• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~The Love Confessions Thread~~

We all have/had love, one time.
So anyways, confess your love/crush here, since they most likely aren't here.
XD XD Mine likes Pokemon though, so he could be here XD XD
What About you?
*Make fun of me for making this useless thread*

Sheepy Lamby

When I was 14 I dated this 13 year old girl but the relationship finished after she cheated on me.
The funny part is her 11 year old sister was also interested on me (and I have to admit that more than once we both had to repress our feelings, but I tried to be loyal to her older sister)
Sometimes I wished I dated the younger sister, but you know when you are a 14 y.o. boy it doesn't look "cool" to date a 11 y.o. girl.
But things happen for a reason, I am now happily married to a nice lady. :)

Last edited:

Carcara

When i was 15, there was this girl from my class. She told me a group of other students were meeting after classes to study together, and she wanted me to go since I was the best on my class at math, chemistry and stuff like that. I liked her, and there was this time I thought that, if i asked her to go out on a date, she'd accept. Unfortunately, that happened around late 2012, and I had to move to another city some months later because of my dad's work. I knew we were going to leave since the year before that, so I didn't try anything with her, because I didn't want to start something good just to end it in a few weeks.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
When I got into high school 3 years ago, I met this guy named Connor. He automatically became my best friend, and since then we've only gotten closer and closer. Just last month, (started our Junior Year) me and him started dating. But, we hit some bumps and now trying to get things working agin <3

ChewieJ

Pokémon Writer
I'm in love with a shy guy, and I know he's enamored by me too, but I'm not sure if we're ever going to be more than friends.
I'm currently trying to get over him, but it's hard because, like I said, he's my friend, and it's hard to get over someone you talk to almost every day.

BattleMeta

Pokemon Writer
I'm in love with a shy guy, and I know he's enamored by me too, but I'm not sure if we're ever going to be more than friends.
I'm currently trying to get over him, but it's hard because, like I said, he's my friend, and it's hard to get over someone you talk to almost every day.

Hey there. Would you say you're generally attracted more to shy guys or the more social types?

Psychic

Really and truly
Does it still count if you're currently in a relationship with them?
Because hawt dayum, I am super attracted to the person I am dating. <3

Otherwise...I dunno, I had a pretty big crush on a guy back in high school?

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
Well...

I still have feelings for my ex. The day he left me, I lost my love and my closest friend. Still kinda hoping he'll change his mind, although by this point, I'm doubtful. But yeah, this isn't the place to go on about that sorta stuff.

Rakansen

ラルフ
There's this person I really like whom I might share some classes with next term. I really hope I do, since I want to be closer with them. Even if they don't like me back, at the very least I want to befriend them and get to know them more.

minerswhocraft

Misty Come Back!
I just saw my crush from middle school at a store yesterday. I'm now a senior in college and she is out of college, so it's been a long time since we last met (which was 7th grade!)

When I was in 7th I have her a chocolate, heart shaped lollipop on valentines day after we got off the bus. Other than that moment I only ever spoke to her once or twice. Otherwise we did not know eachother and she definitely would not know me today.

And so when I saw her in the store yesterday I was too shy to say anything even though I could have easily brought up that old valentine. She was probably the only girl I ever had a crush on too, and giving her that valentine was the only move I ever made on a girl. To this day I have never dated anyone and I am too shy to talk to cute girls most of the time. I am sad!

fitzy909

Just another guy
I'm 16 now, so I'm in my last year of high school, and I have never had a girlfriend. Say what you will, I don't care. Thing is, there is a girl in my class that I really like. We're really good friends and have been for a couple of years now. We've started sitting a bit closer and playfully shoving each other as we walk. I want to tell her how I feel. The only problem is I'm not confident enough to say anything. Most of the time I have a lot of confidence, but this I simply can't do. People constantly joke about us being in a relationship and this doesn't help either. The final problem is that I just don't want to mess things up with her. Like I said, she is a great friend, so I don't want to ask her out and it go wrong, thus ruining our friendship. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I struggle to make friends, especially ones like her, so i don't want to lose her. Anyone got any tips for a noob like me?

