• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lives Of Bandmates (Based On True Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
Note that if this sucks it's because it's my first piece of writing. Half of it is fiction, half of it isn't. I'll have new chapters ready every Monday. This story is based on my second favourite band Hole. All the characters are based on their members and their friends/family.

Characters And Who They're Based On. (Updated whenever someone new shows up):

Name: Carey Harrison
Who they're based on: Courtney Love
Birthday: July 9 1964
Hair Colour: Naturaly Brown, Dyed Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Instrument: Guitar, Vocals
Family: Mom, Dad, 2 step dads, two half sisters, one half brother
Description: She was raised in and has lived in Portland, Oregon, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and Japan. She had a very hard childhood which led into alot of trouble in her late pre-teens. Example would be she got caught stealing a KISS T-shirt at the age of 12. Carey eat, sleeps, and breathes music. She formed the band Mockery

Name: Josh Spokal
Who they're based on: Eric Erlandson
Birthday: January 9 1963
Hair Colour: Naturaly Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Instrument: Guitar
Family: Unknown
Description: Co-founded Mockery with Carey . Josh loves music, He was heavily influenced by Kiss, Aerosmith, Sonic Youth, Velvet Underground.

Okay, here we go:

Prolouge:

Los Angeles: 1989

Carey was a girl who loved to play her electric guitar. She also loved to sing but not infront of others. She was always teased about her raspy voice since she was 16. She had always wanted to start a band. But she never knew anyone good enough to form a band with.

But this time, she had no choice but to use her last resort. She had placed an ad in a magazine. It had said "I'm starting a band known as "Mockery" and looking for members. Women preferred.". After so many weeks she waited without a reply. She got the phone call she was waiting for. But however, this person was no woman. It was a man that went by the name of Josh Spokal. He said he's a very experienced guitarist and wanted to join a band for a long time. Carey set up a meeting between her and Josh at a food court at a mall the next day.

Chapter 1: The Meeting

The next day, Carey was sitting back having a coffee waiting for Josh. Carey wondered what Josh would look like, she hoped he would look just the way she wanted: Long hair and messed up. Carey then looked behind herself. She saw some guy around her age who looked the way she wanted Josh to look with a guitar talking to another guy. When the other one left, Carey listened and heard him say "See ya Josh! Oh, and good luck!" "Josh?!" Carey thought. Carey dropped and spilled her coffee on the floor, and ran up to Josh, anyone (except Carey) could basicly tell by the face he was making as Carey ran up to him, he was probably thinking "Who the heck is she?!".

Carey stopped infront of him and asked "Josh Spokal?!" Josh replied "Uh, yeah, who are you?" he asked. "Carey Harrison" she said. Josh replied "Oh hey, so you're Carey, glad to meet y-" but before Josh could finish, Carey was so excited (and hyper) that she cut him off and said "Wow, oh my god it's really you, I've dreamt about me forming a band and this day to come and I'm just well........so excited!!" "Wow, you seem pretty cool,I'm luck I met you." said Josh. Anyone who was watching could tell he looked emberrassed.

"So, I know a girl who's pretty good at drumming." said Josh. "Really?" said Carey. "What's her name? How long has she been drumming?". "Her name is Mace. Mace Buler. She's been drumming since God knows when!". Carey looked excited. "Great, when can I meet her?" she asked. "Hmmmm......I'll see if Sunday's good. Hang on a sec, I gotta use the pay phone and ask." Carey was excited. Josh came back and said "She said Sunday is perfect." Carey said "Great, can't wait!"

To Be Continued in Chapter 2: Get Together

Was it good or did it suck?

Last edited:
Blinding your readers is not smart. Please read the Rules and not randomly uing red...) and Advice for Aspiring Authors.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.