• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!! (1173)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1173.jpg

The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Ash and Goh have gone to visit Korrina so that Ash can Mega Evolve his Lucario in the Pokémon World Championships. Korrina gives Ash the Key Stone but says he needs to go to Mega island to get the Lucarionite Mega Stone. Will Ash and Lucario find the Mega Stone and master Mega Evolution?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Here we go, most hyped episode of JN

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I appreciate they didnt rush Korrina's entry again or Ash getting his keystone and going to the island. Hopefully the battle isnt rushed and this would be one solid episode!

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Good to see some one on one time for Corni/Satoshi and GO/Lucario are actually really cute/funny little comedy schemes. Go observing Lucario is not fond of the Fire as a Steel-type and using Hiyapp's Rain Dance to make it more comfy.

Go actually getting a few cute little cool scenes this episode and Aceburn reunited with his boyfriend for a frame. Lucario actually getting to use its signature hadou is great just those little characteristics of Pokemon that make them feel more like mysterious nuanced super creatures outside of battling.

The way the Mega Stone is honed to Lucario's hadou DOES remind me of Carne/Corni's Pokemon before in their respective episodes. This episode in-general does feel like Satoshi's answer to Corni's separation/test episode in XY during her arc.

Aura Sphere to destroy rock formation that was housing the Lucarionite and the appearance of not-Concombre. Mega Foodin versus Lucario. Electric Guitar OST sound? Sounds like some stuff right out of Smash Bros. ngl. Fitting for Lucario. And it's paralyzed by Tri Attack I see?

Still putting in that good effort to succeed ofc, Satoshi-like as usual. But using Foodin's beard to retrieve the Lucarionite? Wish there was more of a more drawn out struggle for the stone. So Mega Lucario, Burysamo and Foodin...this old man is stacked, ngl. Pretty cool to see Kairyu/Flygon and we see the challenge invite for Saito and that elicits Corni's attention.

Last edited:

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
gud

Though Hayashi either needs to make more Pokemon-like music or be outright replaced. Other than the XY tracks and the Galar Trainer Battle theme, the rest of the OST was off. Those Goh segments should absolutely not have been in the episode either, they contributed in no way other than giving Goh an easy Camerupt, that screentime could have been used to extend the Alakazam battle a bit more (instead of just having it stop suddenly) and have Ash and Lucario sync ME here itself (it being pulled off for the first time flawlessly against Bea will be somewhat off-putting).

Also is it funny that they're actively avoiding having Inteleon and Cinderace together in the same frames?

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The music in this episode was something else, the scene where Ash and Lucario both use aura to reunite and find the lucarionite was my favourite from this episode, it was so beautiful
Now Goh easily catching that Camerupt and the battle between Ash and Gurkinn not finishing properly were a few sore points about this episode
Overall though, I really loved this episode and am glad they are saving the ME for later, Ash totally deserves that Lucarionite

D

Deleted member 384931

gud

Though Hayashi either needs to make more Pokemon-like music or be outright replaced. Other than the XY tracks and the Galar Trainer Battle theme, the rest of the OST sucked.

Also is it funny that they're actively avoiding having Inteleon and Cinderace together in the same frames?
Kinda yeah. The episode itself was meh.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
gud

Though Hayashi either needs to make more Pokemon-like music or be outright replaced. Other than the XY tracks and the Galar Trainer Battle theme, the rest of the OST sucked. Those Goh segments should absolutely not have been in the episode, they could have been used to extend the Alakazam battle a bit more.

They used godly XY music here?