• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The legendary birds!

What's your favorite legendary bird pokémon on this article?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Hey hello and welcome to the nature discussion about the three legendary bird from Kanto region at the world of pokémons, there on the Kanto is more the explore and discover must of the legends about some pokémon informations and my first nature discussion goes about the legendary bird pokémons and they are maybe spanish legendary birds with some three elemental power and they have the powers of the elements fire, lightning and ice.
If you later can see they have a spanish words hiding in the names of those legendary pokémon and want to tell you where they live!

Articuno: this pokémon has the element of ice and lives on the cave near Cinnabar island, Artocuno is the arctic legendary bird pokémon who protect himself in the cave near Cinnabar island. Trainers can catch him in that cave and train them to make them stronger and powerful, so this pokémon is not easy to catch by trainers who wants him in them pokémon team. This pokémon can freeze everything also the water in ice, his weakness is against the attacks of the elemetal power from those ones fire and thunder. So if you can see at his name of Articuno, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is uno. Uno means into english word on translating is for one dear trainers did you know that one!

Zapdos: this second legendary pokémon has the elemental power of lightning, lightning is know as thunder in this pokémon series. This pokémon is also know as Quezacotl from the other game series called "Final fantasy VIII" if you ask how do I know that, it's simple just watch his entrance on the battle and read pokédex about Zapdos and tells the same story that's how I know about Zapdos that he comes on other games too. But this is about Zapdos on the pokémon series, his weakness is for fire, ground and thunder. So if you can see he has more weaknesses then Articuno and much powerful also his power speed is great. So if you can see at his name of Zapdos, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is dos. Dos means into english word on translating is for two dear trainers did you know that one!

Moltres: this last pokémon that I want to tell you, because then I have all the three legendary pokémon with the own elemental power. This legendary bird pokémon named Moltres is the fire elemental pokémon and his fire power gives him hot and burn to his attack, he can burn everything you can imagine and he is also the fire of the pokémon olympic (pokélympic) games. On the animé hold Ash with his Pikachu that torch of fire and run to the pokélympic standium and burn the pokélympic torch with the fire of Moltress. This pokémon has more weaknesses then other of them legendary bird pokémons and his weakness are ground, rock, water and thunder elemental powers of attacks from other pokémons. This pokémon is also known as Phoenix. So if you can see at his name of Moltres, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is tres. Tres means into english word on translating is for three dear trainers!

Last edited:

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Articuno. Just a graceful, awesome ice type! Ice is one of the best types IMO.

Was this cp'd from the guide that you wrote? Whether I'm right or not, many of these facts are incorrect, and you would do well to research before posting.

Kalosian

So long
Moltres is my favorite. It hasn't always been that though, I used to like all three equally. But later on, I learned that Moltres is pretty good in battles (though maybe not in first generation) and I started to like its design more than the design of the other two. It has been my favorite since then.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Hey hello and welcome to the nature discussion about the three legendary bird from Kanto region at the world of pokémons, there on the Kanto is more the explore and discover must of the legends about some pokémon informations and my first nature discussion goes about the legendary bird pokémons and they are maybe spanish legendary birds with some three elemental power and they have the powers of the elements fire, lightning and ice.
If you later can see they have a spanish words hiding in the names of those legendary pokémon and want to tell you where they live!

Articuno: this pokémon has the element of ice and lives on the cave near Cinnabar island, Artocuno is the arctic legendary bird pokémon who protect himself in the cave near Cinnabar island.

Seafoam Islands, if it has a name then use it.

Trainers can catch him in that cave and train them to make them stronger and powerful, so this pokémon is not easy to catch by trainers who wants him in them pokémon team. This pokémon can freeze everything also the water in ice, his weakness is against the attacks of the elemetal power from those ones fire and thunder.

Fire, Electric and Rock actually. Doubly so to Rock since both Ice and Flying are weak to it.

So if you can see at his name of Articuno, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is uno. Uno means into english word on translating is for one dear trainers did you know that one!

I think everyone and their pet dog knows this by now.

Zapdos: this second legendary pokémon has the elemental power of lightning, lightning is know as thunder in this pokémon series.

Actually it's known as Electric in this game.

This pokémon is also know as Quezacotl from the other game series called "Final fantasy VIII" if you ask how do I know that, it's simple just watch his entrance on the battle and read pokédex about Zapdos and tells the same story that's how I know about Zapdos that he comes on other games too.

Zapdos is a thunder bird. It's based on a Thunderbird from mythology. Quetzalcoatl isn't a thunder bird, it's not even a bird, it's a feathered serpent from Aztec mythology. Final Fantasy is just another Japanese game that picks from mythology and crypto-zoology to creature its creatures. It is not specifically Zapdos unless it is stated by the game developers that it is.

But this is about Zapdos on the pokémon series, his weakness is for fire, ground and thunder.

I don't know where you get the idea it's weak to fire, but Ground? It's a flying type. It's weak to Ice and Rock. That's it.

So if you can see he has more weaknesses then Articuno and much powerful also his power speed is great.

Less weaknesses actually.

So if you can see at his name of Zapdos, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is dos. Dos means into english word on translating is for two dear trainers did you know that one!

Yeah. We knew that.

Moltres: this last pokémon that I want to tell you, because then I have all the three legendary pokémon with the own elemental power. This legendary bird pokémon named Moltres is the fire elemental pokémon and his fire power gives him hot and burn to his attack, he can burn everything you can imagine and he is also the fire of the pokémon olympic (pokélympic) games. On the animé hold Ash with his Pikachu that torch of fire and run to the pokélympic standium and burn the pokélympic torch with the fire of Moltress.

But this isn't the anime forum so nobody cares.

This pokémon has more weaknesses then other of them legendary bird pokémons and his weakness are ground, rock, water and thunder elemental powers of attacks from other pokémons.

Again with the ground. Fire is weak to ground, Flying is immune to ground. Immune trumps super effect. Have you ever even played pokemon? And it's also weak to Ice. In RBY Fire doesn't resist Ice like it does in Gen II onwards, making Moltres (and by the same logic Charizard) weak to Ice attacks. That makes Moltres weak in total to Ice, Electric (Stop calling it Thunder. Use the name it is given.), Rock (double weakness again like Articuno) and Water.

This pokémon is also known as Phoenix. So if you can see at his name of Moltres, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is tres. Tres means into english word on translating is for three dear trainers!

It may be based on a Phoenix, but as it has no phoenix like qualities it isn't be one. It cannot be resurrected from the ashes, nor does it possess any healing properties. It's a bird of fire, like a phoenix, but the only phoenix in the games is Ho-oh.

Really. This is just terrible. Most of your facts are wrong, you cal things by the wrong names and you've made stuff up that has no official or even semi-official confirmation. I'm hard pushed to believe you even play the games.

Titanium Tyranitar

Articuno is my favourite legendary bird as I love its design and also its the first of the three i first caught back in blue plus its a ice type pokemon which is awesome since ice is one of my favourite types :)

Shymain

Shaymin Lover

Seafoam Islands, if it has a name then use it.

Fire, Electric and Rock actually. Doubly so to Rock since both Ice and Flying are weak to it.

I think everyone and their pet dog knows this by now.

Actually it's known as Electric in this game.

Zapdos is a thunder bird. It's based on a Thunderbird from mythology. Quetzalcoatl isn't a thunder bird, it's not even a bird, it's a feathered serpent from Aztec mythology. Final Fantasy is just another Japanese game that picks from mythology and crypto-zoology to creature its creatures. It is not specifically Zapdos unless it is stated by the game developers that it is.

I don't know where you get the idea it's weak to fire, but Ground? It's a flying type. It's weak to Ice and Rock. That's it.

Less weaknesses actually.

Yeah. We knew that.

But this isn't the anime forum so nobody cares.

Again with the ground. Fire is weak to ground, Flying is immune to ground. Immune trumps super effect. Have you ever even played pokemon? And it's also weak to Ice. In RBY Fire doesn't resist Ice like it does in Gen II onwards, making Moltres (and by the same logic Charizard) weak to Ice attacks. That makes Moltres weak in total to Ice, Electric (Stop calling it Thunder. Use the name it is given.), Rock (double weakness again like Articuno) and Water.

It may be based on a Phoenix, but as it has no phoenix like qualities it isn't be one. It cannot be resurrected from the ashes, nor does it possess any healing properties. It's a bird of fire, like a phoenix, but the only phoenix in the games is Ho-oh.

Really. This is just terrible. Most of your facts are wrong, you cal things by the wrong names and you've made stuff up that has no official or even semi-official confirmation. I'm hard pushed to believe you even play the games.

As harsh as this is, I agree. If you want to post about something, especially when this was originally a guide to the Pokèmon world, you really need to get your facts straight.

T3chNik4

Ima lyrical murderer
I couldn't read the tread creators post because nothing was true and I couldn't bare reading something that's complete false. Seem's you've never played the games and know very little about type advantages/disadvantages..

But to answer your question. I like them all equally. In terms of weaknesses Articuno has the most with I believe 4 being Fire, Rock, Electric, and Steel and the others have 2. Moltres being weak to Rock and Water with Zapdos being weak to Ice and Rock. I've always liked them all.

T3chNik4

Ima lyrical murderer
Meh, the OP tried, but the post really wasn't good. All of them are good, true, but I still think that Articuno is the best.

It really just depends on the Pokemon you have backing it up. I wouldn't say one particular legendary bird is the best because that's completely false. It's mainly based on play-style and personal preference. Zapdos may be the best for someone else where Articuno just doesn't cut it or Moltres is the best with their team where Zapdos and Articuno didn't meet the standards. They're all good, they all could be the best it just depends on the team you have them with.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Articuno has always been my favorite.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
During Gen 1 I liked Articuno's design more, but I actually used Zapdos the most out of the three Legendary Birds. It was almost always my team's Electric-type as well as my flyer. I still voted for Articuno though, mostly because I still think it looks great and I've used it more often in recent generations and it's become my favorite.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I've always been partial to either Articuno or Moltres due to how graceful they looked. They almost looked rather feminine to me, so I've always believed they were female. Zapdos was really weird, though the second movie helped me warm up to it as well, but not as much as it was with the other birds. Yeah, technically Zapdos has the advantage over both of them, and Articuno has to be the weakest in terms of rock-paper-scissors, but I always felt Ice and Fire-types are pretty powerful, and thus I can see Moltres and Articuno being very strong if trained correctly.

Also, next to its sprite looking beautiful in Yellow, Articuno has a very pretty cry in the game. Again, all the more reason for me to believe it as female.

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
Zapdos, I love the combination of Drill Peck and Thunderbolt. It also has a very unusual shape compared to the more typical-looking Articuno and Moltres; I mean, what bird do you know that looks like that?

wc662

Green Goblin
articuno, freezing bird, f yea

ashiemore

I always liked zapdos the best, mostly because it was great in the first generation with thunder/thunderbolt/drill peck/whatever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.