• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I know what the set is, but that's because I know your tendencies. :p Let someone else guess.

Some of these people didn't make recolor avatars, so I don't recognize who some of these are. :p

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I know what the set is, but that's because I know your tendencies. :p Let someone else guess.

Some of these people didn't make recolor avatars, so I don't recognize who some of these are. :p

Fern is the dark blue deep sea mermaid, Isaac is the green-brown freshwater merman, Henry is the one with the fluffy pelt, Adrien is the one with the goat horns! :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Also you forgot to include my new character. lolol.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
You forgot to give Isaac eyebrows. :p

Also, Kyle's skintone is a bit paler. :p

JX8qvUy.png
3MTgplY.png

Nope, Isaac actually has brows. I put the brows before choosing the hair...and I only realized that they were...high? Yeah, it's just the bangs. XD I used tone 1A with +1 for Kyle (I use the same skintone for Evie, so I would know)...I think it's just the clothes having a different "temperature" overall. >.<

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Also you forgot to include my new character. lolol.

He hasn't been accepted yet. :p

---

That's the skintone I used... Weird how some items can magically give him a tan. :p

The avatars are zodiac signs/constellations btw, but the list I have of who is who is a bit off. :/

Erin: Aries Ophiuchus
Lorenzo: Libra
Alex: Gemini
Fern: Pisces
Gwen: Virgo
Ivan: Scorpio
Kyle: Aquarius
Isaac: Cancer
Olivia: Cancer
Leslie: Capricorn
Ally: Sagittarius
Adrien: Capricorn
Henry: Aries
Rene: Aquarius
Iris: Leo
Hek: Virgo

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
He hasn't been accepted yet. :p

---

That's the skintone I used... Weird how some items can magically give him a tan. :p

The avatars are zodiac signs/constellations btw, but the list I have of who is who is a bit off. :/

Erin: Aries Ophiuchus
Lorenzo: Libra
Alex: Gemini
Fern: Pisces
Gwen: Virgo
Ivan: Scorpio
Kyle: Aquarius
Isaac: Cancer
Olivia: Cancer
Leslie: Capricorn
Ally: Sagittarius
Adrien: Capricorn
Henry: Aries
Rene: Aquarius
Iris: Leo
Hek: Virgo

Yeah, I really had to change some around...some for the hell of it, while others because I found better fits. >.<

Some of the choices would really be different for the second batch! But some...yeah, I'm really firm on. XD

The remaining signs:
- Taurus
- Gemini (x2)
- Cancer
- Leo
- Libra (x2)
- Scorpio
- Sagittarius

And the remaining characters:
- Lorenzo
- Ivan
- Alex
- Gwen
- Rene
- Iris
- Ally
- Olivia
- Leslie

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
Yeah, I really had to change some around...some for the hell of it, while others because I found better fits. >.<

Some of the choices would really be different for the second batch! But some...yeah, I'm really firm on. XD

The remaining signs:
- Taurus
- Gemini (x2)
- Cancer
- Leo
- Libra (x2)
- Scorpio
- Sagittarius

And the remaining characters:
- Lorenzo
- Ivan
- Alex
- Gwen
- Rene
- Iris
- Ally
- Olivia
- Leslie

Ohhhhh, they're star signs... I'm an idiot :p

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Nope, Isaac actually has brows. I put the brows before choosing the hair...and I only realized that they were...high? Yeah, it's just the bangs. XD I used tone 1A with +1 for Kyle (I use the same skintone for Evie, so I would know)...I think it's just the clothes having a different "temperature" overall. >.<

I noticed the same thing and was just about to write 'RIP Isaac's eyebrows' XD He looks cool even if I can't see the brows though lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hydrangea accepted my second character in our Discord chat so that is not an issue.
What is an issue however, is how I should throw him into the hot mess we're currently in...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was under the impression we could evolve them at this point. Hence the Ooc at the end.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Seems like forever since he evolved, but it is only two posts. lol
Yeah, I'll change the post accordingly then.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
yay i am literally a yellow Rainbow Dash lol

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?