Psychic

Really and truly
I'm 16 now, so I'm in my last year of high school, and I have never had a girlfriend. Say what you will, I don't care. Thing is, there is a girl in my class that I really like. We're really good friends and have been for a couple of years now. We've started sitting a bit closer and playfully shoving each other as we walk. I want to tell her how I feel. The only problem is I'm not confident enough to say anything. Most of the time I have a lot of confidence, but this I simply can't do. People constantly joke about us being in a relationship and this doesn't help either. The final problem is that I just don't want to mess things up with her. Like I said, she is a great friend, so I don't want to ask her out and it go wrong, thus ruining our friendship. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I struggle to make friends, especially ones like her, so i don't want to lose her. Anyone got any tips for a noob like me?
Didn't I respond to this before the forum flipped out?

My advice remains the same: being inexperienced with dating or sex isn't something to be ashamed of, especially if you're only 16. It's pretty normal and not a big deal, so chill out.

If you like the girl, invite her to hang out just the two of you, away from your annoying friends. It doesn't have to be a date - go for ice cream or a walk in the park or find an activity or class you might both like. You have lots of similar interests, so talk about them. Get to know each other a little better before you decide whether or not to ask her out.

Welcome to being an adult.
~Psychic

fitzy909

Just another guy
Didn't I respond to this before the forum flipped out?

My advice remains the same: being inexperienced with dating or sex isn't something to be ashamed of, especially if you're only 16. It's pretty normal and not a big deal, so chill out.

If you like the girl, invite her to hang out just the two of you, away from your annoying friends. It doesn't have to be a date - go for ice cream or a walk in the park or find an activity or class you might both like. You have lots of similar interests, so talk about them. Get to know each other a little better before you decide whether or not to ask her out.

Welcome to being an adult.
~Psychic

You may have replied, but I went away just before the incident, so I wouldn't have seen it. Thanks for the advice. It's good to have someone actually say that it'a no big deal. Doesn't seem like it would, but it does. I'll take on board what you said and give it a shot. Once again, many thanks!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm currently suffering from unrequited love, in which I blame and hate myself for having not made that effort in high school to actually tell the guy I really liked him. The fact he was popular with the girls and had dated some of them I doubt was the reason I was too shy/scared to confess, the more I think about it. More likely than not I was just too damn shy for my own good. But at the same time, I just can't ever bring myself to say "love" in a sentence for whatever stupid reason, so I couldn't ever tell him "I love you" even if I wanted to.

But he knew I liked him, he just never saw me more than as a sister, and he had mentioned that before. There are times where I hate him for being so kind to me and had gone out of his way at times to make me smile, but at the same time, those were some of the many reasons why I fell in love with him. To this day, I still do not regret giving him a necklace that had opals floating around in it, which was a necklace I had since freshman year (actually it was sooner, I had just started wearing it around that time). I gave it to him when he turned 18 because his birthday's in October, and it was his late-grandfather's favorite stone, and he was very close to his grandfather. That was the best hug I had ever had.

He was a year my senior, so when he graduated, that was the last I ever physically saw of him. I don't know how I made it through my senior year, because it wasn't a good year for me. I made sure to wish him a happy birthday every year, however, as I had his e-mail, though he was never that good with e-mail. I found him on Facebook about a year-ish ago and tried to get back in contact with him, but again, like with e-mail, he hasn't been good about it. Sure, we did have small conversations through e-mail, but that was it. And the last time we did was earlier this year when he said he was getting married.

People like him are unique. I could spend hours talking about the memories I had, and why he was such a good, funny person, and why I loved him. I keep telling myself to let everything go, that the experience is good for me in the long-run, but I guess I have problems that I can't get over. I've had a few crushes when I was a kid, but it was much different when I came to like him.

