• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Awakening [RP Thread ]

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
The Legendary Awakening [RP Thread]

u5BY9dp.png

A Pokemon Roleplay
(Credit to FairyWitch for the banner)

Hall of Legends
Location Unknown

"Do you really think children understand the gravity of this situation, brother?" A female voice asked, the large white lion sighed and looked at his sister; a large purple bat creature. She had a concerned expression plastered on her face, she always had been easy to read. He didn't know the answer to her question, and sure, he was worried too; but he needed to have faith in Arceus. Arceus was intelligent, he wouldn't have just placed the souls of the legendaries into humans for no reason. He knew that that would greatly lower their power, but there had to be some reason for all of it.

"Have faith, Lunala. I'm sure father Arceus knows what he's doing. We just have to wait, the path will be open soon and we will meet our brethren once again." He replied finally, after the silence between them felt deafening. Lunala nodded, and her brother glanced towards the large hall they sat in currently.

The tall walls were carved with murals depicting the great battle, followed by an inscription of the prophecy in Unown Runes. Eighteen rooms, each depicted by a different colour lined the walls; and the centre room had a large table with twenty chairs, one for each of the children, and one for Lunala and Solgaleo. The hall was mysterious, it only appeared to those who it found worthy; making it nearly undetectable for their foes, or, at least they hoped it would be. Lunala's brow furrowed again, she looked up at her brother.

"What if... what if we get caught?" She asked, "What if Necrozma finds this place? He'll kill everyone!" She paused, her voice breaking slightly. "He'll kill everyone again..." Solgaleo shook his head, he brushed against his sister.

"We'll be safe here, dear sister. I promise you that." He smiled towards her, and she gradually forced one back. "The prophecized day is coming, Lunala. In three days time those children will turn eighteen, and Necrozma's chains will hold him no longer. We have to stay strong, these children are looking to us for guidance." Solgaleo starred off, looking towards the misty, portal-like door of the hall. "I think we'll see them all soon enough."

793.png

Erin Atropine & Orochi
Nihilego
Heahea City, Alola

023.png

Erin sat on the docks, her small snake Pokemon, Orochi rested it's head upon her lap. She starred off into the distance, wondering where this 'Hall of Legends' could be. It wasn't on any map they had in her home, and no matter what she attempted to find within the other regions, it didn't seem to be among them. Why did the dream have to be so cryptic? Couldn't they have just given her a map? Then at least she'd know where she was going, rather than sitting here feeling sorry for herself.

"So, Orochi, any idea where this Hall of Legends is yet?" Asked Erin, her green Ekans lifted it's head slightly and gave it's best shrug; considering it had no arms. Erin rolled her eyes, "You're no help..." She murmured.

"Look, Erin. I may have been given this amazing ability to sssspeak, but that doessssn't mean they alsssso gave me the ability to be all-knowing." Replied Orochi. Erin pat her head, she knew the Ekans was as concerned with this whole ordeal as she was. "Bessssidessss, even if we knew where we were going, what would you do? Buy a boat ticket and jusssst leave everything behind? What about your father?" Asked Orochi. Erin hadn't exactly thought about it much, but her Ekans brought up a good point.

"I don't know..." Replied Erin, looking down into the water. "Whoever was in that dream though, it just, sounded important. I feel like I need to go, it's not a want thing." Erin continued, "Besides, I need to figure out who or what this "Nihilego" is." She spoke, using air quotes with her fingers when she said Nihilego. Orochi gave another attempt at a shrug.

"Focussss on the ssssmall thingssss. Your birthday is coming up, Erin. You're going to be an adult finally. We sssshould have a big party." Orochi spoke with excitement in her voice. "It might take our mindssss off thissss whole thing until thosssse voicessss give ussss more direction." Orochi continued.

Erin thought about it, and actually thought that seemed like a fairly good idea. Maybe she would have another dream soon where they actually told her the location of the Hall of Legends and then she wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

492.png

Olivia Manami & Sylvie
Shaymin
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh

761.png

Olivia awoke, her sleep had very restful, it usually was in her beautifully elegant bed made of the down of Rufflet's; it was actually ethical too, apparently it was made from the down left after they evolved rather than having to kill or harm them for it. She stepped out of bed and was immediately greeted by her two handlers, one gave her her clothes for the day, and the other waited till she got ready to brush her hair and apply her makeup. They then gave a small bow, leaving her alone in her room once again. She walked towards the window and peaked out of the curtains, ensuring no one was watching her.

"Alright Slyvie, I think the coast is clear." Said Olivia softly, this caused the still pink cherry plushie on her bed to begin moving; revealing itself as a tiny little Bounsweet. Olivia gave a small smile, she giggled and extended two vines out of her hands so she wouldn't have to walk towards Slyvie to pick her up. She used the two vines to pull the little cherry closer to her, and pulled her into an embrace.

"Olivia!" Slyvie cried cheerfully, she always loved when her master hugged her. However, there were more pressing matters today. She gently pushed out of her master's hands and landed on the floor. "So, what's our plan of action for finding that Hall of Legends? We gotta get out of this estate but everyone is always watching you..." Spoke Slyvie in her soft voice. "We have to sneak away somehow..."

Olivia thought about it. She had no idea where this Hall of Legends was, but she knew the estate was too well guarded to sneak out of. However, she came up with a pretty intelligent idea. "Well... my birthday is in a few days. I'm sure Helm and Willow will be taking me out somewhere for it. If you cause a distraction, I'm sure I could maybe slip away unnoticed somehow..." Olivia rubbed her face, thinking deeply about her own plan. Slyvie nodded.

"That's a pretty good plan! Did you just come up with that on the spot? You're so smart, Olive!" Slyvie said with a smile. Olivia giggled and blushed, she never liked to toot her own horn. She knew that they could make it work and maybe they could find that hall once they got away.

[ Your first post should be taking place three days before your birthday, your character is stumped as to where the Hall of Legends is; but they believe that they may be given more direction as to what it is they're meant to be doing eventually. Their main goal at the moment is to celebrate their birthday, and, in Olivia's case; actually escape. Once everyone has posted at least once in this manner I will give further direction. ]

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Adrien Delano & Ken
Yveltal
Geosenge Town, Kalos

*Click*

A bright flash shot across the dark meadow, startling a small group of Fletchlings. The small birds quickly took flight, leaving behind an empty meadow, except for one human and a Deino, sitting in a tree branch hidden by leaves.

"The flash was on? How could I make such an amateur mistake?" Adrien ranted to himself, "There was enough light to make the shot, now the shot's ruined." He was about to continue ranting, before he heard Ken speak up behind him. "Adrien, you messed up one shot, you need to let it go. Being angry like this isn't really like you, ya know?" Adrien was still a bit angry, but he knew that Ken was right. Sighing, he started to lower himself out of the tree, while Ken took a few quick hops to reach the ground.

"I'm sorry Ken." Adrien apologized. "I've just been a bit agitated the past few days. I mean, you started talking, I had that weird dream, and now I can do stuff like this." Raising his hand, Adrien shot out a small pulse of dark energy, and then with a flick of his arm let out a small blade of wind. "What am I supposed to do Ken, I don't know what's going on." He lamented. "I don't even know where this Hall of Legends is, but I know I need to go there. Maybe I'll have another dream, but what if I don't Ken?" Ken sat there in thought for a few moments. He knew about as much as Adrien did, but he did know that whatever it meant for Adrien, it probably wasn't going to be good for him. He wanted Adrien to be kept safe, and it weighed on his heart that he couldn't answer Adrien's questions, but for now, he just needed to keep Adrien's spirits.

"Maybe you've just been alone for too long and overthinking this. Most kids your age would love to have superpowers like you do. And remember, we still have your birthday party in a few days." Ken replied with a smirk. Adrien didn't have a lot of friends, but he did a few, and Ken knew that their presence would hopefully make Adrien happier. Adrien sighed, knowing that honestly, Ken was probably right. He had been hanging out mostly with Ken for the past 2 weeks, and that was mostly talking photos, where Ken stayed pretty quiet. Adrien definitely valued his privacy more than most, but it would be nice to see others, even if he wasn't going to show anyone his new powers. Partially, he didn't want to hurt anyone if he screwed up, but he also wanted to keep them to himself. He liked Rika, Takato, and Hina a lot, but the three of them were also extremely curious. They probably would have tried to help him figure it out, but he wanted to do it by himself.

"You're right Ken." Adrien admitted, while Ken smirked. "Like usual. Come on, lets' get home. I need to check these photos. Maybe that last one isn't a complete loss." With that said, the two started to head home, thoughts filled with Adrien's approaching birthday

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ivan Vincent and Vera
Hoopa
Mistralton City, Unova

Some movement of the fingers, a shift of his hand, and repeating it in a certain pattern, is how basic playing a guitar really is. Ivan smiled as he started to get to the chorus. But everyone knows it's actually harder than it looks, especially those barre chords, aka, "chord that needs a flat finger on one fret". Ivan sighed as he went into the second verse. He remembered how much frustration he had doing those chords, particularly the F as many of the songs he liked had that chord. But that just made it all the more satisfying when he was able to progress from the easier chords to the barre chords, like right now. He couldn't help but sing to the tune as he went reached the end.

"Angels we have heard on high, in excelsis de--o..."

He added his own little spin to the ending before properly finishing, holding his hand in the air for fun. He stayed in that pose for a few seconds before he returned his hand to rest against the body of his guitar. His smile turned proud, despite the inappropriate time of the song. He had managed to do that song without falling down or over to the ground. But there was one thing, or rather one person, missing. Gwenny wasn't around to point out the fact he was playing a Christmas song at this time. Ivan floated down and returned his guitar to hang on his back. He then looked to his trusted Sableye and said,

"Hey, Vera, any idea where Gwenny went?"

The Sableye stopped chewing on the gem he got her last week and made eye contact.

"Oh? Gwendoline? She's over at Route 7, in the alcove."

Ivan shook his head with an amused smile. Of course Gwenny was off training.

