• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lonely Snover (589)

Shayuin

Banned
I thought the episode was good. Anyways, the music and sound quality has really been increased. It's definitely a lot clearer. Grotle also had his fair share of awesomeness.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yukikaburi being a loner who sought affection from strangers was reminiscent of the Golduck that Kasumi once met, except that this Yukikaburi wasn't a show-off. Seeing Hayashigame's improvement with Rock Climb was such an overwhelming moment of coolness.

Daizy

I call you honey
I liked the Snover and I never really realized how great Ash's Grotle is until this episode. I hope that him discovering how to use Rock Climb isn't used just as a cheap solution to his speed problems though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, I now wish that we had seen Yukikaburi be captured by Takeshi at the very least instead of Yukikaburi running off with some random people at the end.

Daizy

I call you honey
Frankly, I now wish that we had seen Yukikaburi be captured by Takeshi at the very least instead of Yukikaburi running off with some random people at the end.

Meh, Brock had an underused Happiny and Sudowoodo on his Sinnoh team, so did he even need Snover when it would've been useless too?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Meh, Brock had an underused Happiny and Sudowoodo on his Sinnoh team, so did he even need Snover when it would've been useless too?

His team had flaws, yet I still think he could've had more Pokemon especially this one since it suited Takeshi's love of cooking.

Scorbunnie

The change to HD animation took a few minutes to get used to but I thought Snover's snow berries or what ever you want to name them were a weird snack. I wonder what they tasted like.