• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lonely Snover (589)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well, Bulbasaur does have Nectar/Pollen/Something in its bulb (as Heracross showed us) and Bayleef has Herbs growing around its neck.

But i think Grotle growing Acorns to feed the Starly and Kricketot was awesome. I wonder what a Torterra would grow...Apples?

kemal07

aparently torterras dont grow fruits lol . But pokemon seem to live on it haha.
Yeh the scene with the starly and kricketots on Grotle was awesome

shac

It's nice to see how truthful they are trying to remain to the dex-entries these days. And it certainly helps that the dex. is saying stuff closer to reality now more than ever. You sure don't see pokemon yawning to make tornado any more.

uber gon

Accept Change
It's nice to see how truthful they are trying to remain to the dex-entries these days. And it certainly helps that the dex. is saying stuff closer to reality now more than ever. You sure don't see pokemon yawning to make tornado any more.

Would've been hilarious to see though.

133tSneasel

I like snorover, it being mischievous. Great work with the middle stage Grotle, they never seen to get enough love. I remember Charmeleon didn't get a lot of love, Bayleef either. Rock Smash is also, and with it's speed that's amazing. I wonder if they say anything about EV's in this series, or IV's. I feel Grotle will have a who new fan base.

So the Attacks that were used were

Grotle
Rock Smash
Synthesis
Razor Leaf
Bite

Snorover
Ingrain
Grass Knot
it could have been Ice Shard, not Avalanche

kemal07

I like snorover, it being mischievous. Great work with the middle stage Grotle, they never seen to get enough love. I remember Charmeleon didn't get a lot of love, Bayleef either. Rock Smash is also, and with it's speed that's amazing. I wonder if they say anything about EV's in this series, or IV's. I feel Grotle will have a who new fan base.

So the Attacks that were used were

Grotle
Rock Smash
Synthesis
Razor Leaf
Bite

Snorover
Ingrain
Grass Knot
it could have been Ice Shard, not Avalanche

I think Snover used Frenzy plant.

And Grotle didnt learn Rock smash he learnt and used Rock CLIMB

Geodude

I'm not sure where those wooden tentacle things came from but it certainly didn't look like Ingrain, especially since they had nothing to do with healing Snover. How about Secret Power? We've seen it used a few different ways in the past, and it could be that the wooden tentacle things were the effect for that particular location. I know for sure Snover used Grass Knot and Grasswhistle.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

I'm not sure where those wooden tentacle things came from but it certainly didn't look like Ingrain, especially since they had nothing to do with healing Snover. How about Secret Power? We've seen it used a few different ways in the past, and it could be that the wooden tentacle things were the effect for that particular location. I know for sure Snover used Grass Knot and Grasswhistle.

We have seen Secret Power and it's always or at least in regard to DP glowed pink and attacked the opponent regardless of the location. Brock's Happiny, Paul's Ursaring, and May's Glaceon all had the same pink aura before (in the case of Ursaring, and possibly Glaceon) attacked the opponent in some form.

So I guess that means the wood hammer confirmed was not confirmed if we are still guessing. Oh well.

Geodude

Yeah it wasn't Wood Hammer either, because it's supposed to be a Grass-type Double-Edge, and what we saw was nothing like it.

I'm actually of the opinion that it was either a mistake, or an innate ability of Snover's, like Gardenia's Roserade reaching out with those vines when it can't learn any vine attacks.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Or maybe it's just a different animation of Ingrain? The 'vine attacks' used by Gardenia's Roserade were claimed to be Grass Knot, no?

...or just a mistake like you said. Upside-down Ingrain... *shot*

Last edited:
I seen Snover uses Grass Knot and Ingrain! I wonder if that small shover ball taste like, Ice Cream!!! :D
So, Grotle learnd Rock Climb! Sweet! :D

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Rock climb in the Anime is my god awesome. And the way Grotle uses it made me earn a new respect for it. He sure as hell knows how to run and its good to see he can use speed again. Speed+defense=ash's best Pokemon currently.