• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legendary Fire Emblem Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Besides that, ...THERES A FIRE EMBLEM ANIME?!

well um, about that....its only 2 episodes XD and is the story of Fire Emblem Ankoku

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
I claim Lucina. She's strong, righteous, and pretty likeable IMO.

And Tharja. Gotta love yanderes.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
No. Lethe is a Laguz. More specifically a cat breed. Taguel's are bunnies.
I'm not too sure but a laguz-human(or beorc) hyrbrid cannot have access
to their beast forme. (The Branded). Taguel's can still.

@Anime- Well yes, but... xD

edit: Nevermind. Panne says that taguel from far away can transform into cats/birds. Mah Bad.

Ah, I'd love to know more of the shape shifters. I only know of Manaketes, and Taguels. Sadness, I know D;

Adding to what KikoKo said, there are a variety of Laguz species. Lethe is part of the beast tribe, which includes Cats (Lethe is a Cat), Tigers, and Lions. The Bird tribe includes Hawks, Ravens, and Herons. The Dragon tribe consists only of Dragons. Oh, also there are Wolves which were thought to have died out.

...EPIC, EPIC, EPIC.

Do you know any other FE characters whom are shape shifters?

1. Jazz Hands
2. Sacred Stoned
3. got it on 3DS as part of the ambassador prgram and LOVED IT!
Can I claim Innes and Ephraim?

1. Lost Requiem
2. Radiant Dawn. First owned game was Awakening.
3. Super Smash Brothers. Not a valid reason? It is a valid reason

I want Severa DAMN IT, hmmm, Henry and Noire

Accepted, and the claims shall be added in a second. ...

Also, enjoy the swords and should clashing!
well um, about that....its only 2 episodes XD and is the story of Fire Emblem Ankoku

TWAAAH--- HOW DARE THEY.

Cy I think that was a one liner too... so, please don't post one liners... I dontnwant this club down ;(
I claim Lucina. She's strong, righteous, and pretty likeable IMO.

And Tharja. Gotta love yanderes.

OK~
AND accepted~…

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Actually, it wasnt, because it had more meaning than saying 'I agree'. dont get one liners mixed up with one sentence posts :p

Yeah, i wish they had more episodes. i woulve totally watched them, even if they were made 15 years ago.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Actually, it wasnt, because it had more meaning than saying 'I agree'. dont get one liners mixed up with one sentence posts :p

Yeah, i wish they had more episodes. i woulve totally watched them, even if they were made 15 years ago.

AAUUGH. this is why I need someone to help me, I can't tell wth is what from what.

So, only two, eh... I think I'll see what they're like. I mean.. common. Beautiful game needs anime.

Myrrh

Ah, I'd love to know more of the shape shifters. I only know of Manaketes, and Taguels. Sadness, I know D;

...EPIC, EPIC, EPIC.

Do you know any other FE characters whom are shape shifters?

I only know of the ones from the Radiant games and Myrrh, I got Awakening on Sunday so I only know about Panne so far. I guess I can link to a few of the Radiant games' Laguz.
Ena (Dragon), Leanne (Heron), Muarim (Tiger), Naesala (Raven), Skrimir (Lion), Tibarn (Hawk), Vika (Raven), Volug (Wolf).
There are a few more laguz left that I didn't post.

I don't think you have to worry too much about one-liners. As long as a comment is significant it doesn't matter if it's just one line long. You yourself could probably make some sort of important announcement and it might be like 9 words long, that would still be okay.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Actually Myrrh, it needs to be at least a couple of sentences related to the topic's discussion. Anyways I'm not really a big fan of shape shifting units, even the manakete. I kind of them as a powerful, one-trick pony really. That and they normally die on me so it doesn't help in that reguard. Also the taguel aren't actually that strong in Awakening, sadly.

Let's see here, for those of you who have Awakening. What's your favorite confession quote?

For me, it's Tharja's. I mean, she sounds so sweet and innocent, until you hear the last part. The most unsettling thing about it is that her supports with the Female Avatar is the exact same as the Male Avatar. It's a little disturbing as well...

Want to know what it is, alright I'll quote it for you

Tharja said:
I can't believe you made me fall in love with you. Well, if you back out... I'll murder you in your sleep.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I only know of the ones from the Radiant games and Myrrh, I got Awakening on Sunday so I only know about Panne so far. I guess I can link to a few of the Radiant games' Laguz.
Ena (Dragon), Leanne (Heron), Muarim (Tiger), Naesala (Raven), Skrimir (Lion), Tibarn (Hawk), Vika (Raven), Volug (Wolf).
There are a few more laguz left that I didn't post.

I don't think you have to worry too much about one-liners. As long as a comment is significant it doesn't matter if it's just one line long. You yourself could probably make some sort of important announcement and it might be like 9 words long, that would still be okay.

They.... are.... epic, Myrrh. I like the wolf one the best, and the .... birds. These are from PoR?
Actually Myrrh, it needs to be at least a couple of sentences related to the topic's discussion. Anyways I'm not really a big fan of shape shifting units, even the manakete. I kind of them as a powerful, one-trick pony really. That and they normally die on me so it doesn't help in that reguard. Also the taguel aren't actually that strong in Awakening, sadly.

Let's see here, for those of you who have Awakening. What's your favorite confession quote?

For me, it's Tharja's. I mean, she sounds so sweet and innocent, until you hear the last part. The most unsettling thing about it is that her supports with the Female Avatar is the exact same as the Male Avatar. It's a little disturbing as well...

Confession quote? Eh, I don't have one. But... I do love Panne's quotes on "The Taguel must live." She's awesome, I mean... she, is the last living of the Taguel until she marries and has a daughter/son.

