1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Lonely Deino (717)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Hmmm well sure she had gotten Emolga a short while back, but since Iris was a Dragon Master in-training, she still deserved a new dragon type from my point of view. Deino just seemed perfect for her, but the writing staff apparently didn't care. ^^;

2. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Not to mention that if Deino had been caught by Iris here, she might have fully evolved it later, and she wouldn't have even needed to get Dragonite.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

The fact that we kept being teased regarding Iris keeping the Monozu here makes me wonder if she was originally going to capture it before the 2011 earthquake affected Best Wishes.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  4. Deino attacking Iris when she was so sure that she could handle the situation was hilarious. I was glad that neither Ash or Iris caught the Deino. I thought that Bobbie was fun character. He was energetic and did enjoy his work, despite being unable to take care of the three Deino on his own. I felt bad for the Deino that was too shy to eat the food they gave it.