• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The LEGO Movie

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!! WOOOO!!!
Yeah The Adventures of Clutch Powers was cool and some of the ninjago movie/eps were okay but THIS is what I've been waiting for, for like EVER!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT (yes I love lego SOOOO much)
My thoughts exactly. Ninjas are awesome, but this is better.

latios reborn

It would be good if they mentioned Chase Mccain form Lego City

telivisionhead

It would be good if they mentioned Chase Mccain form Lego City

Yeah. Maybe even his side kick, Frank Honey to fail and make everyone laugh!

@Purpletitan
Yeah at Disneyland lego store I bought the set with chase mccain and me and my bro were playing all the time with that set when we had free time in the hotel.

Greekboy

Im hoping so see some of the Lego sets I had when I was a kid

It'd be cool to see them incorporate the Alpha team and the dinosaur sets.
And yeah, Chase mccain is basically one of the most important minifigures these days so he should definitely be in the movie as well

telivisionhead

Im hoping so see some of the Lego sets I had when I was a kid

It'd be cool to see them incorporate the Alpha team and the dinosaur sets.
And yeah, Chase mccain is basically one of the most important minifigures these days so he should definitely be in the movie as well

Yeah. I hope they even search a cave and see the rock monsters from power miners or at port see coast guard and my favorite discontinued theme, pirates of the caribbean. I am also hoping they go in water in the movie for whatever thing for like a treasure and see an atlantis set and have to get past the shark figure guards.

Greekboy

Yeah. I hope they even search a cave and see the rock monsters from power miners or at port see coast guard and my favorite discontinued theme, pirates of the caribbean. I am also hoping they go in water in the movie for whatever thing for like a treasure and see an atlantis set and have to get past the shark figure guards.

Yeah, I forgot those lines you mentioned! Even though at that point I really only focused on building a city they were still really cool looking sets and managed to get a few small sets just for kicks

telivisionhead

Yeah, I forgot those lines you mentioned! Even though at that point I really only focused on building a city they were still really cool looking sets and managed to get a few small sets just for kicks

Yeah. It would be cool if they added in something from the old Kingdoms theme(not the new Kingdoms theme called"Castle") or alien invasion because those were awesome. The trailer was also pretty funny and got me smiling or laughing too.

Greekboy

I'm sure the movie team is planning to incorporate all of the set lines into the movie - maybe just a reference for a few, but it'd still be good to see them all in it.

As for specific sets, I really hope we get to see the Breezeway cafe, that was my favorite lego set :)

telivisionhead

Yeah that is a cool one. I like the set with a bus,pizza shop and skateboard shop. I forgot the name of it but it's really cool and I like it. Maybe mention Monster Fighters and fight of a zombie/werewolf or vampire. Maybe they can steal something or bump into them and be like "RAWR!" and the minifigures can be like "o_O what the heck?" and just ignore the monster and it face palms it's head. That'd make me laugh. :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm looking forward to this movie. I hope General Grevious gets a cameo or appearance

MrsHoran

Eevee Lover
Ive not heard about this movie yet but it sounds good I think ill give it a try/watch ;133;

Lugia's Chosen

I've never gotten the fascination with making legos a movie. Games I get, and they were all fun. But a movie? Meh doesn't send me