• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The legendary birds!

What's your favorite legendary bird pokémon on this article?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
Articuno is my favorite to this day just because it is so elegant and ice is my favorite type! I was surprised Articuno was the most popular one according to the poll, I thought Zapdos took the cake with the majority. I was very happy to find out the three birds are the roaming Pokemon in Kalos :)

Estellise

peachy
Articuno is my favorite too... It's mainly its design. ^^; I really like Zapdos as well.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I personally never liked Moltres. I don't know what it is about its design, but it just doesn't interest me at all. I tried using one in Blue version too, but I found Charizard to be more reliable and I eventually abandoned Moltres. I really think Articuno was the best Legendary Bird in Gen 1 based on its design and overall movepool.

101stkillah

For some reason, I never could manage to catch any legendary Pokémon without a Master Ball, aside from Zapdos. I always wanted Zapdos because of its awesome design, thinking that it would be the best to take to the Pokémon League. Of course, my infantile brain back then could not comprehend that Articuno would easily plow through Lance and Blue.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
When I was younger Zapdos was my favourite, but as I grew up I'm more leaning towards Articuno.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Zapdos, while cool, is a little too spiky for my liking and I'm rather indifferent towards Moltres, so gonna have to go with Aritcuno! Love its elegance and sleek design compared to the other two. Plus it has one of most soothing cries, even among newer Pokemon, especially compared to the horrible screech that is Moltres's cry. Did not like chasing that thing down in Y... >_>

Also something weird I've noticed, while I love Electric as a type I'm not all too fond of a lot of Electric-type Pokemon, especially the mono ones. :/ Found myself liking Ground types a lot more.

JYoung

Moltres is my favourite, although sometimes it changes between Moltres and Zapdos (for some reason Articuno never really comes into it). I've always been a fan of the Fire types so I guess that's my reasoning.

Tylky

See, I've always like Moltres. It's bizarre really, since I'm not much of a fan of fire types. But since I was a child, it's always been Moltres, I've always liked the idea of a fire bird and this was before Ho-Oh, so I saw it as the phoenix rising from the flames! I can see why Articuno is the favourite due to its typing and elegance but Moltres was the original "phoenix" before Ho-Oh came along in Gen 2.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
My favs are Articuno and Zapdos. They are the 2 I keep in my party. I couldn't use Moltres because I would have a big weakness to electric type moves then. With it having the most weaknesses, I didn't use Moltres because I'm not replacing it with my Charizard.

Moltres because it has good attack stat.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Hmmm Never used the birds in battle, but mind reader + Sheer Cold wold be fun on Articuno. >:)

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Articuno is my favourite of the birds, and one of my favourite legendaries in general. It is arguably 2nd after Lugia. :)

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Ever since it's initial appearance in the anime, it will always be Moltres.

Status
Not open for further replies.