• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [Discussion Thread]

Vern

Why not both?
I'm still here, just waiting.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Same here. I don't want this to die.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Finally, I posted. Apparently, there was a lot more that was going on that week that I was almost caught unaware of and...yeah. It's done now, though! XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
So, just so there can be some discussion going on in this thread, while we're waiting for a sign, has anyone given any thought to what other Pokemon their characters would have?

Lorenzo would have a Mono-Fairy team, no doubt about it.

Comfey
Ribombee
Primarina
Shiinotic
Mimikyu
Clefable

Kyle however would not have a Mono-Ice team. He'd need a Dragon on there somewhere. :p I haven't decided what his team would be though...

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I support this conversation thing. Following the theme of mono-teams for Alex:

- Alolan golem
- Raichu
- Jolteon
- Electivire
- Minun
- Rotom

For the other one. The Steel-Guy i finished eons ago that i have not gotten an oppurtunity to post with yet, tus i do not remember his nam atm, would also have a mono steel:

- Aggron /w mega Stone
- Bronzong
- Metagross
- Steelix
- Aegislash
- Alolan Sandslash

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Ally, she'd have a mix of Dragon-types, Dragon Egg Group and Dragon-looking...the one thing they have in common? They can all learn Dragon-type moves, particularly Outrage...except for one and I just had to add that one for...other reasons. XD

- Garchomp
- Hydreigon
- Tyranitar
- Salazzle (Though it doesn't learn Outrage, I think this Pokemon is very...um...Ally)
- Haxorus (Shiny)
- Krookodile

Though if this had been a different RP, she'd have a much darker team...Haxorus and Salazzle would be swapped out for Houndoom and Bisharp/Zoroark. XD

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Considering this is mostly dead and I've never felt this blah about anything I've created in my life thus far, I think I'm formally declaring this as a dead roleplay. I was super excited to bring an idea I've had in my head for years to life, but I really lost touch with it after constantly being asked when things would happen/people seemingly not actually reading some of the posts I've made.

Look, I'm all for roleplaying, I love roleplaying; but this forum dies down way too fast for things to ever actually get anywhere. Hell, I've seen some RPGs were the SU slots get filled extremely fast, but even after the roleplay has been posted no one bothers to make an effort. Running a roleplay on your own when you're in school, work almost full time, and have anxiety that you won't meet people's expectations is extremely hard.

As such, I have no interest in pursing this roleplay any longer. Perhaps I'll try my hand at GMing something I'm a little more passionate about in the future, but for now I tip my hat and say farewell to all of you. Thanks for participating while you did.

[Woah hey wanna know the planned plot?

- After the minor battle with the UBs, Solgaleo accuses Erin of leading them there, especially after she's discovered missing.
- Olivia defends her but is disregarded
- Solgaleo grows angry and plans an assault on Necrozma's realm, which is now a large tear in the sky
- They train for the attack, everyone honing their skills and getting ready
- they attack, but are vastly outnumbered
- many legends are captured, only Olivia and a few others escape thanks to Lunala saving them
- Lunala is gravely injured and dies due to her wounds
- Solgaleo is mortified, him and the remaining legends hide out
- they feel like its all over, until Erin arrives.
- Erin apologizes, claims that she never intended to side with Necrozma and reveals a key weakness they overlooked
- The UBs are a hivemind
- Erin can hear all their thoughts and knows how to overtake Necrozma
- Solgaleo is skeptical, assuming its a trap
- Olivia trusts Erin and convinces the others to come along

- another battle takes place, this time they are seemingly victorious and free the captured legends
- Necrozma comes in for a huge scale attack against all of them
- Erin steps in front of it, shielding everyone from the assault and sacrificing herself in the process
- or so it seems

- Erin is cloaked in a blinding light after the attack strikes her, it is then revealed that she was in fact Arceus; taking on the form of a UB to get on Necrozma's good side.
- It is revealed Arceus had planned this from the beginning, she takes down Necrozma and maintains the form of the god.
- With Necrozma defeated, the legends escape the binds of their human bodies and return to the astral plane, where they are gods in their own right once again.

- END THE.]

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Aw man. Too bad. I don't blame you for feeling that way though. I'd be discouraged too if constantly asked. It was fun while it lasted.

Though, gosh dang it, I clicked the don't click spoiler anyways and I have to say, that would've been super awesome if it continued. I would've been more than willing to take the GM mantle for this RP if I knew you were having trouble and it was that awesome.

Still, again, don't blame you and I wish you luck in your life.

one more thing though, if i ever think of an idea, you wouldn't mind a spiritual successor, would you?

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Aw man. Too bad. I don't blame you for feeling that way though. I'd be discouraged too if constantly asked. It was fun while it lasted.

Though, gosh dang it, I clicked the don't click spoiler anyways and I have to say, that would've been super awesome if it continued. I would've been more than willing to take the GM mantle for this RP if I knew you were having trouble and it was that awesome.

Still, again, don't blame you and I wish you luck in your life.

one more thing though, if i ever think of an idea, you wouldn't mind a spiritual successor, would you?

I wouldn't mind a spiritual successor, as long as you saved me a spot :3

Vern

Why not both?
Well, I have to say that I understand. No hard feelings, though, like Charred said, I really don't blame you. It was cool when it lasted, and the planned progression is cool too.

I'd definitely be interested in the 'spiritual successor'.