• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lonely Snover (589)

Vernikova

Champion
I really liked this episode. It's too bad that Cartoon Network aired this in Standard Definition but I hope that it will be in High Definition on the DVDs. It was a pretty enjoyable episode in my opinion.

Rebeccag

Okish episode
Liked Grotle performing rock climb and i also liked Snover as well. Plus i also like the new opening sequence as well. Apart from that not much else to say really. I liked the bit at the beginning though with Grotle and Chimchar fighting

Crougent jab brock right in his ***.
And Its great seeing shnover. ^_^

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Some interesting differences in the voices obviously.

I liked the Japanese VA for Snover, the English VA's voice was quite annoying.

Btw this isn't filler since Grotle learned Rock Climb.

5/10

pokeguru

I like to play hero!
This episode I find EPIC!

Now Grotle has its speed back, thanks to Rock Climb!

Snover's really cute.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great ep, i loved the animation.

And Rock Climb is a great move. Grotle was powerfull with it.

7/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode wasn't that great, but the highlight of it was Grotle getting to be a better battler by learning rock climb. The part where he runs up the cliff side to get after Team Rocket's balloon was awesome, and at least Grotle is finally bouncing back from the problems he had after evolving. The part with all the bird and bug pokemon perched on his back eating the acorns was cute, and I liked Ash's face when he tasted one. LOL The snover was goofy, but at least it had a funny voice.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
An okay episode. Glad to see better animation and theme song, and Grotle becoming stronger. Snover was annoying though.

5/10.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm glad that Grotle learned Rock Climb and got it's speed back. I also felt like someone should have caught that Snover, mainly Brock. Overall this was a pretty good episode.

- This episode definitely makes me appreciate Grotle a lot more!

- That Snover is quite the little trickster, isn't it?

- I couldn't help thinking "Aww, poor Grotle!" when he tripped trying to rescue Snover from TR.

- When I first saw Grotle drop Snover, I was thinking "Wow, what a jerk!" But it was just so Happiny could catch him, so then i was thinking "Oh, I see why you dropped him."

- Did any one else laugh at Chimchars expression when it was zooming into Snover near the beginning?

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Grotle learned rock climb....I hope it learns wood hammer too

G50

No longer posting
This episode was alright. It was cool to see a Snover for the 1st time. It was great to see Ash become so attached to the Snover. It was cool that Grotle finally learned Rock Climb. Rock Climb looks so cool in the Anime. It was interesting for Grotle to use Synthesis for the 1st time in awhile. It was great that Snover ends up getting to entertain kids and the teacher instead of being so lonely all the time. It was cool to see Cherrim for the 1st time, even though it was only a short appearance.

59/100

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked that Ash was training Grotle here, but that Snover made me rage when it used Grass Knot and GrassWhistle on Ash and friends to get attention. Anyway, I found it odd that the characters were eating Snover's ice pellets or whatever those were, but I appreciated Grotle getting a good amount of focus here and saving the day with Rock Climb.

JudySpell

Banned
Snover being lonely was exactly why it should've been caught sigh. Preferably by Brock but once again the writers messed up and made this a filler. 5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked Snover, especially when it used Grass Knot to make Ash and Dawn trip ha ha. It was odd seeing everyone eat his snow berries however, but I liked how Grotle learned Rock Climb in the end. ^^

Good episode since the animation got changed + Snover's antics while with the cast were funny. I wanted Ash or Brock to catch it though. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, I liked Snover and I really wish he would have stayed with the group. Too bad Ash had a full team and Snover showed no particular interest in Brock or Dawn, though. Grotle learning Rock Climb was awesome.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
Bizarre cropping aside, this was an okay episode. It was a pretty good episode in Japanese, but some of the things the dub did just annoyed me. It's really cool how they mentioned Grotle's nuts. Even though this is probably the only time we'll see them.

Definitely the most memorable (scratch that, only memorable) part of this episode is Grotle. At least they did something right by giving him a new attack. But I think it's really cool TPCI updated the opening with High Touch! scenes.