• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The level 100's hall of fame - how many you have and the strangest one....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Tyranitar, Dragonite, and Blissey. :D My first team ever. ^_^

Sapphire: Chimecho, Aggron, Tropius, Ninetales, Wailord, and Absol. :D Another cool team. I also have a lv. 100 Gyarados that I'm going to trade over to Emerald in a few days. In addition, I have a lv.100 Suicune and Ludicolo too... but I'm not using them since I'm not too happy with their stats. >_>

Emerald: Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Swampert, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Persian, Gengar, Flygon, Typhlosion, Nidoking, Metagross, Salamence, Octillery, Raichu, Gardevoir, Blaziken, Lunatone, Espeon, Flareon, Medicham, Xatu, Lanturn, Muk, Sceptile, Regice, Weezing, Dusclops, Snorlax, Regirock, Articuno, Zapdos, Milotic, Donphan, Clefable, Breloom, Heracross, Porygon2, Claydol, Scizor, Vaporeon, Aerodactyl, Altaria, Magneton, Lapras, Meganium, Manectric, Skarmory, Houndoom, Marowak, Starmie, and Ampharos. All of them are EV trained, lv. 100, etc. They're for the BF. ^_^;

Cyber Dragon

Boulder Trainer
I have a Level 100 Mew & thats about it.I have alot of level 90s though.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Charizard, Linoone, Heracross, Metagross, Sceptile, Miltank, Vaporeon, Houndoom, and 6 Latioses.

In the first generation, thanks to the Rare Candy cloning glitch/MissingNo, I have way more than I can count, but in the second generation I have a lvl 100 Lugia. In the third generation I have:

Swampert, Groudon, Rayquaza, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Lugia, and......Poochyena :D

Walking Contradiction

Feed Us a Fetus
Silver: Lugia, Typhlosion, Gyarados, Meganium, Mewtwo
Sapphire: Blaziken, Ludicolo, Gardevoir, Manectric, Metagross, Latias, Heracross, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Magikarp with no EVs, just daycared. I wanted to see how bad can a level 100 Pokemon get
FireRed: Mewtwo, Machamp, Dragonite, Tyranitar

esper109

HGSS FTW
i cant be bothered to find my post and edit but here we go
Now i have a lvl 100 vaporeon! Yay!

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
LG: Kabutops, Togetic, Zapdos, Articuno.
R: Jirachi, Shiny Corbat
E: Dusclops, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Mewtwo.
Red: Raichu, Charizard
Y: Pikachu, Venasaur, Charizard, Blastoise
XD: Ursaring, Ledian, Jolteon
C: Suicune
Coll: Ho-Oh, Ludicolo, Espeon, Umbreon

miraiyouko

Eevee Trainer
Well, back on Red I had a lv 100 Charizard, Mew, and Ninetails. I almost had a lv. 100 Vaporeon, but it got lost in a trade to my Gold game. It sucked hard. I don't have any others right now, but I'm working on my party in Emerald- they're in the 80s right now.

My brother has a few 100s on his Sapphire: Rayquaza, Zangoose, Groudon, Kyogre, Blaziken, Latios, and Aggron.

i have Swampart, Charizard, Sceptile, Blazikan, Crobat and Pegeot all lvl 100
my charizard used to know cut o_o (yes at lvl 100)

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
my friends charizard

nikoflores

I now have 106 lvl 100 pokemon and have currently 30 more near to lvl 100 they are all EV train, I don't know how I did that, the weirdest lvl 10 that I have is a Feebas because at the first time I caught it I forgot to give it Blue Pokeblocks and I gave it Green because I thought it will evolve in a certain level, until I have it up to lvl 100.

CrImSoN

trail blazer
lemme see... Blastoise, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Charizard, Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Groudon. The wierdest? A level 100 Zigzagoon. >.<

deadly devon

Sea Ruby Trainer
my most powerful lv 100 was a poliwrath

wasnt my favorite but most powerful cause its the only pokemon that can beat each of the pokemon in the rest of my team, the rest couldnt beat every1.

it had phsycic,hypnosis,focus punch, surf

Rankings so far - tell me if any is wrong. Also, don't include ones you used cheats.

The award for strabgest was tough but it goes to Krug for his Lv100 Feebas - kudos to you and all those people in the charts. Remember - stay in school (unless you think that bnking of is fun)

Rankings
Name Number of lv 100
nikoflores 106
Mew King 100
SapphireL 69
Rudi 49
Vycksta 47
Volteon 42
Mew-100 25
Vertical Bird 23
Snaggron 20
Loupgarou 20