• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lost Fan Club

Who do you think are the skeletons that were in the caves?

• Rose and Bernard

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Jack and Kate

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sun and Jin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Welcome to The Lost Fan Club!

Lost is an American serial drama television series that predominantly follows the lives of the survivors of a plane crash on a mysterious tropical island. There, they must negotiate an unknown monster, wild boars, an unpredictable group of prior occupants, strange other worldly characters, each other, and polar bears as they try to survive and attract rescue.
The main ingredients that have made Lost an icon for success have been its international ensemble cast, plotline of mysteries, flashbacks and flashforwards to the additional mysteries of the characters' past lives.

The first two posters are Co-owners. You start off as a Survivor and can become an A-Team member.
Co-owners and I can approve members, give strikes, ban, make new topics, and hold contests/competitions, A-Team members can also do these except for ban, and Survivors can approve members and make topics.
To join, you must put the word Jacob in your first post.

RULES
1. All SPPF rules apply.
2. No one-liners.
3. No spamming.
4. No flaming/trolling.
5. No foul language.
6. HAVE FUN!​

Leaders
MarshtompMan (Owner)

A-Team

Survivors

Slick

Banned
Have you played the game? I personally haven't, but it looks sorta crap.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Ah! I would love to join this!

Thoughts on Jacob being killed? Was he really the man pulling all the strings? I personally feel there must be a higher 3rd party that we don't know about yet.

Slick is talking about Lost Via Domus, a non-canon game released for PS3, XBox 360 and I'm not sure but I think the Wii too.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Well I think that Jacob did not show himself to Ben, not because Ben was not special but because he thought Ben could lead on his own. When he said "What about you?" he did not mean it in the way it sounded. But as in "What about you being the leader?"

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
^Welcome, Bugwarrior.

That does sound like a plausible idea, but Jacob probably isn't dead anyway.

Who do you think will survive until the end of the series?

Vincent, of course.
I'm not sure about anyone else, though.
Vincent may be the only survivor.

Personally, I've been reading theories and whatnot that Jacob's enemy from the beginning of "The Incident", and the person who impersonated Locke, is actually the smoke monster. There's signs
Like, when the monster manifested itself as Alex, she said to obey Locke, who is actually impersonated by Jacob's enemy, who I think would be the smoke monster. So it's a way to manipulate Ben into finding the loophole into killing Jacob.
Follow?

Speaking of Locke, I can't get over the fact that he's dead. He was my favourite character, and the third most important character on the show (next to Jack, and whiny Kate).
Anyone notice that Michael Emerson (Ben)'s acting was below par this season?

Who do you think will survive until the end of the series?
If Matthew Fox knows the ending, that pretty much gives him a ticket as a survivor. I think everyone will survive, except for some who they decide to kill off (they always kill of at least one main character every season. ie. season 1: Boone, Season 2: Shannon, Ana Lucia, and Libby, Season 3: Mr. Eko and Charlie, Season 4: Michael, Season 5: Charlotte, Faraday, and possibly Juliet and Sayid).