Myrrh

They.... are.... epic, Myrrh. I like the wolf one the best, and the .... birds. These are from PoR?

Volug, Skrimir, and Vika are from Radiant Dawn. Everyone in Path of Radiance comes back in Radiant Dawn though.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Volug, Skrimir, and Vika are from Radiant Dawn. Everyone in Path of Radiance comes back in Radiant Dawn though.

I MUST GET THE GAME.

I mean, seriously. So... there are 4 shape shifting families... interesting. I fond quite a lot interest now. Thanks Myrrh~

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Ok, i just dowloaded the awakening demo and its very good!
Speaking of shape-shifters, Myrrh is the best one with that beasty dragonstone!

Shadow XD001

1. Shadow XD001
2. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
3. I got Radiant Dawn a while ago from my mom's friend, the person who also got us a Wii. I never had a Fire Emblem game and this was my only one for a while. I played a decent amount of Radiant Dawn, but never beat it. Played it again and I'm up to Part II. I was never interested in Fire Emblem, but Awakening looks cool and I have it... but I have to wait until my birthday to play it. Oh well, I'll just play Radiant Dawn since I'm back into it. Since my brother is a 3DS ambassador, he has Sacred Stones on his 3DS and I played a little bit, but not much.

Basically, I'm a Fire Emblem noob and my first Fire Emblem game is supposedly a little hard for beginners. DX I've also been playing the Awakening demo on my 3DS. I'm trying not to play it too much because it's just the same stuff over and over again. Dem cutscenes. :O

KikoKo

Chrom ♥

Yarne's by far. “I love you! Let's repopulate my species! ...Uh, sorry. Was that awkward...?”
I got the game much earlier than I thought I would. So on one of my gameplays I'm going to marry him.
At the moment in file 1 I married Tharja. And in file 2 I married Chrom.
*Going for 100% completion*

Myrrh

I was wondering, would it be possible to have things regarding Fire Emblem: Awakening put into spoilers? Minor things like character names wouldn't be a problem (to me at least), but story things and major characters (like final boss' name, etc) would be spoiler marked. Anyone feel the same way? I guess we could do this with the other games too.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Ok, i just dowloaded the awakening demo and its very good!
Speaking of shape-shifters, Myrrh is the best one with that beasty dragonstone!
Isn't Myrrh from Sacred Stones? I read about her somewhere... too bad I never got to finish it, as I lost it )':
1. Shadow XD001
2. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
3. I got Radiant Dawn a while ago from my mom's friend, the person who also got us a Wii. I never had a Fire Emblem game and this was my only one for a while. I played a decent amount of Radiant Dawn, but never beat it. Played it again and I'm up to Part II. I was never interested in Fire Emblem, but Awakening looks cool and I have it... but I have to wait until my birthday to play it. Oh well, I'll just play Radiant Dawn since I'm back into it. Since my brother is a 3DS ambassador, he has Sacred Stones on his 3DS and I played a little bit, but not much.

Basically, I'm a Fire Emblem noob and my first Fire Emblem game is supposedly a little hard for beginners. DX I've also been playing the Awakening demo on my 3DS. I'm trying not to play it too much because it's just the same stuff over and over again. Dem cutscenes. :O
Nice. Welcome to the club, XD. Have , while dodging incoming enemy fire :3 /Shot
I was wondering, would it be possible to have things regarding Fire Emblem: Awakening put into spoilers? Minor things like character names wouldn't be a problem (to me at least), but story things and major characters (like final boss' name, etc) would be spoiler marked. Anyone feel the same way? I guess we could do this with the other games too.

I agree. I only player FEA, and FESS. And neither of them I completed.
I somehow already think the Dark Dragon Grimia from Awakinging is the final boss.

Shadow XD001

I actually started to play some more Radiant Dawn again, after being stuck on one part for a long time. I'm now on Part II Endgame. There's four parts in the game, so I'm halfway done! Probably won't have Radiant Dawn finished before I get Awakening, though.

Myrrh

Isn't Myrrh from Sacred Stones? I read about her somewhere... too bad I never got to finish it, as I lost it )':
This is me Myrrh. I forget how old she really is.
I actually started to play some more Radiant Dawn again, after being stuck on one part for a long time. I'm now on Part II Endgame. There's four parts in the game, so I'm halfway done! Probably won't have Radiant Dawn finished before I get Awakening, though.
Not to discourage you or anything, but the next part is the longest. BUT, it also starts to get easier, not a cakewalk, but much more manageable than the Dawn Brigade. I'd say you're 2/5 done rather than 2/4. Have fun.

KikoKo

Chrom ♥
I played FE:A a lot since I got it a few days ago. And after hours of intense training I fought the final boss and kill it. With a freakin' ladle! I'm so doing a comic of this now xD
Anyways I saved a picture of the result. Sadly the quality isn't perfect, but I might upload it on tumblr or here or somewhere. Hehe. Kay? ♥ xD

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Radiant Dawn is long? That's for the Wii, correct. /Shot
I played FE:A a lot since I got it a few days ago. And after hours of intense training I fought the final boss and kill it. With a freakin' ladle! I'm so doing a comic of this now xD
Anyways I saved a picture of the result. Sadly the quality isn't perfect, but I might upload it on tumblr or here or somewhere. Hehe. Kay? ♥ xD
You tried, Kiko! D:
1. Fireray
2. FE: SS
3. I thought FE was bad at first but after I saw a bit of FE:A I tried it and loved it.

...Hmm, I am debading whether or not I should decline, or accept... I think it should be in paragraph form :/

Status
Not open for further replies.