• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The LT and the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunanight

well, in the OP: there was a darkrai, entei and lucario fighting against ash's pokemon.

now darkrai is confirmed to be the LT's so maybe all three are owned by the LT

I am not confirming it, its called common sense as it looked like it was in the same battle

@ mods: if you feel like closing this thread because it breaks certain rules, go ahead

Last edited:

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Darkrai in the OP, and then in the league is a bit more than just a coincidence i would say. I'm almost sure the Legendary Trainer will have Entei and a Lucario.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I'm not closing this because it breaks any rules, since it doesn't.
Rather, I'm closing it because was have so many darn threads about the LT that I'm losing track of them. That and I actually believe someone made this exact topic within the last couple weeks.

Trust me, you won't have trouble finding a suitable topic to continue this discussion in. Like this one:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=456056

Status
Not open for further replies.