Gwendoline Gunther and Bedi
Cobalion
Forest Alcove, Route 7

Gwen closed her eyes. She got into position, her legs spread out and her arms against with her hands spaced away from each other. She breathed in and out. She visualized the energy in her body as some sort of glowing liquid. She imagined directing some of it outside her body. As it did several times before, something did appear. Between her hands, a small sphere was forming and she could feel the light coming from it. She pushed the energy faster and harder. Soon, the orb grew to half the size of your average basketball.

Gwen opened and thrust it forward. It flew straight through the air...and missed Bedi by two inches to his left. Bedi watched it pass him with his usual stoic expression. Then he looked back at her with a smile.

"You are progressing very well, Lady Gwen. You were able to form it in twenty seconds and it was much closer to hitting me."

Gwen breathed in and out several times. Then she sighed and wiped the sweat of her brow. That was true. In just the course of about two weeks or so, she had gone from the orb flying out of control (and nearly hitting passing Pidove several times) and taking a whole two minutes to this. It was progress, but...she didn't like it.

"Yes. But it is still unsuitable for a fight. I will have to be quicker for it to be practical."

A new, but recognizable, voice chimed in.

"Do you really need to act more like Cobalion, Gwenny?" he said.

Gwen looked to her right and there she saw Ivan, donning his guitar, fedora and scarfs as usual, floating several feet away from her. And as per usual, his hands behind his head and he was lying down as if on a bed in the air. She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?"

He floated closer to the ground but still levitated. "I mean, ever since we got that dream, you look a lot more serious, and that's saying something with how you look like normally."

Gwen sighed and sat down with her legs crossed.

"I'm...unsure if I can wait any longer. I want to tell to them."

Gwen sighed again. It had gotten inceasingly hard as time went on. She did try to busy herself, training her powers, taking walks reading books, maybe even try to find any hint of the location of the Hall of Legends. All of them just kept reminding her of the secret Ivan and her decided to keep. Her parents should know about it. Ivan landed and went up to her, crouching down and placing a hand over hers. She looked up and saw Ivan's small and apologetic smile.

"Hey, don't worry, Gwenny. It's only three more days, right?"

She noticed Bedi and Vera nod in unison. Gwen didn't do anything for a moment. It was clear that Ivan wanted confirmation she heard, so eventually she nodded as well. His smile got bigger and he gripped her hand reassuringly.

"It won't be long. Just three more days. Besides," he said. Then he stood up and started floating again. "It'll be our birthday then. I wonder what's your mom and dad are gonna get for you? Or me?"

He moved his guitar from his back and started playing. Gwen just chuckled.

She said, "Probably something that you can't use for pranks."

Vern

Why not both?
Fern & Razor
Rayquaza
Castelia City, Unova.​

Fern sighed and lifted her pen off the paper, tossing it gently in the general direction of the tin bucket in which she kept all her stationary. She would pick it up later if she missed. Of course, that was what she always said, but she rarely followed up on it - which was why she had pens, pencils, erasers, scissors, and other stationary littered all over the floor, surrounded by clothes, books, and random pieces of scrap paper. Every now and then, she would contemplate cleaning it all up, but she never got around to doing so, no matter where she was living at the moment.

On her table, she had several pieces of paper, a couple of books on folklore and fantasy, as well as near-empty bag of chips, which she halfheartedly reached into every now and then. The papers were decorated with several drawings of dragons, harpies, and vague outlines of figures, both male and female drawn in an anime style, notes scrawled all around them in a script that was about as messy as it could possibly get while still being legible. Character designs.

She sighed again, leaning backwards on her chair and running one of her hands through her hair, which was sticking out in spikes at varying angles. She had been up all night sketching things for a manga she was working on, taking a call dip into the world of video games when she got tired. There empty cans of coffee were lined up on her desk, right next to her laptop, which was closed. Now, as the sun began to rise, she was contemplating going back to sleep and hoping to dream about something more interesting than what she had been doing for the past two days or so - sitting in her room and drawing things, leaving only to get food and water. A pretty sorry existence, now that she thought about it.

Her parents had gone out on a small trip to Driftveil, so she was home alone, which suited her just fine. She knew how to cook for herself, but often found that going to a nearby fast-food joint was quicker and easier. Razor hopped onto her desk, giving her leaf-shaped ribbon an affectionate peck as he did so - he liked it almost as much as she did.

“Hey, Fern old buddy, cheer yourself up!” he said, bouncing up and down like he had been the one drinking the three cans of coffee. “Your eighteenth birthday is coming! You’ll be an adult soon! Stop sitting around in your room and moping! Soon, we’ll be going on a journey to search for the Hall of Legends!”

The books on folklore and fantasy that were littered around her desk served two purposes - research for her story, and research for herself. Unfortunately, looking for information about the location of this ‘Hall of Legends’ was a bit of a hopeless endeavour. The books that had something to say about it usually contradicted each other, and none offered any concrete information. The sections about the ‘legends’ in general were always brief, and when they had any length to them, were vague and useless to her. She had found information on Legendary Pokemon before, Rayquaza included, but this ‘Hall of Legends’ was never present anywhere in her research.

“I know, Razor.” she said, getting off her chair and stretching her arms above her head. She had been sitting still for a good while now, and her bones were in need to some moving around. “Please, be quiet. I’m tired, frustrated, and I want to sleep.”

“Celebrate! Rejoice!” he said, ignoring her in his excitement. “What do you want for your birthday? Are we having a party? Are you inviting friends?”

“No, we aren’t.” Fern replied, collapsing onto her bed. She halfheartedly moved a pile of books to the side with her left hand. “You know that I don’t have many friends.”

And understatement - she had no friends, and hardly any acquaintances. She hadn’t wanted to say so, because it would have been too obvious a grab for some sympathy.

“Oh. Right. Sorry.” Razor said.

“Don’t worry about it.” She said, closing her eyes and rolling onto her side, away from the windows. She had shut the curtains, but slivers of morning light still shone through the gaps. The air conditioning was off, but the temperatures were low, so she wasn’t hot. Her long-sleeved, ankle-length overcoat, a size or two too big for her, provided all the warmth and shelter that she needed, which wasn’t much.

She fell asleep and dreamt about a serpent-like creature flying through the clouds, twisting itself into intricate spirals.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
145.png

Alexander Brennan and Rocky
Zapdos
Nimbasa City, Unova

074-a.png

"We should not be here right now.", Rocky said in his usual casual manner. He was sitting on a speaker, watching as Alex prepped the stage for the preformance. Only Alex would want to be the entertainment of his own birthday party, and he only had 3 days to practice. Rocky, however, had plans of his own. He wanted to go search for something called the "Hall of Legends". Alex didn't understand rocky's sudden urge to play the Tomb Raider, but he had said time over and over that it would have to wait until after his birthday party. He was turning 18, and that was kind of a big deal to him. Not to Rocky, apparently, who wanted to find those presumably old ruins.

With a sigh, Rocky continued. "This is a kind of important part of your life, you know. Wether you are aware of it or not.". Rocky sat there with his arms folded. He wasn't actually mad. Rather.. upset. The two did get along very very well, however, they were as different as sugar and salt. Rocky was the brain, and Alex was the impulsive musician who may or may not actually know what is going on around him. Regardless of that, they always managed to get stuff done, which was why Alex didn't worry.

"Chill out, Rocky. We'll get to it after the party.", he said for most likely the millionth time, without looking away from what he was doing. People around them had gotten used to the questionably insane young man talking to his Pokemon as if he understood it by now. Alex had gotten permirrion from the city's Gym Leader, Elesa, to use her catwalk for the preformance, and preparations were being made. She even borrowed out her models to do a dance preformance to his singing. Alex didn't really know what excited him the most: The fact that he turned 18, or that this would by far be his biggest gig. maybe it'd propel him into a real career? Who knew.

Rocky just sighed. "If you say so. I hope you know what you are doing. We don't want to keep the others wait.". Now that was interesting. Alex looked over at Rocky. "The others? There are more like us?". Before he could get an answer, he was interrupted by the sound guy.

"Okay Alex, we're plugged in. Ready when you are!" he said, giving him a thumbs up from where he stood. Alex hadn't told anyone about his abilities, and knew that he really didn't need a sound guy. He had this awesome microphone with built in speakers he had gotten from some famous Dragon-Type using Singer. He had also learned that by using his new electric powers, he could charge it up and use it without it even being plugged in. Rocky rolled his eyes and moved away from the speaker, sitting down besides Alex on the stage. Then, the lights were turned off.

Alex really loved to sing. He couldn't really explain why, but he had always wanted to do so. To him, it was a way of expressing himself, while entertaining others. He's aware of how cheesy it was, but he didn't care. Rocky too, had always supported him in this, even when most others did not. Alex took off his beany, gently putting it on Rocky's head. He then proceeded to run his hands through his multicolored hair, back and forth, back and fort, faster faster. He didn't have full control over it yet, but this was the most effective way to charge up his Galvanize ability. whe he heard and felt sparks emitting from his hair, he knew he was ready. Grabbing the Microphone, he began singing the song he had prepared for the occasion, inspired by the electric bird from his dreams.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
716.png

Lorenzo Amoré and Fiorentina
Xerneas
Laverre City, Kalos
764.png

"Mi dispiace!" Lorenzo apologized after getting off the floor. "I really should watch where I'm going... I can be such a klutz sometimes..."

"Oh, that's ok little dude..." Said a strapping young trainer who was on his way to challenge to local Gym before Lorenzo came running, and crashed into him. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh! You are so cute!" He then gave Lorenzo a hug.

Lorenzo laughed out loud, and returned the hug. "Oh thanks! You're not bad looking yourself." Lorenzo was relieved that this had worked. Ever since he had that dream, he found that people would suddenly become infatuated with him when they touched him. It didn't always work, but it was hilarious when it did. Lorenzo loved it when a good-looking guy turned into a lovesick puppy when they crashed into him.

"Hey, my name is Christopher. I was just gonna challenge the Gym... Do you wanna... watch? We could hang out later... or somethin'..."

Lorenzo giggled. This boy was blushing so hard. He probably never had these type of feelings for anyone, let alone another male. "I'm Lorenzo. Not right now. I'm in a hurry... as you can probably guess. Ooh, but can I get your number? I'll give you a call later, and we can do something then!"

After exchanging numbers, the other trainer went inside the gym, and immediately his infatuation with the cute blonde boy faded.

The Comfey Lorenzo was wearing around his neck sprang to life once she was the other guy was gone, and unwrapped herself. "Wow, that's the third phone number you've gotten today!" She exclaimed.

"I know right?! I'm on a roll today! These new powers are the best birthday present ever!"

"Speaking of birthdays, don't you think you should find out where this Hall of Legends thing you dreamt about is?"

Lorenzo gave it some thought, but immediately shook his head. "Nah. If you don't know where it is, and I don't know where it is, and there's no way to find out what it is, chances are it's one of those magical things that will appear when I need it to. I'm not too worried." Lorenzo said with a smile.

"True..."

"Besides, I've got other things to think about! I'm having my birthday party coming up in a few days. My big sis is coming home from university! I really hope she's been feeling better. She hasn't been herself since her last boyfriend was in that accident" Lorenzo frowned thinking about it, before immediately changing the subject to something more positive. "I wonder if I should invite any of these guys! Even if they don't like me, I'm sure they'll like my sis."

Fiorentina gave the Comfey equivalent of a shrug, then started hovering around Lorenzo's head. "So... whaddya wanna do now?"

"I think that was enough hot guys for now. Let's go to the cafe! They'll probably have those Pokepuffs you like so much!"

This excited the Comfey. "Ooh, the pink ones?"

And with that, the trainer and his Pokemon headed off for the Cafe.

:646:
Kyle Uriah Remington and Frosty
Kyurem
Lacunosa Town, Unova

;215;​

"That was a complete waste of time..." Kyle mumbled to his Sneasel as he headed home from the library. He had been there trying to figure out what this 'Hall of Legends' business was all about, only to come up empty. Why did that dream have to be so cryptic? They couldn't just give a straight answer, and make this whole thing easier? Now the sun was beginning to set, and Kyle had to head home before it got dark, Otherwise his parents may call the police... Again... Then he'd have to hear another lecture. This town was set in it's old ways, and the people still believed those ridiculous stories about the man-eating monster that would eat anyone caught outside after dark. Kyle couldn't help rolling his eyes at the thought of it. If that monster really wanted to eat anyone it would have done so by now. It certainly wouldn't have waited until after dark, and no wall or unreasonable curfew would really stop it.

"Look on the bright side." Frosty the Sneasel responded. "You've got superpowers, and your birthday is coming up soon!"

"Whoop-de-fucking-do..." Kyle responded coldly. "Another year trapped in this ridiculous town. How exciting..." There was only one thing Kyle was looking foward too, and that was finally leaving this place, and it's silly old traditions behind.

Frosty was right about one thing though. His powers were a blessing. As Kyle walked on, he passed by some people who were bundled up for the cold. Meanwhile, Kyle was dressed in a tank top and jeans. He actually thought this was ideal weather. Much better than being sweltering hot. The citizens were giving him strange looks for talking with his Sneasel. Kyle just glared at them, and suddenly the people were pelted by their own personal hail cloud. This made them go away, and go on about their own business.

Eventually, Kyle made it to his house, and he slammed the door behind him.

"Don't slam the door." Kyle's mom said from the kitchen where she was preparing dinner for the evening.

Kyle wasn't in a particularly good mood at that point. He went ahead and opened the door again, and slammed it again just to spite her. Then he angrily marched up to his room.

"Did you really need to do that?" Frosty asked his trainer.

Kyle looked at his Pokemon, and didn't say a word. Then he laid down onto his bed. "This had better be worth it..." He mumbled.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Isaac Thorton and Yache
Zygarde
Couriway Town

Isaac hefted the crate of produce into the back of his client's pickup truck and wiped his brow.

"All right there, Mr. Ikone," he lightly tapped the truck's metallic body and closed the tail gate. "You're all set!"

The driver shouted his thanks before driving off down the gravel road that led down the hill back to Couriway. Once the vehicle was out of sight, Isaac sighed and pulled out a notepad from his back pocket. Various regions, cities, and remote landmarks were scribbled on the paper, but a majority of them were already scratched out with a line. How was he supposed to get to the Hall of Origin if he didn't even know where it was? The voices neglected to tell him as much in his dream.

Maybe Yache has gotten some new info since then...

He turned around to yell for his companion only for his mouth to drop.

"Yache!" The Trapinch's body could be seen wiggling around from the top of a berry bucket. "Get your head out of there!"

Yache abruptly pulled his head from the bucket, his jaws shut in a fit of embarrassment.

"Yache..." Isaac facepalmed as the Trapinch slowly opened his mouth and a landslide of berries came falling out.

"I'm not even eating 'em..." Yache crawled out of the bucket.

"I know, but I can give you a stick or something to carry around if you really have to," Isaac shook his head, "but that's not what's important here. Have you gotten any more information on where the Hall of Origin might be?" He knelt down to Yache's level to try and keep his voice low.

Yache shook his head, "No, but I wouldn't fret about it too much. When they call, you'll know."

"When who calls?"

The Trapinch shrugged, "You'll know, but again, don't worry about it too much. You've got a birthday to worry about, after all." He readjusted his feet, as if antsy, "I've got to find a quiet place to hide."

"Don't give me that crap. You like parties more than I do." Isaac smiled as he stood again. "Besides, you get a slice of cake too." He looked at his notepad again. "I think I'm going to go to the library again once I'm off for the day though, you know? Try to do a little more research?" He flipped the notepad closed and stuffed it back in his pocket.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
492.png

Olivia Manami & Sylvie
Shaymin
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh

761.png

Olivia was in awful high spirits today, why? Well because only one day was left until her eighteenth birthday, however her parents seemed disinterested as usual and her father demanded she continue her studies in order to learn to rule the kingdom properly. And 'unlike a woman' as he stated to her face when she left her room. She always nodded, apologised and walked away. She hated conflict, and certainly didn't want to make her father angrier than he already was. She knew things would be different had she been the boy that her father had wanted so desperately, she not only felt it in her heart but she heard it all the time as it escaped her father's lips when he had had a little too much to drink.

She sat in her room, eyes glued to the wall. She had felt... off lately, for lack of a better word. She felt small, defenceless, and wasn't exactly sure how well her plan of escaping was going to work now that she had actually had a few days to think it over. She knew that her handlers would be here any minute in order to her out to the market in order to buy food, drinks, and of course gifts for the upcoming celebration. Her birthdays were always such a big deal, but her parents were always too busy to partake in them. However, her mother always forced the handlers to take her out and ensure a large celebration was put in place just for her. She kind of admired that aspect of her mother, however she knew that the handlers hated having to drag her 'royal behind' around, as she had heard them complain on numerous occasions. She sighed, picked up her satchel and allowed Sylvie to hop inside.

"Stick to the plan, alright? I don't know where we'll go after this, but we'll figure it out." Murmured Olivia to her little berry friend. She felt the bag shudder, as the creature nodded or, gave its best impression of a nod from within. As she draped the bag over her shoulder, her two handlers tapped on the door. "Come in!" Olivia exclaimed, allowing Helm; a tall darker skinned gentleman, and Willow; a shorter girl with beautiful hair of copper; enter her room. They nodded in her direction, and she gave a small curt nod in response, following them out of the room and out of the estate. Olivia's handlers rarely spoke to her, usually just to each other, walking in front of her to hide her from people's initial field of view. They walked for a while towards Jubilife City, where they would then board a small boat in order to allow them access into Canalave City.

--- Canalave City Docks ---

Olivia prayed that Sylvie had been listening to her plan in full. She gently tapped her bag in order to signal that they had been left at the dock. Willow looked around for their escort, someone that knew Canalave better than all of them; while Helm walked slightly away from the rest of them in order to receive a call from what Olivia assumed to be her parents. As she watched both to make sure neither actually had their eyes on her, she felt her bag fling itself open and Sylvie pop her little head out. She grabbed a hold of Olivia's bag and acted as though she was yanking something out.

"H-hey! Get out of there you little thief!" Olivia shouted at Sylvie, causing Helm and Willow to both face her. When they caught sight of Sylvie rummaging through her bag, they both got a little closer. Sylvie had a look of panic upon her face, throwing out Olivia's map of the region. Willow let out a small grunt as the map flapped in the wind, running in the direction that it had been thrown. Helm approached once more and Sylvie quickly grabbed a small tube of lip gloss and began to flee with it. Helm was unable to see what was in the small creature's hands but chased after it anyhow.

Now's my chance!

Olivia quickly buttoned her satchel once again and ran as fast as she could towards one of the boats that would soon be leaving the dock. She spotted a large cargo ship, the ideal place to make her escape. She snuck behind some of the sailors loading the boat, just enough that she could not be easily seen; but close enough that she could easily view the entirety of the boat. She took a deep breath. I can do this... She thought to herself, pointing her hands towards the boat. She unleashed two large vines, which gripped one of the lower loading bay windows. She pulled herself into the window, hoping no one had seen her. She peaked out, trying to spot Sylvie; who was leading Helm towards the boat.

"Stop that Bounsweet!" He shouted at the sailors, who all looked fairly confused but got ready to grab Sylvie.

"Sylvie!" Shouted Olivia, causing Helm to quickly spin around and see the young girl on the cargo ship that was closing it's doors to finally set sail. Olivia focused once again and shot two vines towards Sylvie in order to grab her. Although it was a little harsher than intended, Olivia pulled Sylvie into the shop just as it began pulling out of the dock. She watched as Helm hurriedly pulled out his phone, presumably to contact her parents. She hoped this boat was going somewhere far away, somewhere where no one would be able to recognise her. She hugged Sylvie, and patted her on the head to celebrate their plan going off without a hitch.

However, she found herself exhausted after running and using her odd new powers. She let out a large yawn, moved into the corner and allowed her eyes to press themselves shut. She found herself greeted by the same two voices again, one male, one female.

"Shaymin." The male voice began. "You have gone through many hardships to escape your bindings. I ask you to make one more small leap for us. The boat you have boarded is on it's way to Castelia City within the far off region of Unova." He paused. "Once you are there, I need you to locate the Relic Castle. Once you and the others have arrived, the path will be revealed..." The voices began fading away. And Olivia slowly began to regain consciousness.

