• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Light of Floccesy Ranch! (774)

FlyAsADunsparce

I only looked at the stills and I was happy to see Woobat. That's pretty much everything I got to say about this, it looks boring as hell.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Not a bad episode, I am one of the few who actually miss the good old classic "fillers", especially as they allow time for Pokemon like Dragonite to really become fleshed out characters (for Pokemon), so for that and Woobat's stockfootage cameo it was a fun episode. Plus its hard to view the plot as tired and repetitive when there's not really been an episode like this since the Audino one, so by BW standards its quite a standout episode. However plot and Dragonite aside we actually got to see the inside of a Pokeball, wow, now that truly is a standout moment! I Expect Bulbapedia will be commenting on how the last Pokemon to be seen in this way was Psyduck a Pokemon also owned by a female travelling companion.

Opal Pikachu13

I actually enjoyed this episode. Despite things that happened like Team Rocket catching Mareep for its power like the Roggenrola ep, Ampharos quickly learning Thunder Punch after Dragonite and Snivy were getting attacked, and Woobat not having a new move since its last appearance, it still was good. I liked Dragonite trying to teach Ampharos how to use Thunder Punch correctly, Pikachu getting excited and accidentally letting out thunder, and Axew and Pikachu interacting with the Mareep. I found seeing the inside of a Pokeball interesting too, we haven't seen that since back in Kanto with Psyduck. So despite it being a "filler", it was a good episode.

Cute episode. Dragonite made it entertaining. Otherwise it would've been pointless and boring.

Also some of you guys being happy about a Woobat is pretty sad in my opinion.

LizardonX

Banned

I consider it a fact.

I liked the scene where amphy "pulled" on mareep

Dragonite.

Everything else was just bad. aworst of all was snivy stealing screentime from more deserving pokemon. AKA everything else ash owns not named pikachu or mijumaru.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not that great of an episode, to be honest. Not one of the worst fillers ever, but still quite bad.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

A Woobat?

We didn't want TR to have one pokemon only, we wanted Woobat and Yamask to be in this arc, thats why people happy about it, it makes them less boring and predictable pokemon wise.

A Woobat...

gliscor&yanmega

Discuss the episode

This thread is for the discussion of the episode, and stating your opinions on the episode, it's not about the past series, and avoid bringing up Best Wishes as a whole in these threads as well, there are other threads for the other episodes. Try to actually be clear and respectful with your opinions, if you're going to claim the episode was bad then explain your reasoning respectfully, other wise just say "I didn't like it"(Obviously write more then just that though), we don't need pointless debates and arguments happening in every thread because people can't be clear and respectful.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
The episode looked kinda bland, but there's always gonna be episodes like that. So, guess it's nice that Snivy got to make an appearance and knowing Jessie still has Woobat likely means we could see Yamask in the future

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This was a cute little filler (emphasis on filler). I mean the Mareep were cute enough to make up for the lack of excitement. I actually felt like I was watching a DP episode, what with the plot being so similar to that Electrike episode and Team Rocket once again trying to snatch a bunch of weak Pokemon en masse with a mecha. Also, am I the only one who is still upset by how grumpy Dragonite is? It seems like he's always mad at the world, and I just thought that he'd change or show a different side of himself while he trained Ampharos. Guess I was wrong. I give this episode five kisses out of ten.

nuzamaki90

This episode reminded me so much of the old Johto episode with the Mareep and it's bow...

Raichu is Dragonite

Mareep trying to perfect it's electric type moves is Ampharos trying to perfect Thunder Punch

The Mareep getting trapped is the Mareep getting trapped :|

Ahhh nostalgia, I think the writers purposely made this episode alike the old one. The old one was certainly one of my faves, and this new one is too.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It was an okay episode. Dragonite trying to Teach Ampharos thunder punch was hilarious, especially with its facial expressions XD I give it a 6/10

naughtynun

What a terrible and pointless episode. The league got cut short for this claptrap!? Stupid fillers about previous-gen Pokemon we've already seen 1001 times when there are still several current generation Pokemon to see for the first time, many of them being legendary Pokemon that could be used to make the episode more interesting. Not only in the supposed filler arc have there been NONE of Ash's old Pokemon (given we NEVER get to see them during league saga's anymore its the least they could do) but there isn't even a hint of a reserve actually doing something. Pikachu, Axew and Dragonite, three Pokemon spammed to no end appear, with only Snivy appearing briefly other than that is totally unacceptable. The only think that could have made the episode worse would be some Oshawott-spam or the return of Piplup or Togepi.

Bring on Gen 6 I say...

This episode reminded me so much of the old Johto episode with the Mareep and it's bow...

Raichu is Dragonite

Mareep trying to perfect it's electric type moves is Ampharos trying to perfect Thunder Punch

The Mareep getting trapped is the Mareep getting trapped :|

Ahhh nostalgia, I think the writers purposely made this episode alike the old one. The old one was certainly one of my faves, and this new one is too.

Indeed. I liked this episode, actually. 8.5/10

LizardonX

Banned
I can't believe Pikachu is stronger than an ampharos. The writers aren't even trying anymore when they destroy evolved pokemon's creibility.