• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The M.L.S.S. EVERYTHING Shop

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Hey I have a angel Houndoom and a devil Sneasel
Bannner:
Wandering Ninja
Koga and his daugater Jasmine
Background: Night time with a cresent moon in the middle

thanks

S

Sgt. Pepper

I think leeloo~theRedQueen does banners, so you might have to wait until leeloo~theRedQueen gets back on. if you want devil and angel Pokemon you'll have to wait until Sython429 is on, I think he does them, but maybe leeloo~theRedQueen does them too, I'm not sure. Although, I'm going to learn how to make banners, because a lot of people request them.

M

MysticFlames

Can I have a Shadow Quilava? Unless you get it before 8PM (you don't have to) I might not reply in a while *points to sig*.

S

Sgt. Pepper

upsy-daisy said:
how bout a shadow sharpedo,shedinja,machamp,swampert

I'm going to take a break for about 30 minutes, but I'll start on them once i get back on.

M

MysticFlames

o_O Wow, that was quick. Thanks, it's awesome. When you get the chance, can you make a golden Quilava too. Yeah I'm obsessed with it, I might start an army O.O.

S

Sgt. Pepper

MysticFlames said:
o_O Wow, that was quick. Thanks, it's awesome. When you get the chance, can you make a golden Quilava too. Yeah I'm obsessed with it, I might start an army O.O.

Okay, i'll start on the shadow pokemon and golden Quilava now.

M

MysticFlames

That was quick, again. Well, that's all I want right now, thanks a lot!^^

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Hey, could i have a trainer card when you have a chance to make it?
Name: Locke Yggdrasill
Trainer for background:
[url]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1936/yggdrasillicon9xj.gif[/url][?IMG]
Pokemon: In no specific order: Blaziken, Ludicolo, Latios, Deoxys, Groudon. and Rayquaza.
If you do pokemon in the background of the Sprite, than could it be a Lucario?
If you need anymore information, just tell me(not too good at describing XD)

S

Sgt. Pepper

I will try it. So, you want those 6 pokemon in the card slots (the six slots) and Rukario/lukario next to you, or did you mean ludicolo next to you?

And what color card do you want, dark green, or blue?