• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I was going to have Lorenzo fight a Buzzwole, but then I remembered Xerneas turns into a tree when it sleeps. Having Nihilego try to poison the tree of life seemed rather fitting. :p

Lorenzo might wake up eventually and fight off a Buzzwole later...

Vern

Why not both?
I DID IT! I WROTE A POST! (I'M STILL IN CHARACTER!)

Now I just have to do one for Mythos...

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I hope to get a post up soon, I've just been swamped with work and I have a paper due tonight. So once all that is done, I'll post. Until then, back to the paper!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ugh... I was hoping to post this weekend but...internet. Hopefully, I'll be posting next week. But good news! School's gonna end in about two weeks for me so I'll have more free time by then. Unless I get distracted by games and such...

Also, @Tangeh, you can totally crash into either Gwen's or Ivan's room.

Anyways... As usual, I'm late in response because I was distracted, busy and had poor internet. But never mind that.

@Drunk attitude: Never drank before and never will as far as I'm concerned. Gwen and Ivan are unlikely to do the same but if they ever did get drunk... I think Gwen would be surprisingly level headed and cheery but it only seems like that as she becomes a mood swinger so can easily be happy and then angry in mere seconds. Though I imagine Gwen would have a tolerance that would give Ally's a run for her moeny. or at least would give h Ivan? He'd probably pass out (low olerance) but if he was still

@*Jean Grey*'s Ages: I absolutely loved that Ivan came off as the youngest. It's absolutely perfect. XD I pretty much agree with yours.

@D&D Classes: I am not familiar with those classes and stuff so I can't really say much. Other than that you probably had an easy time picking classes for my characters as I was made them with the knight and trickster thing in mind. though, once again, i was also thinking of shinji ikari while making ivan

@Monster Guy's pony avatars/what-have-you: Aw, I liked seeing these. Wish Ivan had a hat of some sorts. Or a scarf. I think scarf more because they were from his parents.

And all this comparing makes me tempted to compare them to the Chinese zodiac now or something... One problem, I can't seem to find somewhere where they all agree on the same traits or have a majority of the traits similar to other sites... Or maybe I'm just reading in too deeply to it as on one site, Dragon (Gold/Metal) fit Ally pretty well but then in another it more fit Gwen.

That reminds me, are there any other rooms besides the bedrooms? I know it won't matter much now that there's something to fight, but still. I wanna ask as if there aren't any, Gwen is going to invite Ally...into Ivan's room and wreck it one way or another to get even with Ivan for this one time he filled her room with newspaper, completely. Just because she's a knight doesn't mean she can't be devious. :p Besides, it's something the two do. Ivan won't mind. Much.

Also, @*Jean Grey*: Is it all right for me to just summarize the spar fight as them having a good time, evenly matched (for now) and getting tired so then they turn in?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh shut up you. :p That post was quicker to write than an RP one. Besides, I want my question answered first before I tried to. plus i have to work on a research paper

I volunteer Ivan!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Whew, still a lot of work to catch up on...but I'm alive, and I'll hopefully manage to post by Sunday.

Ugh... I was hoping to post this weekend but...internet. Hopefully, I'll be posting next week. But good news! School's gonna end in about two weeks for me so I'll have more free time by then. Unless I get distracted by games and such...

Also, @Tangeh, you can totally crash into either Gwen's or Ivan's room.

Anyways... As usual, I'm late in response because I was distracted, busy and had poor internet. But never mind that.

@Drunk attitude: Never drank before and never will as far as I'm concerned. Gwen and Ivan are unlikely to do the same but if they ever did get drunk... I think Gwen would be surprisingly level headed and cheery but it only seems like that as she becomes a mood swinger so can easily be happy and then angry in mere seconds. Though I imagine Gwen would have a tolerance that would give Ally's a run for her moeny. or at least would give h Ivan? He'd probably pass out (low olerance) but if he was still

@*Jean Grey*'s Ages: I absolutely loved that Ivan came off as the youngest. It's absolutely perfect. XD I pretty much agree with yours.

@D&D Classes: I am not familiar with those classes and stuff so I can't really say much. Other than that you probably had an easy time picking classes for my characters as I was made them with the knight and trickster thing in mind. though, once again, i was also thinking of shinji ikari while making ivan

@Monster Guy's pony avatars/what-have-you: Aw, I liked seeing these. Wish Ivan had a hat of some sorts. Or a scarf. I think scarf more because they were from his parents.

And all this comparing makes me tempted to compare them to the Chinese zodiac now or something... One problem, I can't seem to find somewhere where they all agree on the same traits or have a majority of the traits similar to other sites... Or maybe I'm just reading in too deeply to it as on one site, Dragon (Gold/Metal) fit Ally pretty well but then in another it more fit Gwen.

That reminds me, are there any other rooms besides the bedrooms? I know it won't matter much now that there's something to fight, but still. I wanna ask as if there aren't any, Gwen is going to invite Ally...into Ivan's room and wreck it one way or another to get even with Ivan for this one time he filled her room with newspaper, completely. Just because she's a knight doesn't mean she can't be devious. :p Besides, it's something the two do. Ivan won't mind. Much.

Also, @*Jean Grey*: Is it all right for me to just summarize the spar fight as them having a good time, evenly matched (for now) and getting tired so then they turn in?

Yup, I wanted to think that Ivan was the youngest because, well, he's the tallest! Bound Hoopa also gives off that kind of vibe. I put Lorenzo near the top in age to complement that (yes, I ship 'em)...you'd think Lorenzo is younger, but in fact, he's older! XD

Hey, I actually like the idea of the Eastern Zodiac...12+1 can be utilized (there's "Cat")...but I can manage to double up on some again? I actually like the idea of Gwen as Dragon for this...maybe because she has the noble bearing associated with it (on some websites)? Horse or Ox works for her too! Ally is Dragon-type herself, but she can also fit Tiger! Maybe even Dog or Snake?

Phew, I appreciate that you actually summarized the fight! Helps make posting a lot easier, man! XD

In the meantime, here's the entire Zodiac set, including Ophiuchus and Cetus.

Lrydb3R.png

Ax2sCJ4.png

gIpWZEA.png
miIFVQY.png

n8DMSXg.png

DHlsfV6.png

oMFOPEN.png

tCRlcRE.png
IeHxei2.png

KuWujDj.png

UJgBJzW.png

v6HCmoV.png

4FjUXa4.png

3MTgplY.png

HLlUv7D.png

VSdJDhh.png
erq3xIw.png

I'll admit, Schade's new character really threw me off and I had to reorganize the second set quite a lot...Ivan ended up Libra with Lorenzo (then again, I ship 'em, so...they get to be Eros and Psyche, with Ivan as Psyche of course). Iris was supposed to be Leo, but Gwen ended up as Leo after I decided that the "Queen Arthur" look fit Leo more. I used both Schade's characters to portray Gemini, because I wanted to make an Assassin and a Templar...I mean, his Steel guy is such a Templar. XD Gods...it ended up a bit of a mess, but I think they overall fit?

It was difficult to assign Cetus...but then I looked at the Legendaries of the cast and noticed that Genesect was the only one who was at least partially-manmade...that made it "unique", so I gave Cetus, a unique, rare sign with only one day, to Rene. His look was supposed to evoke a modern "Flying Dutchman" of sorts, since Cetus is a sea monster. XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
^ You couldn't have given Lorenzo actual bottoms? :p

I actually kind of ship Lorenzo with Adrien. Not necessarily as lovers, but probably as just friends. They seem to have a Glinda/Elphaba like thing going on. :p Unfortunately, it seems as though Treeconator has gone inactive. :/

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
^ You couldn't have given Lorenzo actual bottoms? :p

I actually kind of ship Lorenzo with Adrien. Not necessarily as lovers, but probably as just friends. They seem to have a Glinda/Elphaba like thing going on. :p Unfortunately, it seems as though Treeconator has gone inactive. :/

Actually speaking of that, I'm doing an update this upcoming week (ehh I don't wanna give a full on date so I'll just say before April.)

Also I want an activity check to confirm who's still around. So basically if you're still involved just post in this thread following this post. I'll be letting this sit until next Friday before I send out a few vms to those who didn't reply.

Vern

Why not both?

Actually speaking of that, I'm doing an update this upcoming week (ehh I don't wanna give a full on date so I'll just say before April.)

Also I want an activity check to confirm who's still around. So basically if you're still involved just post in this thread following this post. I'll be letting this sit until next Friday before I send out a few vms to those who didn't reply.

I'm still here.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'm here. Just been pummeled with classes, but I'm still around.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yes I am here. Had an exam yesterday, so i should be able to be a bit more active now.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I mean like... I did say Friday and then I worked all weekend so I suppose I could message people now. I wasn't going to reply to this comment until tomorrow so it didn't come across as rude but...

Currently this is one of the last things on my mind considering my finals are in around two weeks. I know I did say a post probably before April but as the days go on I feel less and less motivated to do so. Also being questioned about it is once again, not quite my forte in the terms of motivating me.

OH ALSO my laptop fan exploded so I have no way of posting easily without going to the college and hijacking one of the library computers, which I doubt they'd appreciate.

So uh, to answer your question; yes? However I'm not sure when anything is going to happen so there's that I guess.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll be writing a post later, after my exam! XD I have to get it out of the way first, as it's just killer. >.<