• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lotad Lowdown! (288)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Lotad Lowdown!

While playing in the lake, Ash & Co. are ambushed by a few Lotad. It turns out these Lotads are owned by the Flower Shop Sisters and are collecting Water. However Brock spots one that is having trouble doing it's job right. Can he help it out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
LOTAD! LOL

hmm..this was cool...i liked Lotad's voice...so far we haven't seen Lotad for a while...hmm...i hope Lombre and Ludicolo voice are good as Lotad voice.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Yay, I love Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo. :D He's so goofy, he's hilarious. This was a pretty good Brock episode. I liked the girl who showed all that interest in him, and Brock had no interest at all. I could understand, since she was pretty young. It's funny how most of the time Brock has crushes on girls who have no interest in him, and the girls who like him Brock doesn't like back (it'd be interesting if this girl and Temacu met).

Edited now that Ludicolo's been around for a while.

Last edited:

Andromache

Cat and Snake lover
It was cute how Natalie was crushing on Brock. I don't think they'd be suited just now, but maybe if she were a teenager...Was cool how they had Brock save her. Bit ironic, in a way. And yes, Lotad was cute, and Brock teaching the slower one was just so heartwarming.

L

lightspeed

This episode was kinda boring, nothing much except that pikachu riding on Lotad was cool.

RamOne

Grass Freak
Wait this is the ep that Brock gets his Lotad with Water Gun, right? This ep is very cool with a cool storyline.

JONNO.FRESH

If i'm not mistaken this is the first may bikini scene. But then again all May Bikini scenes are good 8)

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Buff Ash was in this episode. It automatically wins :)

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Brock shouldn't have CAUGHT IT. It's rubbish, the worst grass type out there it is.

The Lotad looked pretty cute when it was stuggling around, and of course, it's up to Brock to help the struggling pokemon out:)

Shiny Rokon

I love the start of this episode where James collapses, and is like "this is the end for me, you guys go on without me" and its all dramatic. Natalie is cute, and its good to have a brock episode. I like Lotad and the surfing pikachu scene is cool.

Battra

A very good episode, I love Lotad and I especially love Brock's since it has a Quirky nature. This episode also introduces us to the Hoen berries and the always funny Tamato berry joke which never gets tired, also like the fact that once again a younger girl has a crush on Brock but at least Natalie isn't as bad as Temacu. May looks very nice in her bikini i'm surprised they didn't have her model it first for the fans. Lastly I got to point of 2 errors I noticed first, when Rita enters the house she is addressing Natalie instead of Nicole, and second when the gang is walking to the garden May disappears and reappears for a couple of seconds.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
lol everybody sais lotad's voice is funny, to be honest i find that too but anyway, it was a nice episode, i enjoyed watching it^^

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I liked this episode a lot. I thought it was sweet how Natalie had a crush on Brock, however she was a little too young for him to crush on her back. It was neat how we were finally introduced to the different types of berries. I thought it was funny how Jessie and Meowth ate a Tomato berry. I thought that the Lotad were just adorable and was so glad that Brock got one.

danparker

I've watched this episode last year. I thought it was cool. And as usual, I liked the three flower shop sisters. They were okay.