• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Life and Spams of Shpam Man

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I wonder if there is a comic-threatning plot

The Sponge

DISCO INFERNO!
Well...Sorry guys but my grandma talked me in to stay another week -_-
So that means no more Shpam Man for another week...Sorry guys. I'll try to check up on you now and then.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Drat.I'll wait.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Yay!A serious plot maybe?

Pokefan26

Woot! SSB!
silverdragon, number ratings aren't allowed. Just to tell you...

Eevee_Master

♥Eevee♥
they are short, but funny ^.^

RedJirachi

Veteran member
More comics please!

Blueray

Wario = PWN
RedJirachi said:
More comics please!

Good lord man!

GIVE HIM SOME FRIGGIN TIME! :O

He's not even here you know... so stop yelling at him and hold your damn pony... >.>

I havent replied here in awhile. Sorry for my absence, but I don't think you really cared.

But yea, give Sponge some time. If you keep pressuring him, that wil cause the comics to loose quality, which would mean that I, along with other people, would get upset, which would cause you to be bombarded with many spicy tacos and monkey poop.

SO DON'T PRESSURE HIM!

The Sponge

DISCO INFERNO!
Thank you Blueray and Quackers, I appreciate you keeping away the nonsense :p...Well guys, Im back! I'll get to work on Shpam Man as soon as possible! :)

Last edited:
R

Risk Alchemist

Finally! Great work Sponge! But, could you tell us what the last panel was for? It was quite random. =P

Socrates With A Lobotomy

Cool, nice to see you use that guy Infinity used for your part in an actually random Random Rantings. Nice to have you back Sponge, too bad there's so many idiots flooding yuour thread.

Infinity

Gone...
Saito Hikari said:
Cool, nice to see you use that guy Infinity used for your part in an actually random Random Rantings. Nice to have you back Sponge, too bad there's so many idiots flooding yuour thread.
Haha you noticed so... You are definately the man now, dog.

The new eppy I don't see the humor, you could've had Sean saying Cosby, Lindsay Lohan, Xenu, Capt. Jean Picard, etc. and that would've hit the joke on the button.

I guess now I will go off and make Xenu emo.