I didn't know why or how back then, but now I know why and how love hurts, at least when it comes to unrequited love. And it's crippling, yet while it hurts, I keep going back to it like I have some sick fascination with it. Apparently I secretly like silently crying at night.

It's stupid.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
I can be a BIG flirt :3
Soooo sometimes people get the wrong idea about me but I have lots of hidden feelings for those select few :]
My long time crush is one of my brother best friends
There are a couple guys at the college I go to that are super handsome!
Im not in love with anyone at the moment :/
I like a couple of my guy friends if they ever flirt with me I would go for it
Aaaaaand I had/have a crush on the user NoToRiousBrawl but he seemed to have disappeared a long time ago.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Well I have two people I 'like'

one more recent crush and another that I just admit to still carry slight feelings for even though we're never getting together. x3;

The more recent one is a girl thats been helping me a lot as of late. I love her to death and we find a bunch of fun together~ (though sometimes I wish I had more to share with her admittedly, as while we share similar trials and opinions; our hobbies differ pretty largely.) She's just a really good girl and it makes me feel so happy being with her ;^; When she goes away to focus on school I'll be...very sad. But I'll always have her contact info so... ;^;

Too bad I've been rejected and admitably to be honest, while I love her to death, the lifestyle she wants is something I dont know if I'd be okay with. She wants to travel...a lot. A little too much, and live in Europe as a basis. And learn a bunch of different languages. And save money up constantly so she can move consistentl-
Yeah while I think thats fun and all and it exemplifies her cuteness and desire to get out more, thhhhhhats a bit hard for me to manage with zzz. I'm perfectly okay with, and prefer, to settle down someplace in an area where I know I'll have a strong community and I can teach without worry.

theres a bit more to this crush then what I said here, but some of it is...personal matters I'm very itchy on giving out. I suppose I can tell in PM if someone cares enough but I doubt it =3=

And a rather old crush, one I could go into much much detail...<3

A guy named Brandon, or Saku as his online name. I swear my fascination with this guy was, and still kind of is ridiculous. He's the one I had a insane crush on, but was unwilling to admit as a crush due to...uhm...reasons that may require another 5 paragraphs to explain that I dont feel like doing.

Anyway point and case, this guy is. amazing. And, I love him. Love him soooooooooo much, even after all this time. We got along well, sharing similar ideal on such things, he was surprisingly romantic and really really sweet, which I craved because I loved romantism even if it seemed like all I was was a perverted little girl (I tend to flirt alot >///>; ), he was smart (IB program and such), and we mained the same character in an mmo we play(ed) together, and in general its always very easy to talk with him. <3 Our biggest differences mostly came from area of job interest and uh...er...patience. q-q

I wanted to be a teacher while he wants to be a game designer, which is great, not that bad. But I...really lacked patience and also at the same time, I lacked some of the same emotional control he displays/ed. This did cause conflicts and such but nothing major until he rejected me which made things get icky...and thats where I'm stopping because personal info. x3 Just wanted to rant someplace about these two lovely people, carry on. =3=

Last edited:

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Love experiences? I had plenty, most of which ended sooner than expected. My longest lasting relationship was about 4 months. Dunno if it's the girls i'm dating, or myself, but something goes wrong every freakin' time i try dating a woman. Right now i am taking a break from the whole thing. So i pretty much plan to lead the happy, pokémon training single lifestyle while keeping any options open. Just in case the woman of my dreams shows up.

Actually, i confessed my interest to another girl last week. I gathered enough courage to send her a card, turns out she already had been dating a guy for six years. Still, she appreciated the gesture and we decided to remain friends. The only thing now is, i have to find new courage to go out and get something to eat from the place where she works. The food is amazing so i'll have to go there at some point. When it happens, i hope the situation between us doesn't get TOO awkward.