[ OOC: Erin to come soon. Long post is fairly long but it got a big chunk of what I needed to do out of the way. Your character should now have another dream and make their way to the Relic Castle within Unova. ]

Vern

Why not both?
Fern & Razor
Rayquaza
Castelia City, Unova.

One more day until she turned eighteen. In her life, Fern hadn’t expected such a monumental occasion to be so… plain. She had always imagined that there would be some celebration, some sort of fanfare. It would have been incorrect to say that she looked forward to it - celebrations didn’t mean much to her - but it still felt sort of strange. She was going to become an adult. Just like that. In a way, it was almost disappointing.

She had spent the last few days doing what she always did. Her story had already taken shape, and she had drawn some rough sketches for the first few pages. Nothing concrete - just the general layouts for the panels. She would normally do that for the entire first chapter before filling in the details. In fact, that was what she had been planning on finishing today, but she had suddenly found that she had been afflicted with a particularly bad case of writer’s block, and couldn’t get anything down. Maybe it was nerves, although there really wasn’t much to be nervous about.

“Say, Razor, what did you say would happen when I turned eighteen?” she murmured, feeling surprised at how soft and hoarse her voice was. ’I guess barely speaking at all for about a day and half would do that to you.’ She thought. Once again she found herself trying not to think about her lifestyle, and how unhealthy it was.

“Celebrate! Rejoice!” Razor replied.

“Please, Razor. Be serious with me.” Fern sighed. Now that she thought about it, her birthday was on a very special date. If she hadn’t remembered wrong, the demon lord Necromaza that was spoken of in the folktales she was so fond of was prophesied to return on that day. She had grown up thinking that it was but a fairytale and being told so by all the adults around her, but she was beginning to have doubts. The legendary Pokemon, that entire folktale, seemed to hold some sort of eerie truth, something she couldn’t quite put her finger on. Rayquaza, the name she had been called in her dreams - it had been one of those legendary Pokemon.

Maybe that was why she was feeling so nervous. Maybe, some part of her was afraid that the folktale would be true, and that Necromaza would actually return. She told herself that it was a childish fear, an irrational one, but it would not go away.

“Well, we are supposed to seek out the hall of legends.” Razor replied, hopping onto her head and pecking on her ribbon, “Unfortunately, we don’t know where it is, but worry not! I’m sure it will be made clear to us!”

Fern sighed inwardly. That was what he had been telling her ever since he started talking, but so far, it had yet to happen. She reached for another can of coffee, but found that she had none left. Maybe I ought to go and buy some. Stretch my legs. It was three in the afternoon, and she had been sitting in her room for the entire day, as well as the day before. It would do good to get some exercise.

“Razor…” Fern murmured. For some reason, her voice wouldn’t come out any louder than that. “Can you fetch me my mobile phone? I need to call mother and father. Let them know that I’ll be away from home for a while.”

“Ohhhh, Fern, are we actually going on an adventure?” Razor asked, his voice filled with gratitude, like Fern had suddenly granted him his dearest wish. “I’ve always wanted to go on an adventure! Come on, let’s begin preparing!”

“Can you give me my phone first?” Fern replied, letting out a sigh. Sometimes she wished she had her Pokemon’s enthusiasm, and energy. Razor nodded, hopping of her head and blasting out of her room, before remembering that she kept her phone on her bedside and flew back in.

Fern called her parents. The conversation was short, as it always was. The standard ‘how are you doing’ routine, followed by Fern telling her parents that she would be away from home for a week or so, and will call back if her plans changed. Her parents had always been very hands-off, and never interfered with what she was doing. This time was no different. The permission was given, and Razor almost killed himself trying to pack her things for her.

As it turned out, she didn’t get to outside to buy coffee. Packing for a one-week trip took time, especially when you had to sort through mountains of trash in order to find some clean clothes, then sort through it all again to find some projects to bring along. It was nine when she finished packing, and by then she no longer wanted to go outside. I mean, I’m going on a journey anyways. She thought, collapsing face-first into her bed as was custom for her, That’ll give me all the exercise I’ll need.

Ah, the joys of travelling, of being on the move and having somewhere to go. It had been a long time since she had taken a such a trip. In her own plain, emotionless way, she was feeling excited about it.

As she slept, like Razor predicted, what she was to do next was made clear to her. The two voices that had first called out to her and kickstarted all of the strange events that had happened over the past week or so spoke to her once more. “Rayquaza,” the male one said, “I would like to make one more demand of you. When tomorrow comes, make your way to Relic Castle.”

“Thankfully, you are close by.” the female one continued. “Please, make haste. When the others arrive to join you, things will begin to fall into place…”

The voices faded away into nothingness, and Fern slept soundly until Razor., who acted as her alarm clock, alarm woke her up. At one in the morning.

[OOC: I hope that covered everything. Do we need to actually get there right now, or is this enough?]

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Kyurem
Lacunosa Town, Unova

;215;​

Kyle was on his snowboard, quickly going down a mountain. He made a jump in the air before making a smooth landing. He enjoyed the rush of adrenaline he got from getting air, even if didn't last as long as he would like it to. Once he got down, Kyle removed his helmet, and snow goggles, and observed his surroundings. There was a blizzard going on, just like the one that happened when he met Frosty. He enjoyed the soothing sound of the wind blowing, and the feel of it hitting his face. Kyle knew he had just gone to bed moments ago, which meant this had to be a dream. Especially since he was dressed in his regular clothes again.

Suddenly, he heard a pair of voices, one male and one female, just like the last time. "Kyurem." The male voice began. "You have endured many struggles, and now we ask that you do one more thing for us."

Kyle narrowed his eyes. Are you kidding me? He thought. You expect me to do something for two mysterious voices I dreamt about?!

Then the female voice spoke next. "We need you to locate the Relic Castle. There, you will meet the others and the path will be revealed."

Kyle had read about the Relic Castle before. It was the ruins of an ancient city in the middle of the desert. They wanted him to go there? Why couldn't they have just said the first time, instead of being cryptic about it. Kyle was not looking foward to going to a desert. It was all sandy and hot, and Kyle couldn't stand the heat. As he was thinking about all this, he realized the female voice said something about there being others. "Wait... Others? You mean there are more?"

Kyle's question went unanswered, and he woke up back in his bedroom with Frosty looking at him. "You had another dream again, didn't you?"

Kyle lept out of bed, got dressed, and started packing up a backpack with essential items. "We're leaving Frosty." Now that he had some place to go, now seemed like the perfect opportunity to escape. Even if it was to the desert.

"But your birthday is tomorrow..." He then realized it was past midnight. "Er... today... Your parents are going to freak out if you leave now!"

Kyle didn't really care what anybody thought. The sooner he got out of here, the better. He opened the window, and jumped out. Frosty followed him shortly thereafter.

Getting to the exit of the town proved easy so far. No one was out because of that ridiculous curfew. Just as he was about to leave, Kyle heard a voice from behind him.

"Hey you! You know you're not supposed to be out right now right?"

Kyle turned around to see a police officer shining a bright flashlight in his face. "Kid, I'm going to need you to come with me..."

Just then, a hailstorm started to form over the city, and hail started to pelt the officer. This didn't seem to stop him from trying to apprehend Kyle, though. So, a familiar Sneasel jumped out of the shadows, and Low Kicked the officer down to the ground. Kyle used this opportunity to escape while the officer called in for backup on his walkie-talkie. Kyle noticed he was able to run much faster than he usually could while he was under the hail, which made it much easier to get out without being chased.

Once Kyle was out of the city, Kyle kept on running, even though he was no longer under a hailstorm. He looked behind him to see if anyone was following him, and saw the whole city was being pelted by hail. Had he done that? He never made a hailstorm that big before... He didn't pay it to much mind though. He looked foward, and kept on running. Once Kyle felt it was safe, he stopped running, and breathed a sigh of relief, and started walking towards his goal.

It was at that moment, that Frosty felt the need to burst into song. ♪Let it Go, Let it Go! Can't hold back anymore! Let it Go, Let it Go. Turn away and slam the door! You don't care, what they're going to say! Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered you anyway!♪

Kyle simply rolled his eyes, and hit his face with the palm of his hand.

(OOC: If you thought you weren't going to get a Frozen reference, you were mistaken! :p

Lorenzo's part will come later.)

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
793.png

Erin Atropine & Orochi
Nihilego
Heahea City, Alola

023.png

Erin stood in her family's small home within the city, it was nothing much but it was attached to her father's egg and breeding house. The weather seemed pleasant today, not too hot and certainly not cold. Sometimes the weather actually got so hot that she wasn't able to leave the house, but the change of pace was nice. Especially considering she actually had things to do today. She glanced at the small Pokemon bed in the corner of her bedroom, seeing her small green snake Pokemon coiled up and letting out small little snores made her grin. She would hate to disturb her, but knew that they would miss their boat if they didn't get going.

--- One Day Earlier ---

"Erin, you're always such a nuisance to shop for." Erin's father said with a smirk, rubbing his daughter's head. "There's absolutely nothing you want? Nothing that catches your eye?" Erin thought carefully. She hadn't really considered any options for her birthday. She shrugged sheepishly, let out a yawn and smiled. "Are you tired? Why not have a nap? The day is still young." Her father remarked. Erin nodded, walking to her bedroom in order to catch some sweet z's.

She laid down on her bed, allowed her eyes to flutter shut and then found herself in an atmosphere much different from the last one she had been in. It seemed dark, twisted, and had awful noises sprouting from seemingly every corner.

"Nihilego" A voice boomed, it sounded powerful, otherworldly; and certainly wasn't the male voice she had heard in her last dream. "You betrayed us, and you will pay. I'll stomp out all of you pesky children, and then this world will finally be mine." The voice paused, Erin felt like her heart had worked it's way up to her throat. She could see the mists of the dream parting and watched as a large black crystal hand reached towards her. "You're welcome to come back, of course. Help me stomp out those pests." The nails of the hand clawed at the dirt, as if something were trying to escape the very fabric of the Earth. Erin felt fear in her heart, usually she tried to force herself to remain calm in these types of situations but she had a brain filled with so many questions and a heart filled with fear. But one question rung true in her mind; there are others? She blinked, and watched as the arm drew ever closer, dragging with it a huge black figure. She had no clue what to do, she knew this was a dream but it all felt so real. She readied herself, she certainly wasn't going down without a fight.

The hand lifted itself once more, causing Erin to rush towards it almost instinctively and jab at it several times with her poison clad fists. The hand backed off for a few seconds before forming a fist. "I knew you would be like that, pathetic. My own child turning against me." She paused. Child? What on Earth did the voice mean by that. Just as the fist readied an attack, a brilliant light shown through the dream, parting the mist and leaving the air smelling refreshed and new. The figure let out a small shriek and sunk back down, fully disappearing from sight.

"Nihilego! Are you alright?" A female voice shouted, it was the same voice from the first dream. Erin gave a small nod and the voice sighed with relief. "I know you probably have lots of question, but there's no time! We need you to get to the Relic Castle located in the Unova region. Once all have arrived, all will be revealed. Erin felt her grasp on the dream start to fade away.

"Wait!" Erin cried, "Please tell me who that other voice was!" But it was too late, she shot up in bed. Startling Orochi in the process. Her snake Pokemon looked towards her, an expression on it's face of confusion.

"Another dream? Do we know where to go?" Asked Orochi, Erin nodded, putting her beanie back on and throwing a bag over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I also know exactly what to ask my dad for for my birthday." Erin said, a slight smirk upon her face. She left her room, approached her father and asked as nicely as she could if she could have tickets for a boat ride to Castelia City in Unova. Her father seemed surprised, but she played it off like she wanted to go on a holiday and Unova seemed like the place to be. Her father nodded, buying her a single ticket for boarding. Her father had at first insisted that he also come along but after some coaxing, Erin convinced him that she was going to be an adult and it would be her first real time alone as a Pokemon trainer. He accepted it, and handed her the ticket.

--- Present Day ---​

Erin packed a small bag of her belongings for her trip, she wasn't sure when or even if she would ever be back. She hugged her father, who said goodbye and wished her a happy birthday. She scooped up her small snake Pokemon and walked to the small dock, she should be there by supper time according to the captain; and that worked well enough for her. She couldn't wait to get there and finally figure out what the hell is going on.

[ OOC: Erin's portion, she gets a spooky dream because she's slightly different from the other children. :p ]

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Adrien Delano & Ken
Yveltal
Geosenge Town, Kalos

"Ken come on,its already 1, we have to get ready now, the boat won't wait forever, and we were lucky to get a ticket this soon. We can't waste this oppurtunity." Adrien quickly double checked his backpack, making sure he had enough food and money for the trip. Last night he'd fallen asleep after a party with his closest friends. He'd wanted to have the party on his actual birthday, but his friends would have been busy, so they'd moved it up a bit. The party had made him forget about his strange new powers for a while, but it didn't matter, because he'd had another dream. He'd simply fallen asleep, and before he knew it, he'd heard the voice again. "Yveltal." It had said, "There isn't much time. You need to come to Relic Castle in Unova right away. From there, the truth shall be revealed." Adrien had tried to say anything to the voice, but before he knew it, they had gone, and Adrien had woken in a cold sweat. Even if the voice had still called him the wrong name, he knew they were telling him something important

He knew what he had to do. He'd been able to confront both his parents, and told them that he wanted to go to Unova as soon as possible. His parents were suprised, but they'd been planning for him to leave anyway soon. With their ticket, he was able to get a ticket for a ship in Courmarine City, which was not too far, maybe an hour away by bike. Still, he wanted to be early, see if he could find a dark corner on the boat. Being so late to book a ticket meant the boat would likely be crowded, and he didn't deal with crowds too well.

"Adrien, just a few more minutes." Ken moaned, being unwilling to get up, even if Adrien was unnaturally excited to go. Still, he was interested in the Relic Castle himself, and even if he wasn't Adrien would have dragged him there, so he figured it was time. Doing a quick stretch, he got up and walked over to Adrien. "Alright Adrien," he said, "Ready to go." Adrien replied only with a silent nod, and threw on his backpack and camera strap.

Courmarine City

Adrien and Ken walked onto the harbor, looking like a man and a mon on a mission. This lasted for about 5 seconds, before Ken got distracted by a nearby group of sailors. After a quick rescue, the two were back on track, and arrived at Dock 6. However, the two had gotten there too early, and their boat actually hadn't arrived yet. He was somewhat irritated, but decided it was better this way. If he was one of the first ones on the boat, he'd be able to avoid dealing with anyone, and he'd be able to find a quiet spot alone. He and Ken then moved over to a shaded bench near the edge of the harbor

Adrien started to look over some photos he'd taken on the ride over, but after a few minutes he got bored, and stopped. He quickly looked around, and saw no one was nearby. Adrien quickly summoned up a small pulse of darkness in his right hand, and simply stared at it, before placing his hand down. "Ken," he said "What does this mean, why do I have to deal with this? Crazy dreams, powers, I don't know if I can handle it." Ken looked over from where he was sitting, and laughed. "Adrien," he replied, "You are definitely capable of handling this, and you know it. Just keep your head up, and look ahead. We'll figure this out soon, I promise"

Adrien chuckled, as the little Deino was still so good at cheering him up when he felt unworthy, but even still, a small doubt remained.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

718.png

Isaac Thorton and Yache
Zygarde
Couriway Town
;328;

“Zygarde, please,” a feminine voice called fervently, causing Isaac to open his eyes. Before him was a large landscape of trees, hills, and grass. The breeze carried the smell of damp earth and brushed past his ears.

Isaac looked around for the one who spoke, but saw that he stood on the hill alone. “Who?” he asked.

“You,” another voice, this one masculine, spoke again before Isaac could respond, “Zygarde, the time has come. Find the Relic Castle, join the others, and be swift about it! There isn’t much time left…” The rumbling voice faded until the remaining wind carried it away and then Isaac began to feel strange. The hairs on his arm and neck began to tingle as warmth bloomed in his chest. It was almost as if he could feel the world: the plants, the Pokemon, and the people breathe as one collective entity. It was comforting.

That feeling evaporated and his chest went cold as a pillar of earth jutted up out of the ground. More columns followed until they proliferated the hillside, all with hexagonal indentations carved into them.
“The Relic Castle—Go!”

Isaac awoke with a start, throwing off the sheet from his bed and knocking Yache onto the floor. Yache scrambled and looked around, jaws snapping.
“Relic Castle,” The words left Isaac’s mouth before he could think about them. He rushed for his notepad that he had left on the shelf next to the analog clock. The time 2:13 was presented in an almost eerie teal glow as he flipped through his notes. He had seen Relic Castle before in the books, but wasn’t sure of where it was.

“What’s the matter?” Yache walked up beside him, still in the haze of sleep.

Isaac’s eyes widened, “Unova, that’s right!” He tried to subdue his near shouting.

“Unova?” The Pokemon climbed up his leg to his shoulder, “Wait! Did you have another dream? Is that where we’re going?”

“Yeah, looks like it,” Isaac almost got back in bed.

“Well, then we should go now.”

“Now? I can’t. This can wait till morning.”

“Isaac,” The Trapinch climbed down his shoulder and into Isaac’s hands, “I can’t explain why, but I know we need to leave as quickly as we can.”

Isaac sighed, he knew Yache was right, but he didn’t just want to leave his parents high and dry. Not when his siblings had done it already.

The teen stuffed his pack with essentials and walked to the front door. His skin pricked and warmth filled him again. Without looking, he could feel his parent’s presence in the other room. This new found ability was startling, but it was also comforting.

He placed the letter on the kitchen countertop where his dad would probably be the first to find it before walking outside and locking the door behind him. If he was going to go to Unova, then Courmarine City would be the best place to start.

Yache made himself comfortable on a shoulder, “Oh, and Isaac, happy birthday,”

---------------------
Courmarine City

It had taken him a while, but after enough bus riding, hitchhiking, and walking, he could finally see the sea. He went to the port and bought a ticket bound for Unova, but it would still take a little while. It was about half past 1 at the moment, so he and Yache plopped themselves on a bench on a rather lonely stretch near the docks. There were sailors, of course, but there were only one or two others on the surrounding benches. It was strange how he could ‘see’ all of this without looking at these people.

Yache climbed down onto the bench as Isaac rubbed his forehead. He was used to being up early, but the journey here was a bit arduous.

“What do we even do when we get there?” Isaac mumbled.

“We’re smart. We made it this far, right?” Yache smiled as much as a Trapinch seemingly could and Isaac chuckled.

“Yeah, we'll see about that.”

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
716.png

Xerneas
Laverre City, Kalos
764.png

Lorenzo suddenly found himself surrounded by pink mist. As if a Pokemon had used the move Misty Terrain. He looked around and saw mist as far as the eye could see. "Hello!" Lorenzo called out, despite not really expecting an answer. Suddenly, the mist cleared a path in front of him. The boy followed the path leading to a huge ethereal tree. The trunk of the tree was blue, and while it didn't have leaves, each of the branches shone with the seven colors of the rainbow. It was gorgeous, Lorenzo thought.

As he walked up to the tree, he heard a pair of voices speaking to him. It was one male and one female, and they were the exact same voices as the first time. "Xerneas, the time has come."

There they were calling him Xerneas again... Lorenzo put his hand on the fabulous tree, as the voices continued speaking. "We need you to go to the Relic Castle in the Unova region. We know this will be a long journey, but this is important. There you shall meet the others, and all the answers you are looking for will be revealed.

"Wait... Others?" But before he could get an answer, he woke up. Now he was back in his room, sitting straight up in bed.

Fiorentina seemed to sense what happened, and floated next to her trainer. "Ohmaigosh! You had another dream again? Well, don't leave me in suspense, what happened?"

"The voices told me to go to Unova..." Lorenzo answered.

"Well, what are we waiting for! We gotta go right now!" The Comfey bounded around excitedly.

"What?! Now?" Lorenzo looked at the clock and saw it was 2:13 AM. No sane person would be up at this time. "This can wait until the sun is out." He laid back down in bed, and tried to go back to sleep, but Fiorentina wouldn't let him. The Comfey hovering over her trainer. Yapping on and on about how important this was, and that they needed to go right now. Lorenzo realized he was never going to get back to sleep at this point. "Fine... You win!" He got out of bed, and started getting dressed. "But if my Parents get upset, I'm blaming you!"

