• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lonely Snover (589)

uber gon

Accept Change
No way it's frenzy plant has to be ingrain

Maybe it's a different version of Grass Knot.

Heh 5 bucks Grotle will learn Grass Knot later on to use against Torterra.:p

kemal07

yh it is ingrain lol.
well it sorta fits because ingrain is a move to help you survive and snover used it to help Grotle so it survives lol

uber gon

Accept Change
yh it is ingrain lol.
well it sorta fits because ingrain is a move to help you survive and snover used it to help Grotle so it survives lol

I guess. Wonder how it's used to heal the user?

so this episode is the first episode to have the new To Be Continue... screen on
16:9 format.

New_tbc.png

Anyways, I thought Snover was sort of a carefree pokemon like Ludicolo because it wants attention.

uber gon

Accept Change
Would've been nice if Rock Climb wasn't a stock footage white glow attack.

AdvanceX

Glacier Trainer
Rock Climb was badass and plus it seem to have gotten some of its speed back too

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Rock Climb was ew, it looked more like Quick Attack or Take Down rather than Rock Climb itself.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Rock Climb was ew, it looked more like Quick Attack or Take Down rather than Rock Climb itself.

STICKTOPIA

the only thing i liked out of this episode was grotle learning rock climb.

Well, it appeared to be another Hippopotas then...no Snover for anyone, except some random children.
The first half of the epi was rather bland, but when Grotle's relationship with Snover was highlighted, I enjoyed that, and how it boosted Grotle on to learn Rock Climb (which I actually liked btw). Also, Together playing aswell worked really well.
I enjoyed this episode, more than I thought I would, and the HD looks quite sharp.

Rex Kamex

So is this the first episode where they changed the screenshots of the Galactic Battles song?

-Anyway, Japanese Mewtwo movie music played in that first scene after the title music.

-That whole Snover hugging Ash thing and Ash and his friends eating those things used Japanese music I've never heard in the dub before...

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

They mentioned the change on another forum, so it looks like it was this week? I guess they're doing this on this episode since it's the episode that Japan put it in HD. Which Cartoon Network hasn't done... Isn't there a Cartoon Network HD, though? I don't know what they're doing there...

EDIT: Pokemon.com has uncropped screenshots of the episode...

Last edited: