto-censored? Is this some reference or abbreviation that's just gone way over my head?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Actually...yes, I'd be torn between Totem Warrior and Berserker for Ally too! I mean, she's wild, fierce and far from refined, and even wears lots of leather to boot! That sounds very Totem Warrior (leather...animals...haha), and it helps that her full back tattoo depicts an animal as well! As a Totem Warrior, to set her apart from Henry (who's Bear), Ally can be either Eagle or Wolf...or maybe Tiger (damn, if she's an Eagle though, I should've given her the surname Orlova instead of Volkova, to enforce the pun)...though Bear makes sense because she's Russian, and y'know, Bear is plain awesome....all I know is that she's definitely not an Elk! Berserker on the other hand can allude to Primal Dialga in particular...Ally's personality after all does have some elements of Primal Dialga in it...she's generally moodier than Henry and she does pick fights a lot (and goes for violence in order to settle things). XD So really...either is great for me...it's up to you to choose which fits Ally best! XD

It's really too bad that there's no Time-based physical class from either the Fighter, Barbarian or even Rogue class trees! Why are all Time-based characters mages? It's hella annoying! XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
^ Because Time is magical! :p

Now go and make Recolor avatars of all these. :p

Lorenzo: Cleric [Life Domain]
Lorenzo is one of the hard ones to place imo. He's definitely not a physical fighter, which eliminates about half the classes. Of the magic ones, I couldn't decide between Cleric or Wizard, and ended up choosing Cleric b/c Life Domain fit thematically with Xerneas.

Well, Lorenzo does know Play Rough. :p But even that's magical in nature so an all magic class fits him fine.

Tangeh

I don't really want to be the first to post next in case I want to react to any reactions to my last post, but would it be cool if Henry knocked down a wall or two or otherwise ran into somebody else's room? I don't rly like writing RP exposition without interacting with others. Anybody up for that?

also Henry's gonna run into a random nihilego and assume its Erin and by the end of the fight will probably STILL assume it was Erin lol

Those RP classes were super cool btw!! I'm not very familiar with classes in any format but I like the term "barbarian bear totem warrior" for Henry.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I don't really want to be the first to post next in case I want to react to any reactions to my last post, but would it be cool if Henry knocked down a wall or two or otherwise ran into somebody else's room? I don't rly like writing RP exposition without interacting with others. Anybody up for that?

Lorenzo would love that if Henry were still human. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My second SU is done now. I'll make a post tomorrow.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
^ Because Time is magical! :p

Now go and make Recolor avatars of all these. :p

Well, Lorenzo does know Play Rough. :p But even that's magical in nature so an all magic class fits him fine.

Ehh...but I was already starting on a new set! Here's a preview...

mkEnlUU.png

3MTgplY.png

VSdJDhh.png
bXtvO9H.png

2gpQHvW.png

oMFOPEN.png

8AmtodL.png

Guess the theme and who corresponds to what! Hint hint...Erin is the 13th one, the lost one...the outcast...the Snake Bearer. :p Yeah, some will have to double up for this theme, like Fern and Isaac...it's the only way to fit all the characters in. XD

Part 2 is coming up....guess which characters would depict which! :p Remember, some will double up...for the signs with the "dual" motifs, of course...like Fern and Isaac up there. XD

The remaining ones...

Olivia
Rene
Iris
Ally
Alex
Ivan
Gwen
Lorenzo
Leslie

Last edited: