• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "light plate"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeveerose

Its some plate for Arceus.
Apparently its the ??? type. My friend is trying to find it...
Does it exist? Where is it located?
>w<'

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
The "Light Plate" does not exist.

Arceus' ??? type is programmed into the game, but it is completely unaccessible. There is no item for it.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
The ??? type I think is supposed to be whatever the attack Curse is.

It isn't a type... no such plate. Don't waste your time.

He's wrong. The ??? is just as the others said, it's the type that's reserved for Curse and I think Struggle. The reason why those moves are ??? is because it isn't assigned to any such type. It isn't a Light plate. I also don't think that this ??? even really exists, or at least not yet.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
You've been punk'd, plain and simple.

Volteon

Back I guess??
yah closed >_>'

Item doesn't exist, "Curse"-Type Arceus was programmed in the game, but never used.

Simple as that. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.