• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Light of Floccesy Ranch! (774)

Vernikova

Champion
I watched this episode today with my brother and sister to see one scene in the episode: the Ampharos awkwardly behind a Mareep scene. Unsurprisingly, it was funny. Luckily for us though, it wasn't the only good scene in the show since we had the great honor of the kids telling Ampharos that it should punch the Mareep for not listening to it. Gold.

Why do we need pointless filler episodes like this

Because the Japanese cannot fathom seasonal breaks.

NPT

Just a member
This was an OK episode, nothing spacial. But there're some scenes in this episode that I liked...

-Ampharos awkwardly appearing behind a Mareep.

- Dragonite inside the Pokéball.

- The kids telling Ampharos to Thunderpunch the Mareep for not listening to it.

- Dragonite not wanting to teach Thunderpunch to Ampharos.

-Iris scolding her studborn Dragonite.

- Ampharos having no confidence, despite it being an Electric-type.(I found that funny)

-Pikachu scaring the heck out of Axew and Ampharos with Thunderbolt!

It would be better if they included a filler episode like this in the Decolore arc instead of including it in the N/Team Plasma arc.

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I liked the goofy reactions in this episode, they made me LOL. I liked when Pikachu got too excited and both axew and ampharos freaked out. That one mareep being a jerk was funny a couple of times too. Nice that Dragonite got to be a mentor instead of being a jerk. I also liked that Team Rocket actually played it smart for once and stole by stealth, getting one pokemon quietly at a time. That was a nice switch. Funny that if they had stopped at one or two, they might have gotten away with it.

7/10

(Well, for this, and the last episode...)
Haven't heard "we're blasting off again!" for quite some time . :)

I guess we know what the inside of a Pokeball looks like now.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was nice seeing Floccesy Ranch and those Mareeps were so cute hee hee. Ampharos seemed scary when it first showed up glowing in the dark, plus I liked how Dragonite was helping him master Thunder Punch.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sangi Ranch looked enchanting, and it was strange yet also slightly funny when Mareep zapped Denryu, given that Denryu enjoyed it. Pikachu and Kibago frolicking in the Mareep's wool seemed unwise, although they seemed not to care, and I liked how Iris's Kairyu showed empathy and coached Denryu.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, I liked Dragonite being a mentor this episode. It really showed that there is a soft heart within his hard exterior. It was sensible to use Ampharos and I liked it being used as its one of my favorite Johto Pokemon.

Alloutℯ

Banned
For me, it was a pretty mediocre episode, that was alright, but not enthralling. One of its nice touches was the assimilations Mareep had to sheep. As in, Meowth falling asleep whilst counting Mareep is a method used for kids to go to sleep, just with sheep instead.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Honestly, it's a shame that Sangi Ranch's subplot didn't involve the Plasma-dan in this episode, unlike in the Isshu games. Denryu's subplot was fun and all, yet there was a missing element of danger here that the Plasma-dan could've provided.

Daizy

I call you honey
I'm starting to warm to Iris's interactions with Dragonite, they are doing a good job with that now. I do wonder why Pikachu and Axew are being put together so much and Snivy's participation seemed very useless here.

Scorbunnie

Ampharos having a hard time mastering Thunder Punch reminded me of when Ash's Buizel struggled to master Ice Punch. The main difference was that I didn't care about Ampharos or his problems because we never saw it again after this episode.

But good on Dragonite to offer some help.

The girl was voiced by Haven Paschall :O I knew I recognized that voice!