He eventually finished getting ready, and left out the front door. Thankfully, no one was up yet. He left a note for his sister before he left explaining the whole situation. She usually got up early to bake his birthday cake, so he was sure she would be the first one to see it. Knowing her, she would probably believe this situation, and actually encourage this journey.

After locking the front door, Lorenzo made his way to the port town of the Kalos Region, to grab a boat to Unova.

"By the way, Happy Birthday friend!" Fiorentina exclaimed.

Lorenzo giggled, and nodded as he moved foward.

Courmarine City

It had taken him a while, but after lots of walking, eventually opting to take a bus, and occasionally stoping to take a break, Lorenzo and Fiorentina finally made it to Courmarine City. He went to the port and bought a ticket bound for Unova, but it would still take a little while for the ship to get there. He went over to the benches to wait, and when he got there, his eyes widened with glee. There were two attractive guys who looked to be his age. There was one boy who had black hair, was dressed in black, and was accompanied by a Deino. Then there was a tall olive skinned guy, with brown hair who was accopanied by a Trapinch.

Lorenzo wasn't sure which boy to talk to first, but soon decided to talk to the kid with the Deino. Aside from his Pokemon, he looked lonely. So, the blonde boy decided to walk right up to him, and try to cheer him up. It helped that this guy seemed to be almost the same height he was. "Ciao! You're really cute you know. It's so nice to meet someone I can speak to on eye level for once!" He giggled as he took the guys hand, shook it, and then kissed it. "My name is Lorenzo Amoré!" He said as he took a seat next to him. "So, where are you headed? I'm going to Unova myself."

Meanwhile, Fiorentina hovered around his Deino, and started chatting away. "Hi! My trainer calls me Fiorentina! I heard you're really weak to Fairy types. I'm a Comfey, a Fairy type from the Alola region! Don't worry, I won't hurt you, unless you hurt me first! Haha! Have you ever been to Alola? It's really pretty there. Lots of flowers!"

(OOC: Xerneas and Yveltal, together at last! 8D

Now, can Isaac and Adrien understand Fiorentina talking, or will they only hear Pokemon speech too?)

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Adrien Delano & Ken
Yveltal
Courmarine City Harbor, Kalos

Adrien sat on the bench in the harbor, waiting desperately for his boat to arrive. It was pretty hot in the harbor, even with his light clothing, and he felt exposed. He was still contemplating his powers, when he heard a cheery voice call out to him. "Ciao!" The voice said, "You're really cute you know. It's so nice to meet someone I can speak to on eye level for once!"

Adrien was somewhat surprised someone had been willing to open conversation with him. He had figured his dark clothing, headphones and dragon would be enough to discourage anyone. Looking up at him, Adrien was surprised by the boy's extravagance. He seemed to glow with an inner light, which was only made more shining by the sheer amount of jewelry and fancy clothing he wore. The boy looked young too, although Adrien knew that wasn't always an indicator of age. The boy hadn't done anything to him, but Adrien still felt a strange feeling in his gut, like he knew this boy somehow, and he wasn't liking it. Adrien knew this boy had to go, even if Ken would probably give him an ear lashing when out of sight. He had been about to say something to drive the boy away, but the boy had reached out and kissed his hand, before continuing.

"My name is Lorenzo Amoré!" He said as he took a seat next to him. "So, where are you headed? I'm going to Unova myself."

Adrien was a bit upset, as he valued his personal space. The kiss had made him feel strange, but he wasn't interested, and his need to remove this Lorenzo was increasing. He ignored the boy's question, and asked him "Is it normal for you to kiss random strangers? Maybe you should go kiss someone else." To his frustration, the kid simply giggled.

"Of course I don't kiss everyone, only people I find cute!" Lorenzo said with a cheerful smirk on his face. Adrien couldn't believe this guy. He looked over to Ken to see if he could do something, but Ken was occupied with the flower ring the boy had brought with him. It was a Comfey if he recalled correctly, an Alolan Pokemon he seen in a few photo magazines. Adrien cursed in his mind. Ken's imposing appearance often helped scare off people who tried to annoy him, even if Ken usually had to be bribed into it. No one would find the little Deino imposing now, looking utterly bewildered by the floating flower ring circling his head. Adrien would have to try and direct the kid somewhere else. He looked around, but the benches were pretty deserted. He only noticed a rather imposing olive-skinned man with a Trapinch over on another bench, who gave him a similar feeling to the boy, but he'd have to do.

"Yeah, well, go find someone else cute." He muttered, pointing to the man on the bench. "Maybe he'll kiss you back, kid." With that, Adrien put his headphones back on, convinced the boy would leave him alone. Of course, his hopes were unfounded, as seconds passed, and Lorenzo did not leave the bench. After almost 15 seconds, Adrien was ready to explode. This strangely familiar kid was still there. "Just leave me alone." He said, and turned to get up, when the boy turned and with a surprisingly strong hand, grabbed onto Adrien's arm to stop him.

"You seem like you need a friend, and I want to help you." Lorenzo said with a sparkling determination in his eyes, and Adrien found himself lacking the strength to tell the boy no. Internally, Adrien wanted to scream at the boy, and tell him to buzz off, but he could tell it wouldn't work. This boy had an incredible inner strength, despite his fragile appearance, and Adrien knew the path of least resistance would benefit him. He'd ditch the boy when the boat arrived, and he'd make his way to the Relic Castle with only himself and Ken.

"Fine," Adrien said, "My name is Adrien, and I'm going to Unova as well. What are the odds?"

Schade

Metallic Wonder
145.png

Alexander Brennan and Rocky
Zapdos
Nimbasa City, Unova

074-a.png

Alex looked around in awe. He was standing in the middle of some field somewhere. It was gusty, and the drum-like sounds of an approaching thunderstorm were hard to mistaken. "Oh, I'm here again." he thought.. Or so he thought. He could hear his own thoughts in here as if he said them out loud? Yep, he was in the dream again. Meaning that that huge ball of whatever is apparently the bird. Zapdos was it? Yes it was. It was always Zapdos. This did beat the odd dreams he had about Lady Gogoat lately though. The bird approached him as it used to do, he wasn't even scared at this point. What kind of unreasonable mumbeling would it have now?

"We need you to go to the Relic Castle in the Unova region. We know this will be a long journey, but this is important. There you shall meet the others, and all the answers you are looking for will be revealed." the electric bird said... What? It actually spoke clearly? Alex tilted his head in awe and confusion.

"Oh, so you actually hear me now, that is a relief, considering you have turned 18", the godly voice said in a somewhat sarcastic tone. Turned 18? Whet? Alex was even more confused now. If only rocky was here to explain things. Rocky was always on him about the dreams, and everything the bird said, he had likely heard before.

after the initial shock of understanding the gigantic electrifying bird faded away, Alex was made aware that he had said something of importance: There were others. There were others? Others like what? Others with weird electric powers? Others with a taste for music? Others that weren't exactly sure on their sexuality? Others that like sushi?

He was ripped out of his sleeping state by a chilling breeze from his open window though. Strange, that hadn't happened before. Probably the house being haunted. Regardless, he stood up, slammed on the lights and yelled "Rocky! we apparently have a mission!". Rocky, lying in hius little bed in a corner of the room, slowly woke up. "What, did you have another dream?". Alex answered right away; "Indeed I had, and this time Zapdos actually spoke!". He talked as if it made sense, and Rocky sprung up, ready for action. "Splendid, I have awaited this time, after your birthday even..". Rocky then shook his.. head? "Did Zapdos tell you where to find what we're looking for?". he asked. Alex nodded a few times while throwing on whatever he had wore the day before. "Yes! The birdie told me about the Relic Castle!" Alex replied as he struggled into his Tank top. "What. No. Seriously? I am a disgrace...." Rocky replied, seeming somewhat down. "regardless of that, we're leaving like, 5 minutes ago!", Alex said as he grabbed Rocky's arm and yanked him with him. He didn't even notice it was 2 AM, and 15 minutes since he had gone to bed after his amazing birthday party.

The location wasn't an issue. Alex had been to the relic castle before. There was a tourist attraction nearby it, and its location was literally a 15 minutes walk from his home in Nimbasa City. It had always astounded him how a desert with vigorous sandstorms had been so close to home. Literally a 10 minutes walk. He'd cope with it. He had stolen his dads Go-Goggles to cope, and Rocky was immune. Besides the fact that it was 2 AM in the night, it was not difficult to navigate through the desert. The occasional Sandile had taken cover by his approach. He had even spotted a rouge Cofagrigus, taking cover in its coffin upon discovery. It all mattered little to him. He was solely focused on his mission: To reach the Relic Castle. Rocky was pumped, which was enough to drive his impulsive way of acting. It was just a 15 minutes walk from his home after all. If it was a dead end, he'd just head home again. Besides, Rocky would keep him safe from whatever.. eh, they weren't really any threats to him anyways. It was a midnight stroll, if nothing else.

About 15 minutes of walking later, he found himself to be surprisingly far into the middle of nowhere. "You think we're there yet?" Rocky asked as the two progressed. The sandstorm was pretty intense, but they kept going. "I don't know, Rocky. Difficutlt to see anyt...". He wa interrupted by the thudding sound of him walking into a wall. A wall in the middle of a desert. If he wasn't completely mistaken, it should be the relic castle, or.. at least a part of it. Managing to get inside, the two of them sat down and let out a sigh.

"Well, we're here now.", Alex said while dusting sand off from his headset and Microphone. Even in the middle of the night, The Unova region was a fairly warm place, especially the desert, so he hadn't bothered with dressing heavily.

"Now, we wait. Zapdos said in your dream that the others would also come eventually." Rocky said, crossing his arms while nodding. by the time he had finished the sentence, Alex had already fallen asleep.

Vern

Why not both?
Fern & Razor
Rayquaza
Castelia City, Unova. -> Relic Castle

There was a certain merit to moving around in the middle of the night. It was strangely atmospheric and quite a lot of fun.

