• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Light and Darkness trade shop

How often should i have a giveaway?

• Every month

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • Every holiday

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Every year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER I HATE YOU. NEVER HAVE ANY GIVEAWAYS EVER Me: -Runs away and cries in the corner-

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
In order to become a premium member, does one need to donate one of the shiny pokemon specified on your WANT list, or may it be any legit shiny pokemon?
And how long would that status last? A month?

Last edited:

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
it really depends on nature because i have 3 gamestop suicunes

Ah ok, I didn't saw it in the events ;)
I will tell you the nature this afternoon. Then I have my DS back

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
In order to become a premium member, does one need to donate one of the shiny pokemon specified on your WANT list, or may it be any legit shiny pokemon?

In order to become premium you have to enter his contest giveaway whenever he does one again, since this one is over you have to wait till next month.

Sorry my realitive got onto my account and did that :(
Hey man , I sent you a pm but you never give me a number , and btw I saw that you were giving away deoxys I am interested , and lastly I have a question , if I join the premium member stuff , do I get the pokes on your list every month ?

I didn't send you a number because you pm'd me 3 times in a row so i started ignoring you.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Oh , I did sorry , still not sure how to use the pm stuff , as I saw that it did not appear in my sent box and thought that it did not sent , anyway I am sorry and so can I get a deoxy and about the premium question ?

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Um , you really cannot make space for one more ? I really wanted to join . Anyway I just got DWF miltank , nincada and ralts are you willing to trade me any of your DWF ?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I know this is a long shot, but are any of your shiny jirachi uncloned? Ultimate want lol.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
well ok if you guys restart the event pls i would really like to join , about the DWF i will take :
Drilbur
shroomish
pawniard
if that is ok , i will start preparing the DWFs?

I know this is a long shot, but are any of your shiny jirachi uncloned? Ultimate want lol.
Sorry they're all cloned :( I think Smearglerocks (now known as dizzycobramew) has a uncloned one though

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Hi , so are you accepting my DWF request ?

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Oh ok , I can wait

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Cool , I will prepare them

Status
Not open for further replies.