• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lucky Star Thread!

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Who else loves Lucky Star? I do!

Hiiragi Tsukasa for the epic win 8D

Oh Lucky Star. I got addicted to the songs again thanks to the concert--Koi no Minoru Densetsu is one of the most epic things EVER.

Mimori Kiryu

Lucky Star is a cute show but not on par with it's mom anime (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) but I still think it's a really interesting to watch. I like the slice of life stuff. Konata is funny and kinda like me, especially in her procrastination of school work.

My favorite character is the video store owner. He's hilarious and he also made the best reference ever, the Code Geass reference. xD

The manga store people make the series.

YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE SAY "CHIN CHIN" TO MAKE THEIR DOGS SIT UP? I WONDER WHAT THAT COULD MEAN.

Buizelster

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I love Lucky Star, especially the anime, my favorite character is Konata.

Mimori Kiryu

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Anyone else think it's so cool how they matched the anime's way of casting Konata with Haruhi's voice actor?
all I can say to that is GOOD JOB PRODUCERS! YOU MADE THE DUB NOT TOTALLY SUCK!
just kidding. Dub isn't all that bad actually.

I bet this would be even more hilarious if I knew exactly what they were saying. Hahahahaha!!!
I wish there was some subbers for this too...I wonder whether Hiromi decided to forget this segment ever happened or what. Minoru's not gonna forget it though; not with those chants!:p

My favorite moment is easily Kanata's visit. They kinda built up this moment in a few episodes, so when Konata finally asked Soujirou why he married Kanata it was a bit more powerful. The song helped too. ;_;

Miaquamarine

Lucky Star is such a likable series, even if it is simple, and kind of short, it had so many great moments!
Konata is easily my favorite character as well; I could really relate to some of the things she said! Haha. :)
^^^ And ohmygosh, yes, that scene when Kanata visited them..! It was soo sweet and touching. :3

Lucky Star might not be the best show out there, but I sure had a good time watching it! C:​

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Lucky Star is awesome :D I can definitely relate to Konata when it comes to games and school work XD

Can't forget about Lucky Channel either. Akira's the best bi-polar character ever! (Poor Shiraishi though :p)

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

I love Lucky Channel! Akira is hilarious and poor Shiraishi. She's always so bipolar and it must run him so ragged. I guess he'd have to get used to it. I love how he's popular and Akira's not and she gets all mad at him. lol

So the Net Idol Meister songs have been out for a couple days...and as usual, drilled themselves deep in my head.

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Anyone else think it's so cool how they matched the anime's way of casting Konata with Haruhi's voice actor?
all I can say to that is GOOD JOB PRODUCERS! YOU MADE THE DUB NOT TOTALLY SUCK!
just kidding. Dub isn't all that bad actually.

I know right? ^^ at least most of the English dubbed voices sound like the original Japanese. (even though Patty's voice could annoy you to death)