• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~The Love Confessions Thread~~

I was apart of another forums for 3 years from 2012 till now, I won't say the name of the forum. However one day back in November 14', I think it was on Thanksgiving day actually. This girl messaged me on the forums and we started talking for a good bit day to day. After about a week and a half of talking to each other we both started getting really interested into each other. I asked her if she'd possibly would like to be in a relationship with me and things hit off really well.

She lived in a completely different country than I (Amsterdam) and a bit older than me too (23). We both talked to each other on skype day after day for hours on end and she really showed a genuine interest in me. We kept talking and becoming more close up until the end of December. Alongside of getting to know this girl she did say she had BPD and was worried I would not accept her for who she was. I said that she never needed to change who she was for anyone because you have to be happy with who you are as a person.

All in all to make it short things did not really work out between us sadly... I think we both realized that long distance relationships were not for us in the end of things. But I got really hurt because she was talking to someone else while we were together and just kept quiet about things. I would have been feeling alot better if she would have expressed how she felt and I would have been much more understanding and we could have stayed friends. I just got hurt that she started keeping things from me and started giving me that cold shoulder treatment I have know from prior relationships.

But in the end of things it truly was for the better and I learned a lot of things by being in this kind of relationship. :( Just sad I don't have someone to spend Valentine's day with... and never have had the chance to spend that day with someone...

BatsyDarling

✶вαтѕуdαяℓing✶
There was a guy that liked me while I was in HS, I rejected him several times, after spending more time with each other I eventually started developing feelings for him near the end of graduation time, he was one of the only few people who talked to me (I never spoke to anyone because I hated being in that school). I never confessed my feelings to him either because I'm super awkward and didn't want to deal with the stress of being in another relationship after getting out of a really stressful one, even now I sometimes think of him. He still liked me until the day we graduated and we lost contact. I completely blew it, oh well, farewell long lost love~

Chili

I feel like there's someone who's flirting with me. But, I don't think I really want a relationship at the moment. I mean, it would be nice but I like being alone sometimes.

Aurea

Sees into your soul!
I always had a thing for a childhood friend of mine. We went on holiday with each other every year and I always hoped he would make a move or something because I was always too shy to do anything about it. Although I do regret not doing anything about it, I've grown up since then and thankfully just view him as a good friend now.

PanpourHoopa

I've never bothered with dating until i was 14.

Never found anyone I actually cared to be with. I didnt love anyone. At all. And I tried talking to so many people.

When I was seventeen, a guy ran up to me in Starbucks, and he is now my fiance. So I guess my fiance is my first crush. Lol. We've been together for three years and want to live side by side, heaven and beyond. Love is worth the wait. It really is.

There's no point in having a celebrity crush or a crush on someone who's already taken. The one you just happen to run into is the best one.

Save your viginity for marriage. If you don't, you'll really regret it when you realize what true love is.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I go to a really weird school and I'm not lying when I say that there are literally 10 guys in the class of 2017. And all the cute ones are gay.