Once Razor had awoken her, Fern had ate some breakfast just for the sake of eating, and headed out, bag slung over her shoulder. She had everything she needed in that bag, and everything else in the pockets of her overcoat. She slipped out the door, leaving the keys to the house under the flowerpot, where her parents knew to look for them. The bag contained a lot more than what would normally be needed for an excursion like that - in fact, it contained about a week’s worth of clothing and other items - but she felt that it would be more than a little excursion. It was just a hunch, but she trusted her hunches.

She headed north, towards the gate. The streets were relatively deserted, and the back alleyways completely dark and empty. So, naturally, Fern took those. Safely out of sight, she took to the air, using her self-weight-reduction to travel the entire way from her apartment near the harbour on the south to the gate on the North of Castelia city in massive leaps and bounds. Razor flew around her as she did so, chattering incessantly. She ignored him - or, at least, she tried to. Even with her earphones plugged in and some nice, loud music playing, the little bird was still loud enough to be an annoyance.

As she moved, her muscles began to relax, and she settles into a rhythm. That’s what was so beautiful about travelling, being on the move - especially at night, where nobody was around to restrict your movements. No matter where you were before, the instant you got moving, everything would fall into place, and you would know your place in the world. It’s one in the morning, so nobody is around, and progress is quick. Before she knew it, she found herself at the gate that lead into Route 4. Not wanting to go through all the hassle of getting past the guard there, she jumped onto to the top of the green tube-like structure, her feet touching down silently. She runs over the Gate and jumps off on the side to avoid detection, making her way through the mostly-deserted desert.

As she neared the Desert Resort, she began to feel the visibility decreasing. Her overcoat protected her from the sands, but Razor had no such item of clothing, and had to hide inside one of her bigger pockets. The goggles she was wearing weren’t particularly comfortable, but they blocked the sand out of her eyes, at least. There was nobody else to be seen, no sign of human civilisation. Like she was on an adventure, marooned in some great desert that existed long before any of the regions came to be. It's a good feeling.

In the darkness, she could make out some shapes in the distance. She hastened her pace - while she was okay with the sand, Razor was probably extremely uncomfortable right now - and soon found herself clambering down the sort-of-stairs that lead to the Relic Caste.

The place where ‘things will begin to fall into place’. The place where the mysterious ‘others’ would be waiting.

Except there were no others. The only other person in the cave was a boy with technicolour hair and an eye-catching pair of headphones. He was asleep. His clothing and everything about him seemed to ooze colour, and he was dressed lightly - much lighter than Fern. Maybe he was one of those types - those attention-seekers, the ones that needed to be noticed. Not too bad. it was only because people like that existed that she could blend in with the crowd and remain relatively unnoticed. An Alolan Geodude is next to him, arms crossed.

Well, she wasn’t about to wake him up, not when he was sleeping so peacefully. Any questions she had - why he was here, if he was one of the ‘others’, things like that - could wait until later, and they’d most likely just answer themselves. No need to bother him about it. Sighing, she gave herself a little shake and sat down on the opposite side of the ‘corridor’, a decent distance away from the boy and his Pokemon. Razor’s head appeared out of the pocket he had been hiding in.

“Ohhh, are we there?” he chirped in a disturbingly loud voice, looking around him as if he was in a room full of beautiful gemstones, “Please tell me we’re there. I can’t WAIT to see the others! Woo~Ha! Take that, sandstorms! I’m safe and happy now, inside the Relic Castle! You can’t touch me!”

Fern tapped him on his head, shutting him up. Once again, she found herself wishing that she could have her Pokemon’s energy and enthusiasm. “Be quiet.” she murmured, her voice coming out unnaturally soft, which was half because she didn’t want to wake the guy and half because her vocal chords just weren’t working very well. “He’s sleeping.”

Sighing, she slipped her bag off her shoulder and began to rummage through it, looking for something she could do to pass the time. Razor returned to his Pokeball in order to catch up on sleep - Fern herself was used to being up at midnight, but her companion certainly wasn’t.

Last edited:

Tangeh

Henry Clifton & Sasha
Regirock
Ferry to Unova

Blades of emerald grass swayed lightly against the gentle breeze that Verdanturf was so well known for. The air flowing down from the nearby mountains was crisp and clean, invigorating the mind and bodies of people and pokemon alike. Just outside of the little town sat one of many farms, all benefiting greatly from the healthy air to grow large, gorgeous harvests. A massive arcanine barked orders at a slew of smaller canine and feline-esque pokemon, and they gathered the bounty of the farm's harvest obediently, albeit awkwardly and slowly. They had never been left in charge of the farm before. Inexperience hindered most of the group, but the arcanine stoically kept them in check.

The boy who normally took care of the farm stared off at the sea as Hoenn floated away from him. His tall, hulking frame suggested he was far better suited for it then his grandmother's poor pokemon. He wore a red t-shirt, khaki shorts, and heavy duty boots in preparation for the walk. The wind played with his curly brown hair. The ferry was meant to take him to Castelia City, and from there he would go to the Relic Castle. That was where the odd voices in his dreams prompted him to go. Not that he was usually one to believe voices in his head on a whim, but -

"Whoa! Slateport is, like, so tiny now! D'ya think we're almost there yet, Henry?!" a female rockruff exclaimed excitedly, bouncing excitedly around the deck. She wore a red bandana around her neck, just above her white scuff. The 'please control your pokemon' glares from bystanders clearly suggested that only Henry was able to understand her pokespeech. After all, he had never understood her until the odd dreams started happening...

"Probably not, Sasha. Unova is..." Henry thought for a second. "Uh, really far away." He frowned at the ocean, but he felt drained of emotions at this point. He'd cried telling his grandmother that he would have to leave her and the farm alone, he'd cried on the way to the ferry regretting having to leave her alone, and now he just felt numb.

Sasha pawed at him. "Hey, it'll be okay! Daddy said he'd take care of the farm for us, remember?" That was true. That arcanine technically had more farm experience than Henry himself did. Still, it was difficult to leave his grandmother all by herself, especially just one day before his eighteenth birthday; they were each other's entire family. Well, discounting the dozens of pokemon she used for hobby breeding - and Henry personally liked to count them. "So, uhh..." Sasha continued, tipping her head at her trainer. "D'ya think they serve lunch on this ship? I'm starving after that looong walk to Slateport!"

Henry stared out at the ocean, feeling a little dizzied by the sight. "I'm... not really hungry." He took a seat on one of the outdoor benches.

Sasha's ears perked, and she leapt onto her trainer's lap with wide eyes. "Not hungry?! Are you feeling all right?!" She pressed a paw against his forehead and then surveyed him with concern. "You do kinda look a little green..."

The boat rocked to one side as a wave collided with it. Henry shakily stood up. "I-I think I need to go inside and lay down now..."

Castelia City Docks

Henry barreled off the ferry and fell to his knees on the outside dock. "Solid ground!" He patted the pavement joyously and Sasha wagged her tail at him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Sasha asked. "I had no idea people got sick just from being on a little boat. I thought you had a stronger stomach than that! Anyways, did you have any more weird dreams after you finally passed out?"

Henry stood up and brushed himself off. He was pretty glad nobody else could understand Sasha. "No, thank goodness. The first two calling me Regirock and telling me I needed to travel to Unova for my eighteen birthday? Not exactly my favourite type of dream."

"My favourite type of dream is when I get to eat food..." Sasha mused wistfully. "Hey, I never got to eat lunch by the way, Mr. Seasick!"

"Oh, right. I feel up to eating now, so we should find a restaurant or something." Henry turned toward the city, and felt dizzy again. The huge buildings were unlike anything he'd ever seen before, and people were bustling around like they were all late for an important meeting. "Whoa..."

Sasha grinned, her eyes practically gleaming. "This is amazing! This place is gigantic!" She bounded ahead. "C'mon, let's eat so we can get to Relic Castle!"

"Right, Relic Castle..." Henry paused, and Sasha tipped her head at him. He cleared his throat. "Uh, so where exactly is Relic Castle...?"

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Alena Volkova & Gavriil
Dialga
Opelucid City, Unova

"Arceus, those glasses...I swear you've had too much to drink, girl." The bartender exclaimed as he stared down at the ten empty glasses of vodka lined up in front of a young woman. Said young woman, or rather, punk, was tall, with messy silver hair and violet eyes, a near-empty eleventh glass held almost tauntingly in her hand; Alena Valentinovna Volkova, the so-called "Diamond of Snowpoint", gulped down the last of its contents, ice-cold vodka without any ice, of course - nobody feared the cold in Snowpoint, and if Gavriil was telling the truth, it wasn't about to become an issue for her either. She then plunked down her empty glass roughly, arching her brow, her already-intimidating features hardening; features that partially allowed her to pass off as someone in her early twenties, rather than just about to turn eighteen in two days.

"Do I look like I've had too much to drink, bub? How about I show you who's the fucking lightweight here?!" Alena taunted, holding her gaze steady as she took out a wad of cash and fanned the bills out for the older man - and some other customers - to see, before tossing them onto the counter. "You and me both. Right here, right now," she continued, not bothering to hide the caustic notes in her sultry tone. The silver-haired girl wasn't about to let up, especially not to a man who felt he had to impose on her that apparently, all girls were lightweights. She stared him down, allowing her gaze to bore into him. The man's face twitched, and his mouth opened, a reaction that both pleased and disappointed Alena. Sure, he was easy...but he was also surprisingly too easy to give in. She honestly expected more...but then again, ever since Gavriil started talking, pressuring people into accepting dares and challenges had become almost as easy as breathing. Besides, what better way to celebrate becoming an adult than engaging in adult things?

"A-alright...ugh...little princess," the bartender stuttered out, before regaining some of his wits and biting back with a mocking nickname. Alena prickled for a moment, before she rose to her full height of six feet one inch, and reached out to roughly grab the beefier man's chin, gripping it tightly. She let him go after a few moments, before punching him on the jaw.

"Save the fucking princess for the one who's vomiting like damn infant," she deadpanned, before turning to face the other customers. "Alright, who wants to join in?" She announced, her smile a bit too wide to be considered harmless. The air grew heavy, almost oppressively so, and within moments, three more men came forward almost too enthusiastically.

