• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lost Hero // The Heroes of Olympus

Manchee

extra toasty
Since my old Percy Jackson thread died, I figured I would make this one for the new book :)

What does everyone think of The Lost Hero? I'm still reading it actually. I have a little over one hundred pages left. I really enjoy it so far. Jason, Piper, and Leo are all a lot more interesting than the first trio imo. :x

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Hellyes.

I finished The Lost Hero last week, the ending came to a surprise to me, but I should have seen it coming.

Leo is definitely my favorite, although I am in love with Piper. I hope that Annabeth plays an important roll in this series, as she is still my favorite Character.

What is everyone thinking for the 7 Demigods?

I was thinking: Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Percy, and 2 Campers from the Roman Camp or Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Percy, Nico, and a Camper from the Roman Camp.

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
Loved the book :D finished it 2 days after it came out i could hardly put it down lol. Leo is my fave out of this series, and maybe all together too. I have quite alot of theories about what will happen or who will appear by the end of Book 5, including the 1st appearence of Heracles (in book 5 i reckon) as for the 7 i will go for Leo, Percy, Piper, Nico for CHB and Jason, Reyna and one of Gwendolyn, Hazel, Dakota or Bobby for CRB.

I don't think Annabeth will be part of the 7 from the new big prophecy, just because personally i only want 2 old characters at least to be part of the 7 (but have alot of old characters make significant cameo's for help) and Percy and Nico have been stated to play major roles in the series, and are more powerfull and significant to the final battle than Annabeth, imo.

Manchee

extra toasty
Was it stated that there would be five books in this series? If so, that makes me excited ^^

But I finished the book today, and I think Jason, Leo, Piper, and Annabeth are the first three people. I don't think Percy will be part of the seven, but I do think he'll be a big part of the story. I have no assumptions for the other three people, whether or not they are from the Roman Camp Half-Blood.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
But Percy is the equivalent of Jason, if he was traded for Jason, he has to be one of the Seven, unless Jason isn't, and the book practically confirmed that he would be.

Manchee

extra toasty
I don't know, I think it might be me just hoping that Riordan doesn't keep so many things from the previous series. I loved hearing about Clarisse at the meeting, and Annabeth and Thalia were nice during the book too, but I'm hoping Riordan makes more new characters instead of using old ones.

Like I can see Percy being in the story for a while, but then being called on to help with something other than what Jason is doing. Muh.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I loved this book. It's not as great as The Last Olympian, but I love the mystery comig ahead. Kinda sad that Nico, Percy, and Grover weren't in it. I was glad to see Annabeth, Chiron, Rachael, and Clarisse. Plus, it's good all the previous characters hwere mentioned. Guess that makes Annabeth and Chiron the only ones to appear in every book. I really hope the next one centers on Percy at the Roman camp, thoug it may not happen.

So the seven that I think are Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and Leo. The other two are probably unknown Romans. Who knows? Maybe Percy will be part of a new trio that will be the other two. Rick Riordan does seem to love trios. Geuss we'll see in a year!

Manchee

extra toasty
I loved this book. It's not as great as The Last Olympian, but I love the mystery comig ahead. Kinda sad that Nico, Percy, and Grover weren't in it. I was glad to see Annabeth, Chiron, Rachael, and Clarisse. Plus, it's good all the previous characters hwere mentioned. Guess that makes Annabeth and Chiron the only ones to appear in every book. I really hope the next one centers on Percy at the Roman camp, thoug it may not happen.

I didn't like The Last Olympian much tbh. Imo it took too long to get to the end :p But I did enjoy it. I'm glad that a lot of old characters weren't main characters in this story; I'd rather start fresh when reading, and Riordan did an amazing job at bringing a whole lot of new creatures and gods imo.