• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Longest Time You Went Without Playing Black/White

Electric

Sleeping counts!

Fun games. Of course when a new game comes out you play it to death, and then you play it some more. But how long can you go without it? If you couldn't play for a week, would you care, or would you kill yourself? Discuss!

I haven't played since Sunday (at this point: 4 days or around 96-100+ hours) because of school. I take sucky classes like AP Chemistry and Honors Pre-Calc and I have an F and a D in them respectively (no relation to BW) and for this, I use my free time to study for them. Also, I run track so I'm very busy. Busy as a :599: well more like a :601: but I have like 60+ hours on the game so I don't mind. It's not as bad as CoD fans.

Since yesterday.

abraxas

Words.
Since it has been out, I've gone at least a week without playing. I just burn out pretty quickly, then, a bit later, I'm bored to the point of playing again.

Also:
Crack open those books, son. ;x

tamaman89

(Sucks at Pokemon)
I havent played since 20 minutes ago btw when does palpitoad evolve into seismitoad???

Richard91

I havent played since 20 minutes ago btw when does palpitoad evolve into seismitoad???

Lv 36 Is when Palpitoad evolves into Seismitoad. I have gone 1 week without playing long ago. And was just beat answering this question in under One minute.

ebevan91

20 years exactly.

But being serious... like a week and 2 days.

Missingno.Fan

I think it was a couple days. I played a little bit of White this morning but last weekend was with my friend and didn't get a chance to play.

Grei

not the color
I played last night, but before that I had gone a few days. Schoolwork was the reason.

Skydra

One day... I try to set aside at least some free time.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
A day, I think.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
yesterday.
busy plating platinum again since i restarted.

BTW how long can u play black/white/platinum be4 it automaticly restarts like in emrald where u play 100 hour and then it restarts.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
A day, I felt so tired from staying up all night I slept all next day. Then I woke, ate and played some White.

My addiction will get worse when I get the Ruby remake.

Paraico

Ground Pound
I haven't even bought the game. (Happens when your DS broke and you have no money) I did play with White yesterday with my friends, so 19 hours.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
1 day, because i had a track meet that day, then i did some homework. but seriously, with pre-calc, 4 honors/AP classes, and track as a high school sophomore, you'd expect to have to go at least a week without playing, but no, 1 day.

...yes, i have A's in all of said classes, call me what you will.