"So, winner gets his drinks on the house?" The beefiest one suggested. The bartender placed his hand over his forehead, as if nursing a headache, but he eventually nodded and put on a wide, confident grin, as if trying to save his face.

"And everyone else pays up, of course. First to drop pays double too, plus everyone gets the right to beat her up," he decided, giving the silver-haired girl a look that suggested that she had dug herself into a hole. Alena rolled up the sleeves of her ripped black shirt and returned his glance with a look of her own.

"Or him, ya mean. And sure, sure, dude...no backing out on that one though," she said almost boredly as she rested her elbow on the counter, her other hand absentmindedly stroking the tattered fin of a small Gible sitting on her lap. The Pokemon nipped at her fingernails, chipping the already-cracked black nail polish that shone like dragon scales.

Don't worry about me, Gav, they're the damn lightweights around here.

-------

"HA! You're ALL damn pussies!" Alena declared, slamming down her last empty mug onto the counter top as she jumped down from the bar stool. Gavriil hopped onto her shoulder and growled with pride before his tongue out.

"Arceeeuuus...damn, guuurrrl...." the beefy pub crawler slurred after he threw up a second time. The other two who had joined in were likewise acting strangely; one of them had stripped down to his Luvdisc-print boxers and socks, while the other was becoming clingier than any man would dare show in public. The bartender was technically knocked out cold, his face plunked down on a puddle of bourbon on the counter. He had collapsed first, surprisingly. The silver-haired girl looked around to meet the eyes of some rather shocked patrons, shrugged nonchalantly and then collected her bills. She went behind the counter and leaned close to the unconscious bartender's head and snickered a caustic dasvidaniya, followed by I'm outta here, princess, a deal's a deal before kicking him hard to knock him off his stool. She then strode out the door, her heavy boots echoing on the wooden floor.

It was getting late - already past midnight in fact, which meant she had only to go before turning eighteen, and so far, she never got a single answer to the question that bugged her for more than a week - what the hell was the Hall of Legends and where was it? She was beginning to think that the dream had all been the effects of some native, backdoor Unovan alcohol that she might have mistaken for a common drink. Ever since that day, she had decided not to head home yet, instead opting to extend her stay in Unova longer.

"Ally, you got them good! Then again, only idiots mess with Dialga, just like only idiots mess with a Gible with this kind of fin," Gavriil bragged, arching his tattered fin as if it were a crown. The purple-eyed girl snorted and raised a leather-gloved hand from her motorcycle handlebar to poke at his fin, prompting an indignant yelp.

"Stop with the Dialga thing, Gav. I'm still Ally as far as I'm concerned," she replied. Still, she couldn't help herself as she held up her hand and concentrated. Within moments, her black nails and lengthened, thickened and toughened into draconic claws, their tips glowing with red embers. It was proof enough that her dream and Gavriil suddenly gaining the ability to speak were not figments of her imagination. Still, the lack of answers was making her impatient. All she could do was experiment with her powers and find out how far could she exactly go and get away with it. Pressuring and intimidating people...neither were hard for her to begin with, but after the dream, she noticed that it took even less effort, save for the odd person or two. She had accidentally discovered her dragon claws a day after Gavriil started talking, and a few days after that, the ability to create a tail of solid diamond... She wanted to dismiss the whole thing as just a flight of fantasy, but everything was just too damning to ignore.

"Ally, Dialga...same thing. Both incorrigible as hell," Gavriil snarked.

"The fuck, dude?!" Alena swore, playfully swatting at the Dragon Pokemon with her toughened claws, nearly knocking over the tiny land shark in the process. She couldn't help but chuckle afterwards, however. Gavriil did speak the truth just as bluntly as she did. As Alena neared the hotel she had made arrangements in, she turned off her motorcycle's engine and got off, heading straight for the building. Two more days until her eighteenth birthday, yet she still had no answers, not from Gavriil, and not from her dreams, or rather, lack of dreams. Some minutes later, she reached her room and, deciding to give sleep another go, lay down on her bed and closed her eyes, expecting nothing.

----

"Dialga." An oddly familiar masculine voice called out, prompting Alena to look around. The first thing she noticed was that her surroundings looked almost distorted and frozen, as if time was moving differently. The air was oddly calm, without a hint of breeze, and sharp, glimmering crystals floated in midair. Diamonds, she realized as she touched one of them. "Dialga, would you please just listen?!" The voice urged, and Alena decided that yes, this was a dream, and probably would answer some of her questions.

"Smart decision to stay in Unova. Now, what I need you to head to the Relic Castle...you do know where Relic Castle is, don't you?" The masculine voice continued. Alena crossed her arms.

"Hey, I might look stupid, but I ain't an idiot. Of course! I've been there...but there's nothing there; just old, crumbling shit and quicksand!" She replied stubbornly. She was met with a loud roar, but another familiar voice, a feminine one, quelled it and began speaking.

"Dialga, things are not what they appear...you mustn't believe only what your eyes saw in the past. Time flows...things never stay the same. You of all should understand this," the feminine voice chastised gently. "Once you and the others have arrived, the path will be revealed..." she continued, the masculine voice joining her, at first loud, then fading into the odd stillness. The air all around Alena started to glimmer, and everything suddenly started to become too bright and crystalline. She looked to her side once more and saw fragmented reflections of herself in transparent, sharp facets she had never noticed at first. It was as if the diamonds that had once floated idly had merged and materialised around her.

"Hey, don't you run off on me! What others?! What sort of conspiracy is this?!" She protested, but her voice was fading too, and so was her vision....

-----

Alena sat up in bed, blinking rapidly a few times as her eyes adjusted to her surroundings. She was back in her room, Gavriil was fast asleep at the foot of her bed. It was still dark outside, but she knew that if she wanted to get to Relic Castle soon, she had to have an early start. The good thing? Relic Castle was just in Unova. The bad thing? It was on the other side of the region, which meant either taking a ferry or leaving early. She thought it over, before resigning herself to leave early to swipe a ticket for a quick ferry ride from Village Bridge.

"C'mon, boy...got another dream again. We're heading for Relic Castle," she mumbled as she shook Gavriil with an uncharacteristic gentleness...something that she only ever dared show around the tiny dragon.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(OOC: Just so y'all are aware, I did give Treeconator permission to post Lorenzo's parts.)

716.png

Xerneas
Laverre City, Kalos
764.png

"Is it normal for you to kiss random strangers? Maybe you should go kiss someone else." The other kid said.

Lorenzo just giggled. "Of course I don't kiss everyone, only people I find cute!" Lorenzo said with a cheerful smirk on his face. He kind of figured this guy would get upset by him kissing him like that. That was how most people tended to react. Lorenzo still couldn't help himself. Besides, he always thought it was funny how boys get so worked up over one little display of affection.

"Yeah, well, go find someone else cute." The guy muttered, pointing to the other man on the bench. "Maybe he'll kiss you back, kid." With that, he put his headphones on. Lorenzo just sat there with a big toothy grin on his face. After roughly 15 seconds, when the guy seemd to realize that Lorenzo wasn't going anywhere, he spoke up."Just leave me alone."

The guy turned to get up, but Lorenzo latched onto his arm to stop him from leaving. "You seem like you need a friend, and I want to help you." Lorenzo said with a serious expression, although with a determined sparkle in his violet eyes. Although he couldn't really explain why, Lorenzo felt like he knew this kid somehow.

The guy seemed to give up after that. "Fine," he said reluctantly. "My name is Adrien, and I'm going to Unova as well. What are the odds?

Lorenzo nodded and giggled. "There you go. See? Was that so hard?" He replied while giving Adrien a friendly pat on the back. "Wow, we're going to the same region? What a coincidence! I have to go to Relic Castle myself because... um... I have to meet some up with someone...." Lorenzo flinched at the mention of where he was going. He was sure Adrien would not believe he was actually going there, but it kept the conversation going. Besides, who, besides maybe his sister, would believe he had suddenly developed super powers, and was being guided by two mysterious voices in his dreams? "I'm sure you're going somewhere far more interesting than me. Hey! Maybe we can chat on the ferry! We can exchange phone numbers, and become BFFs!"

Lorenzo then glanced over at the guy with the Trapinch. For some reason, he had similar feelings about him, that he did about Adrien. "You know, I think it's rude to leave that other guy out. The more the merrier, right!" He then stood up, and waved frantically to the guy. "Hey mister! The one with the Trapinch! You wanna come over here and join us?! There's nobody here but us!"

Kyurem
Lacunosa Town, Unova ---> Village Bridge

;215;​

Kyle was thrilled to finally be out of Lacunosa Town with all it's strict rules and restrictions. Now he was free to explore the region, and do the things he wanted. His parents would probably have a meltdown over his disappearance, but Kyle found himself not caring. He was an adult, and was certainly capable of making his own decisions.

After escaping Lacunosa, Kyle headed to nearest town, which was the Village Bridge. When they arrived, Frosty immediately asked, "What are we doing here? Don't we have to go to the Relic Castle?"

Kyle nodded. "Yes... Which is why we're here. Relic Castle is all the way on the other side of the region. It's more practical to take a ferry." Of course, if given the choice, he would have walked there, and took stops in each and every town, route, and forest along the way. After all, it was his first being away from home. He wanted to see everything there was to see. Unfortunately, time was not a luxury they had.

Kyle made his way to the docks, and bought himself a ticket for a ferry making it's way towards Castleia City. As it was early, the ferry still hadn't arrived yet, and would likely be a while before it did. Kyle didn't mind the wait though. The place was absolutely deserted which he liked. It gave him time to sit down, and read in peace. He took a seat, and pulled out a book from his backpack. A Tale of Two Skitties. The novel was way better than the movie adaptation in Kyle's opinion.

While his trainer, was reading, Frosty was getting bored with waiting. It didn't take long though for the Sneasel to find something to do to entertain himself. A young woman with silvery-white hair accompanied by a Gible soon arrived. The Pokémon smiled mischievously, and while Kyle was distracted with his book, the Sneasel silently ran towards the Gible, hiding in the shadows. When the moment was right, Frosty jumped out shouting "Surprise!" And Low Kicked the Gible's legs, to knock it down.

Last edited: