• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lonely Deino (717)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, it's time to wait for Iris to catch another Dragon type again. Since Unova only has Axew, Drudiggon, and Deino Dragon lines, she'll have to catch a wild Deino or a wild Drudiggon.

*Trolling people, she ends up catching a Solosis*

Ur doin it wrung.

WhyHelloThere

I'm happy Iris didn't get one of the Deino. :)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Well, it's time to wait for Iris to catch another Dragon type again. Since Unova only has Axew, Drudiggon, and Deino Dragon lines, she'll have to catch a wild Deino or a wild Drudiggon.

*Trolling people, she ends up catching a Solosis*

Ur doin it wrung.

Well if you have a Super Rod you can catch a Dratini or Kingdra *looks at Dento*

Haunter ゴースト

True, but Pikachu is the only Out-Of-Current-Gen Pokemon (besides the talking Meowth) that will have the pass to be in the region.

Nothing's definete, but there's no saying previous gen Pokemon may return to the gangs team later this saga, and if so, there's no saying they may tag along in Generation 6 much like Aipom joining in Sinnoh.

I personally could see Ash's Gible going to Iris at some point if they did bring back previous gen Pokes.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Nothing's definete, but there's no saying previous gen Pokemon may return to the gangs team later this saga, and if so, there's no saying they may tag along in Generation 6 much like Aipom joining in Sinnoh.

I personally could see Ash's Gible going to Iris at some point if they did bring back previous gen Pokes.

No, Ash is keeping his dragon, Iris can get her own.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

No way will Gible go to Iris but that's not a discussion for this topic.

Haunter ゴースト

Yeah yeah yeah, anyway on topic:

I'm watching the episode now, and I've gotta say that little 30 second build up for the kami episodes with TR was pretty smartly done if you ask me.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Really heartwarming episode, but I'm incredibly angry that Iris didn't catch Deino. I'm done with capture speculation, because it usually ends in my disappointment.

uber gon

Accept Change
Somehow I doubt Team Rocket is going to succeed with catching the Kami trio. At all.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
lol, I bet Team Rocket would be blasted away instantly in the attempt to get the legends, any way it is a shame Iris Did not get Deino, I would have like to see her have at least one other dragon on her team...

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
lol, I bet Team Rocket would be blasted away instantly in the attempt to get the legends, any way it is a shame Iris Did not get Deino, I would have like to see her have at least one other dragon on her team...

Considering how much the writers like trolling us and having Dragon and ghost types as the rare gems, how much you wanna bet that by the end of Isshu, Kibago ( in whatever stage he's in) is still Iris' only dragon Pokemon?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Considering how much the writers like trolling us and having Dragon and ghost types as the rare gems, how much you wanna bet that by the end of Isshu, Kibago ( in whatever stage he's in) is still Iris' only dragon Pokemon?

I'll take that bet. I've been right so far, so I hope that the writers don't start doing good things for Iris when the series is almost over. I don't like that.

And @hol123, I have stopped doing the capture speculations long ago so that I don't end up with depression. I just wait until I see picture proof from the episodes like always.

Last edited:

Champion Jared 14

Aww...that's too bad that Iris didn't get the Deino...I wasn't thinking that she was guaranteed to get it though...it's just that she put forth a nice effort to get it to open up to her....Oh well, it was a nice episode for her though...

It seems to me that they're really abusing the useage of that "wrapped up in light" score near the end of episodes!